Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Great EE adele of diamonds  (Read 1646 times)

Offline Musicman

Was needing a punt so took my final gamble with the EE lot, as was fairly local at ashington. Adelle of diamonds was great !much nicer than her pix suggest. Small framed, great bum and figure, and dirty looking with the glasses on. Full GFE which is unusual for the EE lot.  Easy to find flat with good discreet parking. Liked it so much I went back again last night ! Link to follow as on my phone, just look on diamonds.

Toshiba

Services? Delivered with gusto?

Offline Musicman

Great kissing, owo, rim works the lot! No cim

All with gusto

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Thanks for the review, I've had my eye on here for a while but the fact she's EE put me off. She sounds great.

Can you tell me what part of Ashington she's in (general area)? I need to work out how long it would take me to walk there from the main street.

She looks quite different in her AW photos compared with her Diamonds photos, which ones would you say are the most accurate?

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Toshiba

Looks a right munter.not for me but then im biased

Offline Musicman

Near hospital just off spine road 189. Def not a munter. Pix better on aw but still don't do her justice.

Mike Hunt

Near hospital just off spine road 189. Def not a munter. Pix better on aw but still don't do her justice.
glad you enjoyed it..have to agree with HC not for me don't get any vibes of excitement that i need pre punt that i have got with girls on me hit list

Offline Musicman

Like I said, it was local,ish, and turned out to be one of those nice surprise punts, as opposed the many "kick yourself" punts that turn out to be major anti climax, with the build up better than the time you have !

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Thanks. I think she looks hot in her AW pics (she used to have different photos that were even better), but she doesn't look very attractive (to me) in her Diamonds photos though, hence why I was asking.

I'm highly tempted to book her this weekend.