Author Topic: Pamela - GFE - Bury  (Read 3135 times)

Offline Die_Yuppie_Scum


External Link/Members Only

I saw Pamela around 18mths ago & always planned a return visit. I saw she was on the rota so made a booking for later in the day.

Pamela has changed a lot from the last time i saw her. Told me she's lost 3 stone during lock down. I like the curvier girl so was slightly disappointed.

Her service is still very good. Lots of DFK, good OWO & we fucked in a few positions. I wasn't really feeling it though as much preferred her with the extra weight. As she told me at the end, due to the change in her appearance, she's lost punters but gained others.

Price was £60 for 30 Mins.

As i exited there were 3 guys stood around a white Transit. They started to come at me as the door closed. There was a little banter which started to become more aggressive as i walked around the corner to my car. When i saw them i originally thought they were coming into the parlor. Am not sure if they were hanging round to heckle punters or if they were planning to rob punters or the parlor. As i was leaving they likely presumed i wouldn't have any money on me. On thinking back i should have phoned GFE to tell them what was going on outside.

Offline Access

I’d definitely warn gfe - that kind of intimidating behaviour isn’t pleasant at all.

How aggressive did it get?

Offline Die_Yuppie_Scum


It was light hearted at the start. Two of them were laughing as they said ''Have you had a good time'' ''we're going to tell your wife'' The third guy was more aggressive. He followed me up the road for a few yards calling me a dirty bastard. Thought he was going to get physical at one point. I looked as i was driving away & they were still loitering outside.


Offline Rack Admirer

It was light hearted at the start. Two of them were laughing as they said ''Have you had a good time'' ''we're going to tell your wife'' The third guy was more aggressive. He followed me up the road for a few yards calling me a dirty bastard. Thought he was going to get physical at one point. I looked as i was driving away & they were still loitering outside.

Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

Very worrying. It's a quiet road there now as I think Jewson has shut (or the rear entrance is no longer used?) There was activity, though, in the neighbouring property when I was there a few weeks back. Wouldn't want to be surrounded by blokes on that road, especially at night. Very few people to help or even notice what's going on.

Offline Rack Admirer

It was light hearted at the start. Two of them were laughing as they said ''Have you had a good time'' ''we're going to tell your wife'' The third guy was more aggressive. He followed me up the road for a few yards calling me a dirty bastard. Thought he was going to get physical at one point. I looked as i was driving away & they were still loitering outside.

What day and time was it when you were there? I was there on a Sunday. Looks like Jewson hasn't closed but is no longer open on Sunday :unknown: Was quiet in that area.

Offline Pat Phelan

I had a similar experience once outside gfe. I’m going back two years ago. There was two lads, both early 20’s who had just been inside the parlour and left a few minutes before me. As soon as I got outside one of them called me something slightly offensive and they both approached me aggressively. I think they were waiting for a taxi. I reckon they wanted my car keys. Luckily as I had only just stepped outside the parlour I went back in and told the receptionist. She told me they had just been in there themselves. Anyway when I went back out it calmed down. But my impression is they wanted my car keys.

Offline Atlas1957

Thanks for the review, question about the WG first, does she look more like her photos now or when she was 3 stone heavier?

I also had an event a few months ago. Two guys who looked like they had lived a hard life of drug misuse and/or were homeless, as such hard to place their age but 40ish. I'd got into my car before one approached. I think they missed their chance with me as they were busy with another guy who had either just come out or was hoping to go in and had parked up behind me. Wouldn't have liked to have been approached while walking to my car. The industrial estate they are on does seem a bit desolate.

Offline Die_Yuppie_Scum


What day and time was it when you were there? I was there on a Sunday. Looks like Jewson hasn't closed but is no longer open on Sunday :unknown: Was quiet in that area.

It was Friday when i went. I exited the parlor at 5.30. The guys had High-Vis jackets on. When they were coming up to me thought they were guys who had just finished work & were going in for a punt. This was obviously not the case. I can't believe that guys would have nothing better to do than waiting around to heckle punters. I'm assuming they would be trying to get money off punters who were going in.

Offline Die_Yuppie_Scum

Thanks for the review, question about the WG first, does she look more like her photos now or when she was 3 stone heavier?

The pictures on the GFE site are her old look. She told me she now weighs 9 stone.

Offline Rack Admirer

I've punted at LM and GFE for a long, long time and never had any issues. Sometimes I've strolled around the area after a punt and hardly seen anyone let alone been harassed. I've walked through the industrial area and it's always seemed quiet. Last time I went I walked up Bridge Street after the punt - to where the little row of shops are - and it was deserted. Nowhere open. Did seem a little bit dodgy. Rap music blaring out of an open window, lots of litter blowing around. This thread has been a good reminder to be more on guard.

GFE should be doing more to protect their customers by reporting suspicious activity outside their premises to the police.

Offline Pat Phelan

When you’ve been up since 6am and working all day, used up more energy banging some bird in a parlour, last thing you need is two dickheads trying to mug you.

Offline aquilla



Her service is still very good. Lots of DFK, good OWO & we fucked in a few positions. I wasn't really feeling it though as much preferred her with the extra weight. As she told me at the end, due to the change in her appearance, she's lost punters but gained others.



Was the DFK on this visit? Everytime I've been recently, seeing different girls,  I've got the impression that it's "company policy" not to kiss due to covid.


Offline Die_Yuppie_Scum

Was the DFK on this visit? Everytime I've been recently, seeing different girls,  I've got the impression that it's "company policy" not to kiss due to covid.

It was this visit. I saw another girl at GFE a couple of weeks ago who also offered DFK. It may be the case that the parlor have advised girls not to offer it. What goes on in the room though is up to the girl & punter.

Offline aquilla

It was this visit. I saw another girl at GFE a couple of weeks ago who also offered DFK. It may be the case that the parlor have advised girls not to offer it. What goes on in the room though is up to the girl & punter.

Thanks. Possibly a way to get an "extra". Haven't asked if it's available for a price.