Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian girl next door - Victoria  (Read 19421 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5643685) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
8 review(s) for Asiagirlnextdoor (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3969893) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline whats that noise

Girl in question External Link/Members Only

Cost: £220 for the hour
Coms: Emailed Aja about her availability and was told she was free. Gave me her phone number to make it easier to msg.

Location: 5 mins walk from Victoria station. Small flat. Clean but lived in. Bathroom was just your average one. Shower works. Towels available

Appearance: It’s her guys. She around 5ft 4. Size 10/12 not fat but a bit curvy.  Thick thighs. Definitely Chinese but doesn’t speak a word of it. Fluent in English. I believe it’s her first language. Big natural breasts. Droop slightly due to the size of them. Her face reminds me of the Chinese actress Su Qi.

The meet: Arrived at her place. Msg to say I was there. Aja came to meet me. Got inside her flat which she lives in. Told to remove my shoes.
Had a chat for about 10 mins about her. She’s quite chatty. I started to rub her leg, and she says shall we take out clothes off? I prefer it when we mutually remove clothing. Seems more natural.
Started to fk turning into dfk with tongues.
Owo which wasn’t bad with some throat fucking.
Went down on her, which she really seemed to enjoy. Arching her body and grinding against my face.
Condom on and into mish. No lube straight in. She feels tight.  She quite flexible so was holding her knees to her chest whilst I pounded her. Got all the right moans and groans.
Flipped over to doggy and then prone.
Lastly into cowgirl. Those tits in your face. What a sight babe squeezes them in her arms whilst I’m sucking on them.
In the end I was out of steam. I knew I wasn’t gonna cum either. So just had more of a chat. Then took a shower.
I was there for probably 1hr 20 mins in total.

Conclusion:
Plus is she’s the girl in aw. She had a ig link which she’s now taken down. So I knew exactly how she looked.
Good looking girl. Great rack. Nice kissing. Not my usual as I prefer them slimmer. But enjoyable.
Would I return? Possibly. Bit expensive for I got. Even though it was enjoyable it just felt that it was lacking a bit.

Offline Jardent6

Two different girls in the pictures but its "definitely  her" ???

Offline whats that noise

It’s the same girl. She has glasses on and it’s probably a filter or angle that makes it look different.
As I said I went on her insta. She has the same pose with a similar  dress on without the glasses. Also from the background you can see it’s the same bathroom and shower.
Also look carefully in the two photos. It’s the same tiling and strip along the wall. Granted it’s taken at different angles.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 04:40:59 pm by whats that noise »

Offline Newbiepunt2021

sounds like she is worth it

Offline mace-window

Girl in question External Link/Members Only

Cost: £220 for the hour
Coms: Emailed Aja about her availability and was told she was free. Gave me her phone number to make it easier to msg.

Location: 5 mins walk from Victoria station. Small flat. Clean but lived in. Bathroom was just your average one. Shower works. Towels available

Appearance: It’s her guys. She around 5ft 4. Size 10/12 not fat but a bit curvy.  Thick thighs. Definitely Chinese but doesn’t speak a word of it. Fluent in English. I believe it’s her first language. Big natural breasts. Droop slightly due to the size of them. Her face reminds me of the Chinese actress Su Qi.

The meet: Arrived at her place. Msg to say I was there. Aja came to meet me. Got inside her flat which she lives in. Told to remove my shoes.
Had a chat for about 10 mins about her. She’s quite chatty. I started to rub her leg, and she says shall we take out clothes off? I prefer it when we mutually remove clothing. Seems more natural.
Started to fk turning into dfk with tongues.
Owo which wasn’t bad with some throat fucking.
Went down on her, which she really seemed to enjoy. Arching her body and grinding against my face.
Condom on and into mish. No lube straight in. She feels tight.  She quite flexible so was holding her knees to her chest whilst I pounded her. Got all the right moans and groans.
Flipped over to doggy and then prone.
Lastly into cowgirl. Those tits in your face. What a sight babe squeezes them in her arms whilst I’m sucking on them.
In the end I was out of steam. I knew I wasn’t gonna cum either. So just had more of a chat. Then took a shower.
I was there for probably 1hr 20 mins in total.

