Author Topic: Venice  (Read 3414 times)

Offline Matium

Is anybody here familiar with the scene in Venice, both regarding bordellos and indies?

Any recommendations?

Wayang

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Venice city - I expect there are brothels but I never found any.
Treviso, 30km from Venice is the Airport Ryan Air use.  Many street walkers along the road approaching Venice and a few around the station.
Suspect the locals are not keen on helping a visitor find a brothel - they feigned ignorance of my Italian when I asked.

Offline Matium


Wife4rent

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Is anybody here familiar with the scene in Venice, both regarding bordellos and indies?

Not a romantic week end away then..........

But, should you wish a punt 30 minutes in a Gondola for €100

Venice is over priced and over rated

Wayang

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
But, should you wish a punt 30 minutes in a Gondola for €100.
Does that include the punt or just the punting?

Wife4rent

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Does that include the punt or just the punting?

Being punted, for a change!

Crackpot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
There is absolutely no p4p in Venice. Weird as a couple of centuries ago prostitution was on an industrial scale. I was there four times in the last year,so information is up-to-date.

The street scene in Italy is being mopped up by the authorities,but an independent escort scene flourishes via the internet.

The might be something doing at Mestre,just outside the lagoon,but probably not much.

Tom Banjo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Watch out for "Piano Bars" - I wound up in one in Rome. I was taken in there by a french tourist that I had helped with directions, and offered to buy me a drink.....unfortunately as soon as you sit down the "champagne" comes over, quickly followed by the girls...I tried to leave at once but it cost me £150 to do so......I could have left with a girl, but it was not what I had on my mind, and I was shocked by the whole situation. Yes I was stupid, but it was easily done - wish I had never shown the french guy my street map!

Boy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Encountered similar in Istanbul once, Tom.

Descended into a bar on the Taksim Square side of Istanbul, sat down and immediately a flock of waiters plonked down multiple plates of nibbles, bottles of booze and two Russian women sat down either side of me and began to fawn over me. Immediately I stopped the staff opening those bottles, politely removed the girl's hands from me and got up immediately to head for the door as I'd heard about these set ups so many times (also knowing that usually they end up with big time monetary extortion or being beaten up by gorillas at the exit for not paying up 1000s of dollars for a few nibbles and drinks). Cutting a long story short of how I'd ended up at that club and also events afterwards, I got out of that one paying them the equivalent of £7 in Turkish Lira even though they had magically already written a bill within 2 minutes of sitting down for several hundred dollars for things I'd never even ordered. A combination of 50/50 suspicion on my part about the local guys that had befriended me, had led me earlier in the evening put my credit cards and cash in my shoe just in case.  If I hadn't, I suspect my account would have been emptied after being frogmarched to an ATM.

Because I was a small and younger looking traveller I suspect they probably did believe that I only had that smalll amount of cash on me. I was very lucky indeed that night. Of course, the two locals were part of the scam and they loiter around the other side of Istanbul luring single male foreigners over to these dodgy clubs.

As for Venice, I went there once but it didn't even come to my mind that there may even be any kind of prozzie scene there.

It seems that the posters above say there isn't anyway.

Tom Banjo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
The funny side to my story was that I was on a rather nice job, and next morning I confessed to my colleagues what had happened - of course they pissed themselves....."you should have known what a piano bar is you muppet"....we then travelled to Naples and checked into a very nice hotel right on the front. When we checked in, by the reception desk was a sign directing the way to the "piano bar".  I think they were secretly disappointed that it was indeed a piano bar with an old guy in formal evening dress tinkling the ivories while blue rinsed ladies of a certain age sipped gin and tonic and elderley men coughed over cigars.....at least I didn't feel such an idiot  :unknown:

Offline tantric talents

Been to Venice many many times but always with the OH
Therein lies the problem. Venice - city of love and romance for couples - but I strongly suspect no hope for a singleton unless he can speak Italian well and penetrate the "unseen" Venice. 
I wish you luck and would love to hear of a successful outcome  :hi:

Offline myothernameis

I found a piano bar in Riccione, and knew exactly what went on, the guy on the door spoke very good English, and told him was here for a few hours before I need to get the bus back to the resort

Was greeted by 2 lovely girls, from Slovenia, originally we sat down in a public area, paid for the drinks €40, but both of them suggested we could go to a private area, which I agreed to

Had decided to stay for around 1 hour, and stated how much I would pay, based on what it would cost me for 2 escorts in the uk £120, but at the time the exchange rate was around €1.35, so offered them €300, which they quickly agreed to

I had a girl on each of my sides, and we just played around with each other

But a few years later the place was closed down