Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gonorreah  (Read 3834 times)

Offline jawill

I had a chat today during my routine check up with one of the senior Dr's in the GUM clinic.  Apart from the usual warnings about using condoms for everything, she scared the crap outta me by informing me that condoms are even more essential than ever now due to a new strain of Gonorreah spreading to the UK from the Middle East.

Now we know some forms of this bacteria have become resistant to some antibiotics, but generally, they can still be treated eventually by using a cocktail of drugs.  However, she said this new form is completely incurable.  Nothing will touch it.

Having caught Gonorreah myself over 2 years ago from OWO, and knowing just how painful it is, and how bloody awful it is having green puss coming out of your japs eye, I cant even begin to imagine having it forever, and the pain spreading and testicles swelling. 

I know everything in life comes with a risk, but seriously, incurable Gonorreah - no thanks!  Be careful out there everyone!

pleasure

Jesus Christ, that sounds horrendous. I always knew there was some risk with OWO, but I always thought it was small enough not to get too stressed over.

Anyone got a link to more info on this? Normally I'd just Google it, but right now my brain is telling me I really don't want to know...

sucky2dollar

I had a chat today during my routine check up with one of the senior Dr's in the GUM clinic.  Apart from the usual warnings about using condoms for everything, she scared the crap outta me by informing me that condoms are even more essential than ever now due to a new strain of Gonorreah spreading to the UK from the Middle East.

Now we know some forms of this bacteria have become resistant to some antibiotics, but generally, they can still be treated eventually by using a cocktail of drugs.  However, she said this new form is completely incurable.  Nothing will touch it.

Having caught Gonorreah myself over 2 years ago from OWO, and knowing just how painful it is, and how bloody awful it is having green puss coming out of your japs eye, I cant even begin to imagine having it forever, and the pain spreading and testicles swelling. 

I know everything in life comes with a risk, but seriously, incurable Gonorreah - no thanks!  Be careful out there everyone!

Are you ever going to make a post more than one line about punting and less than a paragraph about disease prevention?

k

Are you ever going to make a post more than one line about punting and less than a paragraph about disease prevention?
I wouldn't knock the messenger.  It seems there are a lot of people on here who are irresponsible enough to spread infections, which will have a detrimental effect for the rest of us.

Offline Marmalade

It's true, but I'm not sure if some health professionals are overstating the risk. Firstly it seems it may be more a case of "can't be cured by present drug combinations" rather than being per se incurable
(discussion here: External Link/Members Only).
I can't see any realistic, up-to-date, overall figures for it offhand, but the incidence is possibly still rather rare. See for instance (less technical than the discussion link above) :
External Link/Members Only
So 9 out of 133 cases were deemed "incurable" but the rest of the story points out that they were eventually cured.

Everyone has to consider what safe sex means to them personally. If you are not shagging a wife of long-termer for instance, it could be a bigger rather than smaller inconvenience that would possibly entail considerable personal grief. If you are single on the other hand, you might have to be abstinent for a while. Or your other hand . . .

Offline jawill

Sucky - yeah sure, I posted a review a few weeks back that was more than one line.  You must have missed it.........

At the moment, I haven't found a source for this new Middle Eastern strain, but I don't doubt her, she has always been straight with me, and given we know anyway about these new strains, it was bound to happen.

Just telling people to be careful out there.

Yeah I caught it from simple OWO, and the girl was very respectable, high class.  She had the infection in her mouth from doing CIM.  Its surprising how many WG dont actually know much about STD's.  She didnt realise it can live in the mouth, and now doesnt offer that service, or OWO for that matter!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 09:03:14 pm by jawill »

Offline ForrestGump

Without knowing all the facts it's difficult to fully appreciate the level of risk this poses.

On the face of it the message and the fud factor seems a bit tabloid.

There's also this: External Link/Members Only

So I'm sceptical that it poses a serious threat but, as always, keep an open mind on stuff like this.

Offline Marmalade

Yeah I wondered that when I saw the OP but didn't bother to click on his posts. He did do a couple of multi-line fanboy reviews, mostly about how brilliant time of his life awesome best prossie yeahyeah - oh, and that fact that he did do OWO "on this occasion." 5% interesting, 95% alarmist shit. Sorry mate (OP) get you act together as a punter ffs.

vorian

I'll be safe as I don't fuck middle easterns.  :D

Offline Marmalade

Without knowing all the facts it's difficult to fully appreciate the level of risk this poses.

