Author Topic: The mate that will never learn  (Read 2949 times)

Offline itk

I’ve got a mate who has punted for the last 25+ years like myself, and by now I thought he’d have learned a few lessons in punting, but no.
He phoned yesterday after another shit punt, which is to be expected every now and then I suppose but that’s now three in a row within two weeks and all operate from the same hovel in town. (Roman Place in Great Yarmouth for those who live on and around)  I asked why he’d bothered and his reply was that he couldn’t get away from the missus long enough to see his regular (she’s 20 miles away) and the other regular which we’ve both seen many times was unavailable.
His biggest worry now is when standing at the door the family next door came out the property and saw him, and this hovel is a 2 minute walk from his front door on the same road.
He’s now shitting himself about being seen, and moaning about the waste of another £70, but I can guarantee this time next week he’ll have wasted more cash on another shit punt. On a purely selfish basis at least I can cross off some girls whose profile I’ve looked at and considered.  :D

Offline FiveKnuckles

punting on the same road where he lives is a bit close to home IMO.  I'd be more concerned about bumping into the pimp and whores and getting blackmailed.

it's normal to wear a facemask these days.  he should be wearing one when at the door so the neighbors only see eyes and hair.  transition lenses and hat if he's really anxious

Offline Stevelondon

Married men or men in relationships……. Punting on their doorsteps.

Jeez.

I’m lost for words.

Unless of course your in a relationship where your partner couldn’t give a toss what you get up too.

Offline Coriniumstud

I never punt in my home town let alone same street

Offline Jayjay1

Hope his street is a long and busy.

I don't even punt in my local area mixture of little selection and to avoid the awkwardness of seeing eye to eye.

Wonder if anyone punted in their own block of flat?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 12:11:01 pm by Jayjay1 »

Offline itk

punting on the same road where he lives is a bit close to home IMO.  I'd be more concerned about bumping into the pimp and whores and getting blackmailed.

it's normal to wear a facemask these days.  he should be wearing one when at the door so the neighbors only see eyes and hair.  transition lenses and hat if he's really anxious

That’s what I don’t understand with him to punt in the same street is utter madness imo. That’s on top on him knowing every punt he has from that house it’s crap. It’s constantly got a turn over of Brazilian women week to week, and every time he bemoans the lack of OWO, or positions or general shit attitude from the WG. Just awaiting the call from him when he says his missus has said he’s been seen coming out of the house by one of her friends.

Offline tynetunnel

He’s obviously a bell end  :hi:

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
Hope his street is a long and busy.
9yth
I don't even punt in my local area mixture of little selection and to avoid the awkwardness of seeing eye to eye.

Wonder if anyone punted in their own block of flat?

Not punted but many years ago was living with wife on third floor and having an affair with a women on the 9th, marriage did not last long but never got caught out for this one.
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline FiveKnuckles

That’s what I don’t understand with him to punt in the same street is utter madness imo. That’s on top on him knowing every punt he has from that house it’s crap. It’s constantly got a turn over of Brazilian women week to week, and every time he bemoans the lack of OWO, or positions or general shit attitude from the WG. Just awaiting the call from him when he says his missus has said he’s been seen coming out of the house by one of her friends.

to put the frighteners on him, tell him to checkout the 'nextdoor app'.  it's like a neighborhood watch where people whine and talk about issues around their local area.  if that whore house is well known or annoying a few locals there may be some natter on it.  "oh that block from number xx was going into that house, etc  :thumbsdown:   

Offline Home Alone

Not punted but many years ago was living with wife on third floor and having an affair with a women on the 9th, marriage did not last long but never got caught out for this one.

Not happened to me, but an SP I was seeing three or for years ago had her working flat in a small block of flats. She took one booking from a potential client one day and when she was giving him driving directions to her flat, he realised that he lived two floors above her working flat.

They came to a mutual agreement that it would probably be for the best if the booking didn't take place!  :scare:
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 06:57:38 am by Home Alone »

Offline Listerlad2011

I would never punt in my own town let alone the same street! Crazy mad!

