Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HoD Laura - Victoria SW1V - Friendly British brunette  (Read 1600 times)

19 review(s) for Laura Super Star  (12 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only
Link External Link/Members Only
Old Link External Link/Members Only

Usual HoD setup, book by phone, confirm on the day, £130 for the hour.

Laura is a 5'6" British girl, with long brunette-auburn hair, size 10/12, nice B/C cup breasts and responsive nipples.  Candid pictures on the HoD Twitter are accurate.
She's friendly and quite chatty, with a happy personality laughing a lot.

Started with kissing, straight into DFK :thumbsup: as we undressed each other. It was a very GFE meet, could imagine her as the girl at the office. Good vibe throughout, gives the impression she's enjoying things.
OWO lots of variation and nice edging technique. Sloppy with good use of tongue, balls and cock worked all over, and huge amounts of eye contact.  Lust in her eyes as she eagerly sucks me, enjoying her work  :D
RO and she has a rarely seen well maintained bush. Plays with herself, encouraging me as I go down on her, and very vocally enjoys proceedings. Get her to the finish line and she's got a sexy flushed look.
Rubbered up to do her in mish. Again plays with herself in amongst our snogging sessions as I give it to her. Finish in the bag with her legs on my shoulders.

Intra round the usual chat. She's very talkative but immediately back on point when I initiate round 2.
Some more OWO while I finger her.  Dom on for cowgirl then finish up in doggy, with her ample butt jiggling like crazy.

Laura's a good SP and knows how to please.  Body type may not be to everyone's liking but looks good to me, and I had fun with her.

My Ratings
Face 7/10
Body 6/10
Personality 8/10
Service 8/10
Comms 5/5
Location 4/5
TOTAL 38/50

Thanks FS for the pictures and indexing.  Adding a few more.
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

I have indexed this review with the now 'dead' Adult Work link.
Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 11:26:39 pm by Shadow314 »

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks FS for the pictures and indexing.  Adding a few more.

Thanks for the review Shadow314, glad you had a good time!