On the face of it the message and the fud factor seems a bit tabloid.

There's also this: External Link/Members Only

So I'm sceptical that it poses a serious threat but, as always, keep an open mind on stuff like this.

The actual medical evidence is there that it exists but not like some fucking SARS epidemic. To google med papers, just add something like "ncbi" after the search terms guys.

Offline jawill

Yeah I wondered that when I saw the OP but didn't bother to click on his posts. He did do a couple of multi-line fanboy reviews, mostly about how brilliant time of his life awesome best prossie yeahyeah - oh, and that fact that he did do OWO "on this occasion." 5% interesting, 95% alarmist shit. Sorry mate (OP) get you act together as a punter ffs.

Define punter?  My definition is someone who goes out, respects the girls they spend time with, but is also careful about their health and alerts other punters when there may be something which may affect their health too.  Unless..... of course, you dont give a shit about yours?

By the way - I dont think anyone is in a position to comment on how "minor" STDs are until they actually have the experience of having had one and knowing just how fucking painful they are!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 09:10:36 pm by jawill »

pleasure

I'll be safe as I don't fuck middle easterns.  :D

Me neither, only top of the range easterns for me.

Offline Marmalade

Define punter?  My definition is someone who goes out, respects the girls they spend time with, but is also careful about their health and alerts other punters when there may be something which may affect their health too.  Unless..... of course, you dont give a shit about yours?

I'm not having a go at you mate. Read the reviews of established members and you will see that they are written FOR THE BENEFIT OF PUNTERS. Being nice to the prossie is something you do in the room, or on some ass-licking site like prossienet. It doesn't actually help punters make buying decisions if you only say (respectfully or otherwise) how wonderful every girl is, without giving out any shortcomings or even basic information about your punt (rather than the wonders of your wood).
            Second thing is that the site has a lot of experienced punters. They think with their heads not just their cocks, and constantly giving out amateur health-warnings is not only a bit moronic but largely out of place. This is a place for discussion, not for singing the praises of prossies or sharing your fears in the form of edicts.
            Anyway, good luck, and, even with all those horrific bugs out there  :scare:  try to enjoy yourself  :yahoo:

vorian

I'm not having a go at you mate. Read the reviews of established members and you will see that they are written FOR THE BENEFIT OF PUNTERS. Being nice to the prossie is something you do in the room, or on some ass-licking site like prossienet. It doesn't actually help punters make buying decisions if you only say (respectfully or otherwise) how wonderful every girl is, without giving out any shortcomings or even basic information about your punt (rather than the wonders of your wood).
            Second thing is that the site has a lot of experienced punters. They think with their heads not just their cocks, and constantly giving out amateur health-warnings is not only a bit moronic but largely out of place. This is a place for discussion, not for singing the praises of prossies or sharing your fears in the form of edicts.
            Anyway, good luck, and, even with all those horrific bugs out there  :scare:  try to enjoy yourself  :yahoo:

Well said Marmalade.  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

Here's a case in point:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19776.0

The paragraph of superlatives is basically what every prossie says about hereself. If you paid 100 quid for half an hour (her curent rate) that sounds overpriced, especially as she's no spring chicken. I haven't seen her, but you can see by the reactions of people on the thread that there are a couple of fanboy responses ("see my 10/10 review on AW" - which means sfa) and some more discerning members that feel they were lead to believe she would be rather more amazing after your glowing "report". If you stick to facts, services received, how much you paid, pluses and minuses, the time spent writing pays off better (unless you are looking for a freebie).

k

Experienced punters, such as myself know the score with regards to risks.  It is first-time punters that need reminding that this is not a risk-free pursuit.

sucky2dollar

Yeah I caught it from simple OWO, and the girl was very respectable, high class. 

So what's your point, punters shouldn't do OWO or that OWO carries a risk? Because if it's the latter - we already know.

And if you think 'high class' means anything other than 'delusionally overpriced' then you should spend a bit more time reading the forums than preaching on them.

SirFrank

Ah it's always something with these fucking Drs. My mate is a pisshead and last time he spoke to his GP he was told take 3 jägerbombs before bedtime and phone me in the morning. 5 years of fucking med school and that's the best he can come up with!

