Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nut hot oil massage Pontcanna Cardiff  (Read 3188 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6541131) (14 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Baz1963

My first review please correct if I have made some errors.

The meeting happened last week.
I have read the reviews on Nut and decided to try her out. Messaged and she replied within the hour.
Asked for prices and what was available and she asked me to call.
Spoke to her and her English is good. She mentioned that everything was available for a price from massage to full service. If I was interested to bring money and we could discuss when I got there.

Nut is based a short walk from the city centre. Messaged her when I got to the address and she came down to meet me. Nut is a stunner very petite I would say size four and probably just less than five foot.

When we got to her room we discussed what was available and it was anything from just a massage to full service. I decided to go for the full service which she said would cost £250 and it was for two hours and she said that I could cum twice.

I had a quick shower and when I came out Nut was already naked on the bed. I went straight onto the bed and we started to kiss and she went straight into DFK which was a shock but in a good way. She then went down on me and turned and offered me her pussy and arse. I had a good time licking and fingering both her pussy and arse and she was really moaning and enjoying it and seemed to really take great pleasure when I fingered her arse. Then on with the cover and she started to ride me and it was a great turn on seeing her really push down on my cock. She told me to squeeze her nipples and it sent her wild. It wasn’t long before she was cuming. I then asked to do her doggy and as I was fucking she told me to finger her arse. I couldn’t hold on any longer and I shot my load. We both lay down on the bed and she said that she was really horny. I asked for a massage which was very sensual and she paid a lot of attention to my bum with her fingers. Nut even offered to fuck my arse with a strapon but I declined.

I turned round and was now ready for round two. Nut then went and got out some nipple clamps and put them on her big hard nipples. This seemed to get her in the mood. She got on top on was riding me and asked me to pull the chain hard which was really turning her on. I asked if I could cum on her tits and I shot my load all over her. She rubbed it into her tits and also put some into her mouth and swallowed it.

I had a shower and she insisted on washing me down a really nice touch.

As I was getting dressed she asked if I would visit again and that she was willing to do anything if the money was right. Nut said that she could arrange a threesome with another thai woman or with a man that she was friendly with.

I can highly recommend Nut and it was a really great experience and I was not expecting the service that I received. £250 might sound expensive but it was one of the best times that I have had and I look forward to seeing her very soon.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Online clevertrevor

Wow.  Think that's a first time I ever got a boner reading a review haha.   Sounds awesome

Offline martypoos

Good review, sounded expensive but then at £125 an hour it’s probably good value.

Mmmm I’ve seen Nut a couple of times but not for a FS , that might change!
Banned reason: Boundary pusher
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Ultimate warrior

Awesome first review.
Thanks for that.
Nut seems a really horny little minx.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Another good first review.  :hi:

Nut sounds excellent. But I'm a pretty straightforward punter and prefer knowing what I'm going to get and be charged. But, for the right money she seems to be up for most things

Offline iverthickone

Always liked tge sound of Nut, but does sound a bit steep tbh.  Did you try to haggle?

Offline Trapperjohn

Great first review Baz, nice one!  :hi:

Offline Takeapunt81

Always liked tge sound of Nut, but does sound a bit steep tbh.  Did you try to haggle?
250 for 2 hours?

Offline Dan Dastardly

I’ve seen Nut several times and I’m slightly sceptical of this review !

Offline martypoos

I’ve seen Nut several times and I’m slightly sceptical of this review !

+1

I’ve seen her a couple of times and no hint of FS, maybe money has changed her mind?
Banned reason: Boundary pusher
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline iverthickone

250 for 2 hours?

Yeah, guess on reflection that's not toobad!  Still worth haggling mind!  :D

Offline Proton

Excellent start to review contributing Baz.. :hi:

Certainly sound something I'd enjoy, NUT being of a slim figure and much enthusiasm. Just seen her photo on her website WoW!!   ;) :D
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 11:10:26 am by Proton »

Offline Dan Dastardly

I’ve had full service with Nut more than once , I can assure people that many of the services described by the OP were not available to me, price differential too .
Maybe she fancied him more than me  :D :D

Offline wonky

I’ve had full service with Nut more than once , I can assure people that many of the services described by the OP were not available to me, price differential too .
Maybe she fancied him more than me  :D :D

What we're you charged and what services offered?

Offline Dan Dastardly

What we're you charged and what services offered?
A little while ago £200 I think for a massage and a shag, which was great.
No fingers, especially arse, no kissing , no nipple clamps, I think her nips are sensitive, no cum in mouth, no swallow and I didn’t see a strap on anywhere !

Offline shameless251

maybe that's what the extra £50 covers lol

seriously though, I fancy giving Nut a try myself but those prices are a bit steep for me

Offline Dan Dastardly

maybe that's what the extra £50 covers lol

seriously though, I fancy giving Nut a try myself but those prices are a bit steep for me
Shes a great girl and very hot, however I think the original review may be exaggerated slightly!
Go and try your luck….

Offline smoochewhooche

A little while ago £200 I think for a massage and a shag, which was great.
No fingers, especially arse, no kissing , no nipple clamps, I think her nips are sensitive, no cum in mouth, no swallow and I didn’t see a strap on anywhere !

I had seem her one year BC (Before Covid) first time £300 then she dropped to £250 for subsequent visits.
You get a couple of hours, it becomes almost like visiting your girl friend. She is chatty, fun, full of energy and well worth the money imho.

I am a vanilla guy so the anal action did not come into it cannot comment but others have reviewed that she will do prostrate.
What I can say is that she does kiss, oh yes.

Never reviewed as she wanted to keep it quiet, basically she likes to get to know you and only if she is comfortable will she entertain the possibility of extra services.  There have been so many comments now I think it is general knowledge.

The cum in mouth and swallow seem dubious though, she is an intelligent girl and very health conscious.
Nut used to live in the same block as Samatta, and once commented that Samatta was often complaining of a sore throat.
I think that put her off doing oral.

Offline Dan Dastardly

I had seem her one year BC (Before Covid) first time £300 then she dropped to £250 for subsequent visits.
You get a couple of hours, it becomes almost like visiting your girl friend. She is chatty, fun, full of energy and well worth the money imho.

I am a vanilla guy so the anal action did not come into it cannot comment but others have reviewed that she will do prostrate.
What I can say is that she does kiss, oh yes.

Never reviewed as she wanted to keep it quiet, basically she likes to get to know you and only if she is comfortable will she entertain the possibility of extra services.  There have been so many comments now I think it is general knowledge.

The cum in mouth and swallow seem dubious though, she is an intelligent girl and very health conscious.
Nut used to live in the same block as Samatta, and once commented that Samatta was often complaining of a sore throat.
I think that put her off doing oral.
Yes I think she did kissing pre COVID, but a few times I have seen her she always wears a mask, one of the reasons I have no confidence in the OP’s review