Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CurvyxxCandyxx - Norton/Stockton - Avoid. Time waster + Bad Service  (Read 2966 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4959956) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline billabong

External Link/Members Only

I was down working in Middlesbrough and it’s not a part of the country I often find myself in so my knowledge of the SP’s isn’t the strongest for this area and so I fired off a text to Candy who had her green light on. Nothing on this site about her so a TOFTT ensued.

Agreed 30 minutes @£60 over text and she was free straight away. I confirmed I was 30 minutes away with traffic and she said this was fine.

Arrived at the postcode bang on 30 minutes and it takes you in to a rough one way street, very tight for parking and you can tell they’d notice any car driving down year newer than a 2010 so be careful when approaching this one.

Fired of a text got no response. Waited 5 and rang Candy, no answer. I decided to give it exactly 10 minutes on my clock at which I fired another message after 5 asking if we were on and then I departed after the ten minutes were up as no response.

I got a message 10 minutes later apologising as phone was on silent. Pissed me off as I’d now wanted around an hour diverting to see her and it was a piss poor excuse. A couple of messaged followed in which I said I wasn’t turning around I didn’t have the time. Spoke to Candy on the phone and on my way back up later that day she’d see me.

Wish I hadn’t

Turned up and again tried to find a inconspicuous location to park in a narrow one way street and headed to address.

Candy is much larger than her pictures/description would suggest. I’m not saying I’m an expect in women’s sizes but she’s a big girl and I reckon Covid lockdown weight has been gained. Hair tatty and tied up with no makeup and generally zero effort made. She states she’s a dancer at a local club. Is teeside rarely that bereft of lasses.

45 second bj covered before asking which position. Thought I was in seeing a Rom at one point…. I asked for doggy as her face was pissing me off. Alright site from behind to be honest and not a bad fuck when she starts to buck back. Little noises but I could tell she was about 50% getting in to it.

I could go on and on about the shit craic afterwards the smoke filled house and clutter but I think I’ve built the image up enough.

Id personally not go back and I often give allowances for bad days or off moments but this seemed systematically her way of operating.

Oh and on AW there is a review of some guy saying she stole £50 deposit… I can’t vouch for that but after my encounter I’d lean towards the lad telling the truth.

TOFTT is getting more and more of a gamble recently. Thank god for UKP!

Offline Dimond dave

:hi:sorry to hear that.   :hi:  I've always avoided  she's had a thew profiles over the past thew years

Offline tommydave

External Link/Members Only

Candy is much larger than her pictures/description would suggest. I’m not saying I’m an expect in women’s sizes but she’s a big girl and I reckon Covid lockdown weight has been gained. Hair tatty and tied up with no makeup and generally zero effort made. She states she’s a dancer at a local club. Is teeside rarely that bereft of lasses.

Honestly mate i would have walked...

The area is a fucking wasteland at the moment with only a handful of anyone reliable. Roms all over the place and profiles that have not been active for years, it honestly better to hop on a train and go up to newcastle at the moment.

Personally i avoid anyone with 'curvy' in their title or description as its usually curvy like the death star had curves.

Offline Dimond dave

:hi: this is true.  When it comes to roms I've only one rule. Don't go there. Granted there's bound to be decent roms out there ,, my experience with them is only negettive. So as in the punting world gose gut instinct usually is right.   Don't get me wrong I've let my balls rule my brain on the odd occasion but now it's pure and simple  avoid  :hi:

Honestly mate i would have walked...

The area is a fucking wasteland at the moment with only a handful of anyone reliable. Roms all over the place and profiles that have not been active for years, it honestly better to hop on a train and go up to newcastle at the moment.

Personally i avoid anyone with 'curvy' in their title or description as its usually curvy like the death star had curves.

Offline tynetunnel

Same here DD. I’ve never troubled the door of a Rom, there’s just too much negative feedback for any likelihood of a good punt. While we should never judge like that, realistically the odds aren’t in your favour if you book a Rom. As such, why bother to take the risk, there’s plenty others out there who will offer much better odds of a decent punt  :thumbsup:

Offline billabong

This SP isn’t a Rom…. She’s English. I was just referring her to a similar service as a Rom would give in the review.

Offline tynetunnel

Offline SBM

Oh yes, this gem of an SP again!

I saw her several years ago when she was working from Thornaby under a different name - she's gone through more names than Boris Johnson has children.  My worst punt ever at the time and not helped, at the end, by her grabbing an aerosol of deodorant and giving herself a good spray down below, ready for the next victim, I mean, punter.

Slim pickings in this neck of the woods.  Slim, slim pickings.

Offline AKintner

Thanks for the review  - sorry you had a bad experience

Offline Meatabix

There's a strong possibility she's trying to gain popularity/clients off the back of somebody else. The Teesside area has no strip clubs at all anywhere. There was the old angels lap dancing bar on Dovecot Street but that has long long gone. For about 12 years now I've known and photographed a local model called Candy who genuinely does work at a lap dancing bar but not in the Teesside area. She's not as large as this woman, and certainly very attractive so when I saw that she hides almost all of her face in her AW shots it occurred to me she may be playing that game. The Candy I know is not on AW so it may have been a coincidence, not sure, but the similarities are there etc.

Sorry to read you had a terrible punt.

Offline Addicted65

Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline billabong

She definitely dropped the fact she was a lap dancer…. With no irony or sarcasm in her tone/voice

Offline C-R-Tees

Sorry to hear about that, sounds like she's really gone downhill since I saw her. Was thinking about paying her a visit next week, esp since I saw she was offering duos. Think I'll give it a miss!!!