Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenny, Sawasadee Massage, Felling  (Read 2304 times)

Offline elfy72

I had tried to book an appointment at Sawasadee earlier in the month but couldn't get an appointment for the day I want, think I may not have worded my text well enough, so ended up at Genesis instead which I reviewed here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=310422.0

This time when I sent the message I stated the day and time I wanted a week in advance and the process went a lot more smoothly.

I parked at the ASDA at the top of the bank and walked down through Felling High St. It was raining a little bit so I had my hoodie on and with the mask it would be difficult to recognise me as I walked into Sawasadee.

Massage
I was show into the room closest to the front door, rooms a lot smaller than what I'd experienced at Genesis. My masseuse Jenny said to strip and lie on the bed while she nipped out of the room. She asked what type of massage I was wanting so just said medium. The massage I received was pretty good, could have done with been a little bit firmer but I was enjoying how relaxing it was. It's always interesting on how each girl has a different technique to the massage and this was the first time I'd had someone kneeling on my bum while getting massaged. There were definite strokes of my balls as she massage up my legs. 

Jenny kept the mask on throughout but she looked pretty enough with it on. I turned over and had some massage to my head, chest and legs before she pointed to my cock and asked 'You want'.  I said yes and she got some more oil and started with a slow massage of my cock and balls, before quickening the pace and finishing me off using both hands. She cleaned me up and continued with the massage and finished trying to crack my back by rocking my back on to her knees and arching my back.

It was a good massage and enjoyable HE so would recommend and will be happy to go back. I'm planning on trying some other places first before going back for repeats.
Massage £35 + HE £20

External Link/Members Only