Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Faithfullybi69 neath  (Read 5441 times)

2 review(s) for Faithfullybi69 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by crfc]

Offline Dt80

External Link/Members Only

Hi this is my first review but I’m not new to punting so if I made any mistakes with profile etc please help me out! Anyway, this meet was from a few weeks back. Comms very quick through message and I was straight to her place and buzzed straight in (seen her a number of times before). It’s in a block of flats but felt discreet enough for me. Faith is a very willing SP who gives a cracking BJ and nothing I have ever asked her for has been too much trouble. There’s a slight smell of weed in the flat not enough to put me off but it may some, she has a very nice body and lovely responsive nipples and a lovely shaven fresh smelling and tasting pussy. Would deffo recommend and I’m sure I will go again!

Offline Etcher

Good review ! Not sure why I’ve never seen her profile on AW before . Defo on the hotlist .

What is she like facially ?

Offline Dt80

I wouldn’t say model looks facially but I don’t find her unattractive and the service she provides is excellent! Very laid back and nice person too

Offline Etcher

Offline neil_williams

seen her myself quite a few times, one of my favorites. likes a bit of anal.

Offline martypoos

I’ve seen her more than once and whilst not the best looking girl on AW she has a touch and a way about her which is very erotic.
Banned reason: Boundary pusher
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline happypopper

Banned reason: Low-key troll making stupid "comedy" posts
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline neil_williams

she is a secret barebacker :hi:

i asked her about that on a visit and she told me no.

Offline martypoos

I’ve never been offered bareback with her, I wouldn’t go back if that’s on offer. I usually only go for a massage, oral and HR with her anyway.
Banned reason: Boundary pusher
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

i asked her about that on a visit and she told me no.

How about turning your insight on her in to a review?

Offline Dt80

I would class myself as a bit of a regular with her and never any hint of that with me. Dunno how you got that info?

Offline iverthickone

I would class myself as a bit of a regular with her and never any hint of that with me. Dunno how you got that info?

He's a troll Dt.  You must remember school is out atm.

Offline Gentjay

I have seen her many times and BB has never ever been mentioned. Really nice lady.
Banned reason: Piss taker with no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mxc32

It hasnt been mentioned because you didnt ask.

Offline Punting_Mad

Gentjay.... Yet another SP you claim to have visited since January.. yet no reviews..

Offline Gentjay

I generally keep my opinions to myself and only comment if something is not true. I take it you haven’t punted since 2018?

Offline crfc

The purpose of the forum is for reviews and also any intel or advice that is useful for fellow SSs
Your statement is at odds to that!

Offline Punting_Mad

That is correct GJ.. a change in personal circumstance precludes my from indulging in Carnal events anymore.. unfortunately

Offline DevilD

Well, Gentjay, some would say you're a leech, perhaps with justification........what help are you to anyone here? :mad:

Offline Gentjay

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I have seen her many times and BB has never ever been mentioned. Really nice lady.
I generally keep my opinions to myself and only comment if something is not true. I take it you haven’t punted since 2018?
Boo hoo!
Not much point in you being here really is there.   :unknown:

Offline Proton

Not much point in you being here really is there.   :unknown:
Just tried to make sense by reading it twice, I believe you had no option in the end and you were correct   :hi: