Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetScarlett - Bristol  (Read 1765 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5958783) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BoobyNewbie

The meeting was for 2 hours and cost £300.

I’d contacted Scarlett a while ago about exploring some kink. I’m very attracted to the alternative/goth/punk look and I’d widened my normal search area when I saw her. Her profile immediately caught my eye with her flowing red hair, beautiful face and shapely hips and bottom. I’d noticed she hadn’t had any feedback and couldn’t find any reviews on here, so I decided to TOFTT based purely on her appearance and well written profile.

Comms were a little stilted. Sometimes messages would go unread or unanswered for days but, since she only seems to work for two days a week, I thought she’d be busy doing whatever else she does in civvy life. I don’t get the feeling you could just book her on the spur of the moment; she’s more a pre-planned meeting.

The meeting took place in a nice area of Bristol. Parking was easy enough as a road nearby had meters and there was an ALDI within reasonable walking distance should you struggle. I announced my arrival and was given directions to a nice, clean apartment where Scarlett greeted me in black lingerie as I’d requested. She looks like her pictures and I’d say her age is spot on.

Scarlett can hold a conversation effortlessly and I was soon put at ease. She asked me if I wanted a shower but I declined having had one before leaving. I told her that I would if she preferred but she didn’t see a problem.

We kissed on the bed while I explored her body with my hands. She is an enthusiastic kisser and seemed to enjoy my attentions. Her young body soon had me standing to attention and she took me in hand, gently teasing my now twitching cock. I began to undress her and she took the initiative, removing her clothes in a very measured and sexy way that was a joy to watch. She then moved down to my cock and gave me OWO.

Her technique was excellent and she soon had me on the edge of cumming. I asked her for a condom and started to fuck her in missionary. I’m embarrassed to say that the sight of her beneath me with her red hair cascading across the pillow meant that I couldn’t control myself and I came earlier than I would have liked.

We then chatted for a good while about music. We had similar tastes and we swapped some recommendations. I stroked her body the whole time, and she appreciated it.

I didn’t feel the urge to change the mood from a GFE to more kinky pursuits. So I went in for another kiss and we had sex a second time: OWO, Cowgirl, Missionary and finally doggy. Then sadly the time was up.

In summary: she’s a beautiful, well-spoken, classy girl. She was a little reserved but it was our first meeting and I was in full-flow conversationally which can be a bit much. Her reserve could also have been that she’s submissive, which is something that I hope to explore next time. I can only comment on her services as GFE but I thought they were excellent and I’m certainly going to book her again.

Offline BoobyNewbie

Thanks, Goldfinch. Remiss of me  :thumbsup:

Offline YoungPunter

@BoobyNewbie: Nice review and could you elaborate on the location, parking, free or charges etc please :)

Offline BoobyNewbie

Sure. It was Bedminster. BS3, I think. I don’t know Bristol very well.

The parking was £1 ph up to a maximum of 3 hours. There are also residents bays that are unrestricted after 5pm.

Online Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. Could you elaborate on her physically - facially, height, tits, dress size? When she was first discussed on here, I concluded she was probably tubby but this guy suggested otherwise.

Had a visit..

Photos accurate.. I think she maybe closer 5’8... she’s not skin and bone.. but photo are accurate if you take into account the corset..  size 10-12, def not a 14... smaller boobs but don’t look wrong on her. I’m not going to knock her body, as there is nowt wrong with it. She’s Polish (her English is perfect) but they do measurements and weights in metric.. you are reading imperial.. allow for a little discrepancy.

most guys can’t differentiate cm and inches on a ruler.

Odd availability for incall is because hotels are cheaper on a Thursday night usually..  and was a decent hotel

Offline BoobyNewbie

Tbh, I’m shit with things like dress sizes and cup sizes. She’s about 5’ 7”-5’ 8” and I thought she was very attractive.

She’s curvy but I personally wouldn’t use the term ‘tubby’. If you only go for girls who spend time in the gym, then she won’t be for you. There’s a picture in her private gallery that accurately portrays her proportions.

Online Fuzzyduck

Tbh, I’m shit with things like dress sizes and cup sizes. She’s about 5’ 7”-5’ 8” and I thought she was very attractive.

She’s curvy but I personally wouldn’t use the term ‘tubby’. If you only go for girls who spend time in the gym, then she won’t be for you. There’s a picture in her private gallery that accurately portrays her proportions.

Cheers for that. I'm not sure I'd say curvy considering her waist is on the thick side and you can see the excess on the midriff. However, I'm really liking her look. I'd be all over that if she were closer to me.

Offline YoungPunter

Sure. It was Bedminster. BS3, I think. I don’t know Bristol very well.

The parking was £1 ph up to a maximum of 3 hours. There are also residents bays that are unrestricted after 5pm.

@BoobyNewbie: Yes, BS3 is Bedminster and thanks for the info :hi: