I had a Whatsapp message from regular Chinese maid message read " The girl very nice this week, young thin beautiful" so I thought give her chance to redeem herself after some of the girls I've seen there not as quoted, she has moved from Plaistow to Forest Gate postcode given.
External Link/Members OnlyGot to the location sent a text message door number given, as I got the the house the maid was waiting for me outside, followed her in told to go upstairs, passage was a dump needs working on it's a house converted into two level flats, went in the flat asked to take my shoes off and then told to go up another level where the girl is waiting in a room, once in the flat all modern mid size room wooden floors nice big bed.
I went up in the room standing there in just a white night shirt 👕 and red stilettos👠 the most hot asian babe I have ever seen😍😍😍 ❤ about 5.5 in height size 6 to 8 long black silky hair sexy as fuck😆 mid twenties first time ever normally late thirties early forties, she came over to me hugged me kiss on the cheeks, now their prices have gone up to £110 but before hand I told the maid I'm only paying £100 due to the previous vists and the girls were not as described also I would walk if the girl wasn't to my liking, but true to her words smoking hot 🔥 I'm staying. Paperwork out the way💷.
The action I got undressed quick time, she took her shirt off smooth toned body in black lace panties and bra, on the bed our hands all over each other she's munching in my ear all wet and good my hands grabbing her ass her body is smooth head to toe, her snatch was shaved in v shape style smooth pussy hair, kissing and sucking my nipples I was rock hard after a while I rolled her over sucking her tits a pair of 36 B or C her nipples are long mushroom shaped as most asain girls, I worked my way down opened her legs and gently licking her clit she's moaning fake or real I didn't care within minutes she's wet cum dripping I lapped it all up until she came, I rolled her over doggy spread her cheeks apart and gave her a good rimming deep as I could go she was very clean all I heard was omg darling is good, I spat all over her hole getting my tongue in there that was a good few mintues, now action on me, Amy is rubbing her tits around my cock I asked for a blow mac goes on and starts amazing bj and and wait for it right down to my balls and im six inches, I gently held her head down feel her tongue whirling around did this a few times anymore I would blow my load, told easy go slow so she starts to lick my balls really wet lots a spit then suck both balls at the same time and pulling back hurt it bit on my left nut, minutes later back to the bj deep down, then she turns around thinking 69 but no does a hand stand leaning against the wall on the bed never had this done before cock still in her mouth blowing me, I looked up saw her snatch my hand went up playing on the outside fucking amazing, I could hold off any longer blew my load she came down both in 69 postion I'm licking that wet pussy she's sucking every drop into the dom wow! She cleans me up she heads for the shower and back in the room for a light massage after 10 or 15 minutes whispers darling you want carry on massage or sex again, I wanted round two or try at least, face down her long nails up and my back and bum then kissing my back then biting my bum cheeks felt good, I roll over puts a dom on and great bj but this time I was not rock hard but semi did the same sucked both balls at the same time hurt a bit more same time stroking my cock I was getting there but not 100% couples of minutes my balls really started to hurt I said fuck baby, lube goes on dom and pussy mish postion guides me in tight snatch pumping away trying my best to stay hard couple of times slipped out pumping and pumping she's moaning my balls aching, I couldn't do round two I needed more time to recover, threw in the towel cleaned me up fuck balls really aching now, clothes on gone downstairs put my shoes on out the door walking slowly to the bus stop.
Positive
Best looking Asain girl i have ever seen mid 20 she is beautiful😍😍😍
Firm fit body no tummy fat
Great deep bj and the thing doing hand stand
Smooth all over besides shaved v shaped snatch.
NegativeI couldn't manage round two😭
None about Amy