Offline hunkybc

What is he crazy.... :dash:
Punting on your own street!??

Offline RogerThat

Soon he will punt the neighbour, or try to pay his wife :)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 11:12:44 pm by RogerThat »

Offline WelshClipper

Yes, I have been cavalier with many punting "rules" but the rule of never punt on your own doorstep is one I have kept from the start.

I would never risk punting in my own town although there are a couple of local civvie hotties I fantasize about.

But I am so careful I wont even punt in the local large town that is 30 miles away. I visit regularly to shop and while it is extremely unlikely, someone else from my town could be shopping at the same time as me. If they saw me emerging from a door it could be awkward.

Yep, getting away is the best option. Kent, Cornwall, John o'Groats.  :lol:

Offline Crackpot11

Yes punting away from home is the best option. I have on a couple of occasions punted in hotels on home turf and the paranoia put me off, even though these were quick in and out jobs in anonymous hotels several miles away on outskirts near motorway. A recent tourer I had seen before was offering her services from a city centre hotel and I was all up for it but got cold feet as too close to home, it’s a good rule to keep. You never know who might spot you. I usually punt up to an hour away, however, any further and the same applies in terms of paranoia, of getting there and back within a window of opportunity.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 06:28:55 am by Crackpot11 »

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,791
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Just before Covid hit us the woman running that place in Yarmouth was an EE (Romanian maybe) on early release from prison for human trafficking in Manchester. I posted matching mug shots on here, search doesn't find the thread though

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
I’ve got a mate who has punted for the last 25+ years like myself, and by now I thought he’d have learned a few lessons in punting, but no.
He phoned yesterday after another shit punt, which is to be expected every now and then I suppose but that’s now three in a row within two weeks and all operate from the same hovel in town. (Roman Place in Great Yarmouth for those who live on and around)  I asked why he’d bothered and his reply was that he couldn’t get away from the missus long enough to see his regular (she’s 20 miles away) and the other regular which we’ve both seen many times was unavailable.
His biggest worry now is when standing at the door the family next door came out the property and saw him, and this hovel is a 2 minute walk from his front door on the same road.
He’s now shitting himself about being seen, and moaning about the waste of another £70, but I can guarantee this time next week he’ll have wasted more cash on another shit punt. On a purely selfish basis at least I can cross off some girls whose profile I’ve looked at and considered.  :D

Not much of a mate, are you? If he's too much of a muppet to look after himself why weren't you doing it for him? Or are you looking forward to the potential car crash? :lol:

Think of it this way: if he gets busted and his wife finds out, what consequences does that have on you? Perhaps nothing. You may be single or don't give a shit, but are you sure your mate won't give you up if she/her family puts the squeeze on him?

Offline PR67

Not much of a mate, are you? If he's too much of a muppet to look after himself why weren't you doing it for him? Or are you looking forward to the potential car crash? :lol:

Think of it this way: if he gets busted and his wife finds out, what consequences does that have on you? Perhaps nothing. You may be single or don't give a shit, but are you sure your mate won't give you up if she/her family puts the squeeze on him?

It's not really his responsibility to stop his mate doing what he wants to with his own cock. However, he isn't much of a mate if he's posted the name of the street his mate lives on. OP should probably ask to get that removed.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,791
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Forgot the rights or wrongs of how he's behaving.
The problem is you have a brothel with a link to a convicted trafficker

Offline BogBog1

Hope his street is a long and busy.

I don't even punt in my local area mixture of little selection and to avoid the awkwardness of seeing eye to eye.

Wonder if anyone punted in their own block of flat?

Not quite the same but a few years ago I was staying in London, booked into an Airbnb, lined up a booking with the very well known (and well-reviewed on here) Smiley Miley - she gave the address and it was the floor directly below mine. First time I've ever been to a punt barefoot!

Offline Supersix4

The most stupid thing i've read today..