Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lauren.Linza (Cardiff) - Don't Waste Your Time!!  (Read 1471 times)

1 review(s) for britishbabelaubella (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline bolo79bm

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Catching up on my reviews. Have had a few bad experiences lately this being one of them. Very enticing photos although, as someone pointed out to me, some of them are clearly photoshopped (see wonky left arm in red lingerie photo!)

Anyways, dropped her a message on AW for outcall at hotel. Got back to me and agreed a meet a week in advance. Was very cagey about time but because I had the room for the night wasn't to bothered. We exchanged messages the night before to confirm the booking and the time. On the day complete radio silence in the lead up to the booking time. Suffice to say, she missed the scheduled time of the booking then messaged me 2 hours later providing no explanation and said she could do the afternoon instead. Gave her the benefit of the doubt and arranged an afternoon timeslot. Again, never showed. Messaged me again an hour later to say she was sorry, had forgot and could do an evening slot. At this point I was fuming and told her to do one and went after my plan B.

Long story short, she's useless and clearly has the memory of a goldfish. Don't waste your time, she's expensive, unreliable and not reviewed enough to take a punt on. Stay far far away.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Crikey Bolo, can't believe she charges that much and can't even maintain a diary  :unknown:

She wasted your time (quite a lot of it) but at least you didn't waste any money.

Appreciate the heads up. Clearly one to avoid