Author Topic: TS Lily - Old Street  (Read 11283 times)

Offline Lewboy

External Link/Members Only

TS review warning. Saw her earlier in the week.

Wanted to see her after a recent positive review, haven’t had the urge to see anyone for awhile so this is my first punt in a bit.

Contacted her by text, she was quick to respond and we agreed a time within the next couple of hours. £100 for 30 mins.

Profile says a 5 minute walk from Old Street station but I’d say it’s closer to 15 minutes. No big deal. Got to the street she gave me and then she called to direct me to the correct building. Looked like I was in between several blocks of student accommodation.

So the girl says she’s 5’7 on her profile but she seemed like she was about 5’10. Thick thighs, long legs, maybe a 5-inch penis with not much girth. Really nice body overall with great boobs, facially however… her pictures are somewhat misleading. The first few pics on her ad seem like they’re photoshopped, and whilst she was pretty enough (if not a slightly masculine jawline), she definitely doesn’t look as feminine as those first 3-4 pics. Says she’s 27 and Russian.

She was nice enough, tried to make a few jokes and let me shower. Came back and she asked me what I liked. Told her I can’t bottom and she was fine with that, then proceeded to put her hands down my underwear and shove her breasts into my face. She’s definitely responsive to having her nipples played with, I guess they were quite sensitive but as soon as I moved my way up her neck, I could sense that she didn’t want to kiss - the other review of her mentions that she’s had dental work recently so that could explain why.

Moved onto oral. I prefer OW anyway but she went straight for the condom - again, the other review mentions because of dental work but I don’t see how a condom makes a difference. It was pretty good though, lovely technique. Returned the favour and she got hard very quickly, I’m pretty sure I’m woeful at this but she was making noises suggesting she was enjoying it. Didn’t want it to last too long so got her into doggy and went at it. Really big mirror at the end of her bed which I always like. Moved into mish, was pretty good but she was doing the ‘cum for me babe’ voice in between strokes. I was nowhere near to cumming and was pretty sure I had a lot of time left. Asked to move into cowgirl, did that for a few minutes, then she got off and leant her penis towards the direction of my mouth, while grabbing some oil to give me a hand job to finish so it was pretty clear that I was being rushed.

Cleaned up, had a little chat as I was getting dressed and then left. Wasn’t wearing my watch but checked my phone as I was leaving and hadn’t been their for 30 mins. Frustrating all round especially as I was going to arrange a meeting with TS Sky instead but changed my mind last minute and decided to text Lily.

I wouldn’t really recommend. Sort of pretty and friendly enough, but the photos are edited for sure, did rush me, and the service altogether was fairly bland with no kissing/owo/rimming that a lot of other TS escorts offer. First average, vanilla experience I’ve had with a TS. Just not too much to report on!

Offline TheMagnet

Based on the 2 reviews of Lily so far she does come across as a bit of a neutral, ‘C-‘ type punt.

I haven’t seen Lily and won’t now (OW is a waste of time).

Not providing services due to dental work is in the same league as the dog ate my homework!  :lol:

Sky is an outstanding punt, if you haven’t seen her yet, get down there and get your cock in her ass!  :yahoo:

Offline Lewboy

Based on the 2 reviews of Lily so far she does come across as a bit of a neutral, ‘C-‘ type punt.

I haven’t seen Lily and won’t now (OW is a waste of time).

Not providing services due to dental work is in the same league as the dog ate my homework!  :lol:

Sky is an outstanding punt, if you haven’t seen her yet, get down there and get your cock in her ass!  :yahoo:

Haha OWO I’m not too bothered about, it’s the kissing which bothers me more. Not a complete negative so not too annoyed, but yeah, I’ve seen Sky a bunch of times, get on really well with her and she’s always a safe bet so should’ve just gone with her!

Offline TheMagnet

Haha OWO I’m not too bothered about, it’s the kissing which bothers me more. Not a complete negative so not too annoyed, but yeah, I’ve seen Sky a bunch of times, get on really well with her and she’s always a safe bet so should’ve just gone with her!

No harm in trying someone new I guess.

But we always go back to our reliable regulars, at least we know where we stand.

Offline Alvinx

I was really keen on visiting her, but not doing OWO is a total no way even worse than no kissing.  :timeout:

To the last resort list till some other brave punters validate this.

Offline TheMagnet

I was really keen on visiting her, but not doing OWO is a total no way even worse than no kissing.  :timeout:

To the last resort list till some other brave punters validate this.

You've been a member here for nearly 2 years, you leave your first comment talking about leaving it up to someone else to visit her and leave a review.

You don't leech much do you?  :dash:

Offline Dakine333

Yeah agreed she was a low positive from my review.

Offline Alvinx

Yeah maybe I'm a leech but you have to start commenting at some point, don't you think? Plus how do you know how much I have used the forum since I joined? 

Hey if somebody decides to go even with this neutral review and service is good what is the problem of me being on the look?   :unknown:

You've been a member here for nearly 2 years, you leave your first comment talking about leaving it up to someone else to visit her and leave a review.

You don't leech much do you?  :dash:

Offline gjg17

To the last resort list till some other brave punters validate this.

I went and visited Lily last week, as I was in the area and feeling brave.

She was responsive on the telephone, so I agreed to meet her an hour after calling. As with previous posters, I was given an address north of city road near the McDonalds. Had to wait around for a few minutes on arrival at the agreed time, but once inside her flat was modern, clean and tidy. She is heavier than she appeared in the pictures, but lockdowns have done that to lots of us. From memory she's half Georgian and half Russian, and was relaxed and friendly. Had a good feeling about this punt, so agreed an hour session (I forget the price).

At the beginning there was a brief kiss - as mentioned above, she is not keen on kissing or giving OWO - before she focussed my attention on her tits and cock. I had explained at the beginning that I wanted to both top and bottom, and fucked her first, finishing doggie in front of the well placed mirror at the end of her bed about a half hour in.

We then chatted for a few minutes, before she started to give a half-hearted rub of my legs, stopping frequently to check her phone. This then went on for 10-15 minutes before I asked when she was going to start, at which point she said that there would not be enough time and suggested that I leave. Basically a wasted half hour, with her taking a number of calls from other clients (in addition to frequent texts) while she waited for me to leave. Massive clock watching and pretty disappointing.

Much like the OP, felt rushed out and would not really recommend.


Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,157
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Yeah maybe I'm a leech but you have to start commenting at some point, don't you think? Plus how do you know how much I have used the forum since I joined? 

Hey if somebody decides to go even with this neutral review and service is good what is the problem of me being on the look?   :unknown:
Often enough for you to have had enough time to make some form of useful contributions, something you need to start doing.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,157
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I went and visited Lily last week, as I was in the area and feeling brave.
Why not post a review of your experience to help fellow punters?  There's a useful guide here. - External Link/Members Only

Offline pa5151

Not providing services due to dental work is in the same league as the dog ate my homework!  :lol:

I heard that one before from a seeking girl I was thinking wtf.