Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Slut Soph  (Read 4435 times)

29 review(s) for Naughty slut soph (28 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
32 review(s) for Sophie Anderson (30 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SmokeEater

Today was my second visit to see Soph and what a great time I had.

It started with Soph asking me to delay by 30 mins but that was fine as I had to postpone the original meet by 2 days.
She had text me what I wanted and what I wanted her to wear which I replied that I had never experienced anal sex and wear whatever you wanted.
Before I had a chance to knock on the room door it opened to a very smiley Soph wearing a short tight blue dress in thigh length boots. Damn she looked good. Spent several minutes dfk and Soph rubbing my cock through my jeans before undoing my belt and buttons and grabbing my cock. She dragged me by my cock halfway towards the bed then letting go saying how much she wanted my cock in her arse.
As I was losing my clothes Soph was on all fours on the bed playing with her self. I told her not to move and moved to her to give her oral and to rim her. Stuck 2 fingers in her pussy and 2 in her arse whilst kissing and licking everywhere else.
Soph then said she wanted to sit on my face which turned into 69 with lots of licking sucking and more fingers in her arse til she said she wanted my cock in her arse  :D
My cock slid into her arse quite easy in doggy position and spending about 10 minutes doing my best to destroy her arse as she requested. I eased up as I was  close to shooting my load and I'm a 1 pop guy. She realised I was close and asked to suck my cock again so I pulled out of her arse and thought she was going to remove the condom but oh no she latched on to my cock as soon as I was out.
After a dew minutes sucking my cock she removed the condom and asked me to sit on her face so she could lick my balls and rim me, another first for me and it felt great.
Soph then asked me to fuck her pussy so on with the condom again for some mish fucking with her legs upnby her ears then some more in doggy position.  At this point Soph said she needed a pee but that was fine as I was close again. Once out of the bathroom we did stand up doggy in front of the mirror so I could see her face enjoying the moment. 
All good things come to an end and by now I'm so close to shooting my load I asked to come in her mouth which she dropped to her knees and started sucking me til I could hold back no more and with the most intense feeling I've ever felt I shot my load into her mouth and I'm sure she was swallowing whilst I was still cummin my load and it was a big load and Soph swallowed the lotand said that it was the biggest load she ever had which was a good feeling. Onced finished and Soph sucked any last drops my legs began to buckle and I needed to sit down as they began to shake uncontrollably.  At this point Soph was pissing herself laughing as she watched my lower half of my body have a fit. I think she started to get worried after several minutes because I was still shakin but I reassured her I would be ok. After a few more minutes I was able to stand and got dressed.
I have never experienced anything like that before and I want more of it. It was by far my best punt to date.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline ciscoxxx69

What a great review SmokeEater  :drinks:
She really is just such a top performer.....
There is nothing staged, or fake or formulaic about her performance....no practised routine. It is all natural and as it comes, and she has some great lines and tricks to make every session with her special....

I was thinking today of all the girls I have had the pleasure of over the last 20mths (approx100?) and there are about a dozen that really stand out as super special....
Soph is certainly one of them - such a top shag and lovely, lovely girl with it too.....
I can't wait to see her again after reading this.... :hi:

SirFrank

Happy days. Soph is indeed the bomb

touch.and.go

I've only seen her once - but I can still remember every detail - so i guess that means it she's one of the best.  :P

Ombadsman

I have seen her so many times and she has always been amazing. Only problem for me is booking so far in advance. For that reason its been nearly a year since my last Soph experience.... Bad times :(

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

In all my years of punting I must be the only regular on here not to have ever met her.............perhaps the time has come?

vorian

In all my years of punting I must be the only regular on here not to have ever met her.............perhaps the time has come?

I haven't had the pleasure yet, she is on the top of the list though.

Offline ciscoxxx69

If I lived as close as you probably do, I'd get a season ticket to do Soph on a weekly basis...... :cool:

Trust me, her attitude, consistency, variety and sheer Sexual appetite for filthy Sex is a breath of fresh air........a top girl  :hi:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

I think that's why I have never visited Cisco, it would bankrupt me !

Offline ciscoxxx69

Looks like Soph had to cancel her Duo with ER121 today (looking at Rebecca's profile she was ill)
I thought great, that gives me a chance to make it when she is recovered as I couldn't make it today....
....but then I checked Soph's profile and she's got 3 more Duos planned  :yahoo:

Sexy Little Holly (in my HL for ages - would love to see her)
Welsh Brunette
And somebody Kandi ?

Gonna have to make one of those dates methinks...... :wacko:

Online WelshMichael

Looks like Soph had to cancel her Duo with ER121 today (looking at Rebecca's profile she was ill)
I thought great, that gives me a chance to make it when she is recovered as I couldn't make it today....
....but then I checked Soph's profile and she's got 3 more Duos planned  :yahoo:

Welsh Brunette
And somebody Kandi ?

Not had the pleasure of Soph yet and it's been a while since I had a threesome so I may make my way across the bridge again soon - her and WB together could be great fun  :D

Offline PuntingPete

Welsh Brunette
And somebody Kandi ?

Looks like the duo day with sweetkandibaby is off the menu already  :hi:

Offline Bristolboy

Welsh Brunette
And somebody Kandi ?

She says sexy little holly, but I was on another girl, Hollie loves, page, and she is supposed too be
With soph on that day.

Offline PuntingPete

She says sexy little holly, but I was on another girl, Hollie loves, page, and she is supposed too be
With soph on that day.

Yes you're right, she's changed it now - she got the wrong Holly  :lol:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Yes you're right, she's changed it now - she got the wrong Holly  :lol:

any duo with Soph will be worth it tbh :P

Offline Sticky2336

Got a booking with Sophie and welsh brunette on 10th July can wait

Offline PuntingPete

Got a booking with Sophie and welsh brunette on 10th July can wait
You are one lucky bastard  :thumbsup:

I'm not jealous at all....................................................................... twat!!!  :D

Offline ciscoxxx69

You are one lucky bastard  :thumbsup:

I'm not jealous at all....................................................................... twat!!!  :D

+1 x 1,000  :(

Offline Bristolboy

Got a booking on both days for the two 3somes.... My wallet is going too feel this one!

Offline PuntingPete

Got a booking on both days for the two 3somes.... My wallet is going too feel this one!

So's your cock  :lol:

SteveNova

Soph's profile and the good reports have always appealed to me.  I presume she works from city centre hotels, and handy for the station?

Ombadsman

Soph's profile and the good reports have always appealed to me.  I presume she works from city centre hotels, and handy for the station?

Sadly not always. She is very organised so if you do make a booking you will be sure to know which hotel she will be staying in so you can arrange your transport accordingly.