Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley in Lymm / Thelwall  (Read 1164 times)

Offline dildobaggins

I can't post the AW link as her profile has now disappeared. I think she only makes it visible when she is available as I tried but failed to book her a couple of weeks ago. I found her on AW by doing a search around the WA13 postcode thinking I'd find someone at the Lymm services.

Meeting took place earlier this week. 30 minutes for £70. OWO, 69 then covered sex.

Ashley is a very pretty, petite English brunette. The venue was actually between Lymm, Thelwall and Grappenhall, in a nice bedsit on the side of a house at the end of a lane. Parking was available there so I assume the house owners are OK with the frequent comings and goings. This was the only house on the end of the lane so, if you've driven, the main house's yard is really the only option for parking so my single concern would be that the main house continue to be OK with the goings on here.

Service was great. Slow and sensual OWO first. I then asked for a 69 so I could get stuck in to her delicious box and starfish  :P. On to sex in a few positions with me finishing in doggy where the sight of her delicious arse concluded matters for me. Did ask if CIM or COB were possible and they weren't; not a big deal but would have loved to finish on that bum. Her approach was great throughout, I never felt rushed and I'm pretty sure we went over time.

Cracking punt and yes I will return.

Offline dildobaggins

No that's not her.

I've just searched for all the Ashley's on AW and she didn't come up so I guess she only pops up on there when she is available.