Conclusion:
Plus is she’s the girl in aw. She had a ig link which she’s now taken down. So I knew exactly how she looked.
Good looking girl. Great rack. Nice kissing. Not my usual as I prefer them slimmer. But enjoyable.
Would I return? Possibly. Bit expensive for I got. Even though it was enjoyable it just felt that it was lacking a bit.

Thanks for the review. She sounds like great fun and someone who I need to see soon.

Offline golden bull

External Link/Members Only
was this the girl you saw op?

Thanks…. It does look like her aw pics👏👏👏 …. Bit of a unit though so I’m out.

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Cam guy is watching a naked Asian chick and commenting on the music 🎵  :D
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 06:36:00 am by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline weirdintrusion

I want to book her so bad but she's so overpriced for a vanilla service, at desperate times I'd even pay £150 HH. She sounds like the dream body type I would love to see on an Asian but I'm guessing her tits appear big in person than her pics and cam by the sounds of everyone description of her. There's got to be an Asian with big natural tits sub £200 out there in London right?

Online Alexmck

It’s the same girl. She has glasses on and it’s probably a filter or angle that makes it look different.
As I said I went on her insta. She has the same pose with a similar  dress on without the glasses. Also from the background you can see it’s the same bathroom and shower.
Also look carefully in the two photos. It’s the same tiling and strip along the wall. Granted it’s taken at different angles.

How did you get her Insta?

Offline whats that noise

She had her insta link posted on her profile last week. She’s now taken it down.

Online Alexmck

Should have kept a better eye out.

Looks quite interesting

Offline HoveA83

doesnt look very chinese in those pictures
Banned reason: Troll, fantasist - take your pick
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline sHiNy

Is this her instagram?

Just realised maybe i shouldn't have posted this, please remove this if i am not supposed to.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 08:32:29 pm by sHiNy »

Offline MrMohican

Bloody hell! £220 shes a big unit and doesnt even offer CIM for that price...

Sounds like a shit deal to me

Offline tony22

Is this her instagram?

Just realised maybe i shouldn't have posted this, please remove this if i am not supposed to.

She's got it stated on her aw profile, so it's public information.

Offline whats that noise

Yes that’s her insta. It’s 100% who I met.

Offline NutBuster

Is she British? In the cam show video she seems to making an American accent?

Offline sHiNy

She's got it stated on her aw profile, so it's public information.

Oh i didn't even see that, i just remember from looking at her myfreecams profile

Offline jamal2k94

From her insta stories looks like she checks here and had an issue with this review.

From her insta stories looks like she checks here and had an issue with this review.
:D Unbelievable :D

Offline AdultishColombo

Yeah, not sure if rules allow me to post the screenshots of her IG stories, but seems like she had an issue with being called Su Qi lmfao. Looks like she even doxxed the guy who wrote the review. Super odd considering that OP gave her a positive...

Was thinking about seeing her despite the price, but the IG antics has made me reconsider (for those that haven't seen the story she sent the review to the punter who she think it is, revealing their number. She has also threatened those that give reviews not to her liking to "give the deadest head ever and the shittiest sex ever and give you a used towel to wash yourself with"). Whore seems to be potentially as nutty as SianbabeXXX.

Wouldn't be surprised if this comment or anything further that's negative shows up on her IG -that's how bad it is.

Offline Fully Sated

Yeah, not sure if rules allow me to post the screenshots of her IG stories,

As long as the screen shots are taken from the Instagram link that she posted on her AW profile

and not a private account, you are free to post them.

Offline weirdintrusion

Yeah, not sure if rules allow me to post the screenshots of her IG stories, but seems like she had an issue with being called Su Qi lmfao. Looks like she even doxxed the guy who wrote the review. Super odd considering that OP gave her a positive...

Don't know why she's crying she actually does look like Shu Qi. One of the most accurate comparisons I've seen on this site.

Offline Penance321

What a lumpy tart.

Thanks for the warning! Will definitely not be touching that flubber with a 10-foot pole.

Offline sunnyj

As long as the screen shots are taken from the Instagram link that she posted on her AW profile

and not a private account, you are free to post them.
I just checked her IG and it's a private account. Not sure site rules allows screen shots from her IG.  :unknown:

Offline Fully Sated

I just checked her IG and it's a private account. Not sure site rules allows screen shots from her IG.  :unknown:

Sunnyj, That is my error, I should have written, 'Personal' not private. I believe that because this account is linked to AW it is used as a marketing tool for her business as opposed to her personal account. However I will report my post to the moderators for clarification. Thanks for highlighting a potential ambiguity.

