Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Raissa x/ Farringdon / pleasant p&d 👍  (Read 10198 times)

24 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6320609) (10 positive, 10 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bedhedred

I screwed her recently, after looking at the AW options outside of HoD. There aren't many as I see it.
I'd texted the number over several days and never got any answer about extended services so I knew it would be ow and no kissing. That's how it went down.
Personality is friendly and flirty. No way I was walking out. Looks as per the pictures. Silky smooth skin to my groping mits.

I got her to lie down. Groping and outside pussy play allowed. I got wood.
Hidden Image/Members Only
She rubbered me for ow. I could feel something, so her technique was more than basic. She rushed to the fuck, but I was expecting this and kindly asked her to continue.

Then she wanted to fuck again and I said 69 please.
She positioned her excellent gash slightly awkward for 69, but it is all lovely high quality burger 😛. I licked to the best of my abilities and she only flinched once.

She rode me in cow girl. She turned away from me. I motioned her to keep looking at me. She smiled and seemed to enjoy revving me as she duracell bunnied my dick. It was not quite as good as snogging her like Bunny or Jess, but in the circumstances it had the effect of intensifying the excitement.

Then over into mish for a long series of strokes. I was edging myself for two minutes as the spasms were building. Then I was happy to explode bagged-cream in her tight gash for £70.
Say 20 action minutes. It met expectations. I got that feeling at the end. 💉🥴

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 10:56:04 pm by bedhedred »

Offline tergil

Thanks for the TOFTT BHR!!  :hi:

Offline Buenos2006

Thanks for the review and enjoyed the annotation with comedy pic and gif! Perhaps a new style we should all adopt.

:drinks:

Offline bedhedred

I'm a great believer in gifs and images. I think some people are on the same page.

I have another Rom tofft up my sleeve once I have assembled the images and gifs for an explosive finish, when they happen.

Raissa is Amyra's crew mate.
I revisited her at the weekend. I had a pleasant, calm, unrushed session. Got about 25 action minutes.
Once again the OW in 69 was high quality and something she is clearly good at.

No restrictions on shagging her like the first time.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 09:32:06 pm by bedhedred »

Offline tergil

Offline stuart.

Thanks for the review  :hi:

I will definitely meet this one she looks gorgeous  :wacko:

Offline Trapstar1

I got that feeling at the end. 💉🥴

Don’t tell me you got Covid?!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 08:50:00 am by Trapstar1 »

Offline bedhedred

I think I toftted her last July, but sat out the last 2 or 3 tours due to the limited nature of her services as confirmed by many subsequent punters. I decided to give her another spin, because I'd left things rather late and she happened to be free.

Raissa is in the same block as before (and Amyra is probably in another flat in the same block.) Nicole Michelle was milling around in the living room. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=320301.msg3340086#msg3340086

After a little gentle groping and rubbing herself up against me, I reacted to her charms and got a decent boner. Raissa came across this time as quite patient and she actually sucked my cock OW for a good 14 minutes, which is some kind of record (outside of the small group of trusted regulars who do exceptionally long owo).

I could not really get access to lick her in 69, due to her keeping her minge just out of reach. It was frustrating, but she kept on sucking me and very little wanking so I let it roll.

She felt nice and tight👌 for the shag regardless of the lube applied. Predictably, she held two fingers downstairs on the condom. (I think she realises it annoys punters but she is clearly paranoid about some mishap.) To her credit, she kept up a decent amount of eye contact and interaction, and avoided going into fuck-doll mode.
Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
So I got to screw her in a couple of positions and visualised Ruby squatting to get myself over the line. 💦💦💦
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=336973.msg3500352#msg3500352)

I got about 23 minutes of action which is fairly good value for money these days. (It seems as though every other Rom I meet is desperately try to pop me so they can get 15 minutes back in their diaries.)

Raissa would be brilliant if she could relax the restrictions a bit. To be fair, I'm not exactly splashing big money on her so she has little incentive to give me more than the basics.

Still it was fun, and Raissa is here for 2 more weeks of this tour.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 09:12:59 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Mario7769

Has a VERY Romanian look. Does nothing for me, knew she was Romanian when I saw her. I get the feeling you're not one for gfe, more p + d which is ok because I see this as a purely mechanical SP
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 09:25:53 pm by Mario7769 »

Offline tp69

Nice one. Where does she go in 2 weeks?

She is smokin'. Farringdon is a real pain for me, otherwise I'd be all over her  :D

Offline bedhedred

Has a VERY Romanian look. Does nothing for me, knew she was Romanian when I saw her. I get the feeling you're not one for gfe, more p + d which is ok because I see this as a purely mechanical SP

I do go for GFE, but I have already reviewed the regulars who give me that style of service. New GFE experiences look ludicrously expensive which is why I don't engage with those profiles.

The p&d is a side line for me. It's the smaller proportion of my spend. If I didn't p&d, there'd be little point in me logging in to this forum any more.

Offline vixen_dixen007

Thanks helpful, thank you. For the GFE regulars that you have tried out, where can I find links to those reviews? Thx.

Offline Js12299

Thanks helpful, thank you. For the GFE regulars that you have tried out, where can I find links to those reviews? Thx.

Should be on link at the top of this page

Offline ollielon

Check his reviews ... link below his profile ... always good insights

Online salome

Check his reviews ... link below his profile ... always good insights

I think you don't get to browse other members' reviews until you've reached a certain level of contribution.

Offline ollielon

I think you don't get to browse other members' reviews until you've reached a certain level of contribution.

ah ok .. fair enough did not know that ... well then need to contribute a bit more .. then check his review

Offline Js12299

ah ok .. fair enough did not know that ... well then need to contribute a bit more .. then check his review
You’ve had over 1000 posts and 40 reviews and not got the authority to view them?
I stand no chance in that case lol!

Online salome

You’ve had over 1000 posts and 40 reviews and not got the authority to view them?

The member in question is vixen_dixen007

Offline tp69

I think you're pretty close based on my history.

I found it frustrating not having that feature available at the start, but you'll get there soon enough. It's a good way to encourage contribution, even if it somewhat hampers your ability to find good SP's at the start.

Offline ollielon

I do .. but did not know about that limit ... so not sure what is is ... vixen_dixen007 has 0 review so need to contribute a bit more ...

Offline tp69

Just noticed you've been a member 6 years. Might take a little while yet unless you start shagging a little more frequently  :D