22 Privacy of service providers
It is generally not allowed to post personal info of service providers, such as real names and personal social networking profiles and photos from messenger providers like WhatsApp.To clarify, this means no personal photos at all from anywhere.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Is this her instagram?

Hidden Image/Members Only

If SP herself has posted her IG details in her AW Profile, then it can be posted on here.

Offline Fully Sated

If SP herself has posted her IG details in her AW Profile, then it can be posted on here.

Thanks for that clarification Cool Tiger.

Offline AdultishColombo

« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 11:09:14 pm by AdultishColombo »

Offline twatsalot

Im not following 🤣 whats happened?

Offline 6inchesoffury

LOOOOOOL I cant stop laughing, her ig posts are hilarious, whats wrong with shu qi? She's actually pretty smh

Offline jj8989

LOOOOOOL I cant stop laughing, her ig posts are hilarious, whats wrong with shu qi? She's actually pretty smh

Looking forward to your first contribution since you're already a seasoned punter with 4 years of xp  :hi:

Offline mace-window

For those interested.

I cropped my mans number out.

This bitch sounds like a nutcase. The reviewer gave her positives yet she upset that he compared her to an attractive girl. Then again she said on one of her IG videos talking about mental illness and said that constructive criticism is harmful to people and lead to deaths  :lol:. Looks like this sensitive princess has lived most of her life with a silver spoon that saying that she looks like Su Qi is an insult and instead of taking it on the chin she instead tried to doxx the punter who did the positive review.

Yeah this cunt is off my hotlist.

Offline mace-window

Besides how being compared to Su Qi offensive. Su Qi looks attractive not ugly. Maybe she thinks being compared to Su Qi is a racist comment. Who know with these kids.

Offline sunnyj

Sunnyj, That is my error, I should have written, 'Personal' not private. I believe that because this account is linked to AW it is used as a marketing tool for her business as opposed to her personal account. However I will report my post to the moderators for clarification. Thanks for highlighting a potential ambiguity.

22 Privacy of service providers
It is generally not allowed to post personal info of service providers, such as real names and personal social networking profiles and photos from messenger providers like WhatsApp.To clarify, this means no personal photos at all from anywhere.
:hi: :thumbsup: for getting the clarification

Offline AdultishColombo

Besides how being compared to Su Qi offensive. Su Qi looks attractive not ugly....

Completely agree Su Qi is attractive and so is this SP, but nut job personality, risk of being doxxed, and threats about dirty towels is a no no.

Offline davidbond337

I checked out her OF and its really disappointing, her boobs are really sagging and asymmetrical. Its very strange, like she must have had a child or something. Such a shame as the photos looks so promising

Offline jackthelad

May I just comment that a lot Chinese people don’t find Shu Qi particularly attractive. That’s probably why she finds it offensive.

Not taking bookings….  her posts are amazing though  :D
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 06:05:01 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline mace-window

May I just comment that a lot Chinese people don’t find Shu Qi particularly attractive. That’s probably why she finds it offensive.

Fair enough. But does not mean she has to have a bitch attitude and try and doxx the punter that given her a positive review.

Offline bst

For what it's worth (nothing) I think she iz well fit. Body too... shows how horses for courses.

But my, yet another example on just how crazy some prossies are. Damaged goods stereotype wasn't invented out of the blue.
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings

Offline adrianm758

Think she’s fit so subscribed to her only fans. This is the most recent post..

Dumpling Hyuga
2 hours ago
@dumplinghyuga
I am no longer taking bookings. It was a chapter in my life. Now On to the next.

Bet she changes her mind in a month or two anyway.

Offline bst

She posted that on OF? She will probably get her account taken down for that Lol (I have no doubt she'd be going crazy and having a go at OF were this to happen  :sarcastic:) they are very strict on not mentioning in-person sex work.
If I find a burd I like on OF I often have to go through the nightmare of finding their twitter or tracking down a potential AW as if I am a James Bond in order to avoid saying something on OF that I shouldn't.
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings

Offline jackthelad

Fair enough. But does not mean she has to have a bitch attitude and try and doxx the punter that given her a positive review.
I’m just saying that might be why she’s not very happy. Doxxing is wrong whatever the situation.