Pompoy123

Ah it's always something with these fucking Drs. My mate is a pisshead and last time he spoke to his GP he was told take 3 jägerbombs before bedtime and phone me in the morning. 5 years of fucking med school and that's the best he can come up with!

:sarcastic:

Offline smiths

Sucky - yeah sure, I posted a review a few weeks back that was more than one line.  You must have missed it.........

At the moment, I haven't found a source for this new Middle Eastern strain, but I don't doubt her, she has always been straight with me, and given we know anyway about these new strains, it was bound to happen.

Just telling people to be careful out there.

Yeah I caught it from simple OWO, and the girl was very respectable, high class.  She had the infection in her mouth from doing CIM.  Its surprising how many WG dont actually know much about STD's.  She didnt realise it can live in the mouth, and now doesnt offer that service, or OWO for that matter!

No harm in posting such warnings in my view as they might help inform other punters, however 30 years ago we were all going to die of AIDS so i put things in perspective. IMO punting isnt for the squeamish, take the risks that are worth the rewards to you is my advice.

I have no idea why you have mentioned this WG being very respectable and high class or what relevance it has to the matter, the fact is she sucks and fucks punters for cash. However outwardly respectable a person may appear it in no way indicates what they MIGHT be really like in private sexually.

I have zero knowledge of what WGs MIGHT be doing and with whom, if i worried about that it would spoil my fun so i dont. Instead i take the risks i am prepared to take and go to the GUM quartely.

Offline Marmalade

GeeWiz

Good to read

External Link/Members Only

If I'm reading that right then, as a non-giver of oral I'm at risk of two STDs which are transmitted skin to skin - so even a johnny is no benefit when receiving oral.

k

"respectable and high-class"

Definition: Uses expensive perfume to mask the smell of unkempt fanny.

k

There seem to be a lot of punters who are in denial about the possibility of getting the clap.

STI's do not distinguish between people who've paid £5 or £500 for sex.  It is the effort that each party has put into their hygiene routine that reduces or increases their risk.  Notice the use of the words "reduces" "increases" and not "eliminates".

"It won't happen to me because..." needs to be a deprecated term around here, unless it is to say "It won't happen to me because I have decided to lock myself away in solitary confinement for the rest of my life"... but then again: you might ALREADY be infected...

rolf32313

I think this has been covered well but just to add some points:
1: Condoms... are all safer sex not 100% Safe sex.
2: If you do catch something, always go to your GP or clinic quickly and always finish your course of medicine. The most common reason these bugs become resistant to the medicine is people stop taking then when the symptoms stop, just because the symptoms have gone doesn't mean the bug is gone.
3: If you do get something, don't panic, We still have medicines of last resort for most things. You may have to be administered into hospital for treatment but your dick isn't going to need to be amputated. But also don't underestimate the seriousness of this.
4: Know your risk, a £60/hour SP who offers BB/CIP fully included is going to be a far higher risk for even OWO than a £300/hour SP who doesn't do BB. That said their is no reason to expect that the more expensive SP is clean, maybe she has regular BB with her 'BF' who is BB'ing the £60/hour SP behind her back...

vorian

2: If you do catch something, always go to your GP or clinic quickly and always finish your course of medicine. The most common reason these bugs become resistant to the medicine is people stop taking then when the symptoms stop, just because the symptoms have gone doesn't mean the bug is gone.
3: If you do get something, don't panic, We still have medicines of last resort for most things. You may have to be administered into hospital for treatment but your dick isn't going to need to be amputated. But also don't underestimate the seriousness of this.
4: Know your risk, a £60/hour SP who offers BB/CIP fully included is going to be a far higher risk for even OWO than a £300/hour SP who doesn't do BB. That said their is no reason to expect that the more expensive SP is clean, maybe she has regular BB with her 'BF' who is BB'ing the £60/hour SP behind her back...

Good advice from "The Doc", nice to have some reason and expertise on the forum. :hi:

Rochdull lad

Indeed, vorian; it's reassuring [especially so, I'd have thought, for all those "nervous newbies" who've been posting recently  :rolleyes:] to read the part I've emphasised! ;)

k

It is no use having a dick though if all that you can use it for is writing your name in the snow.

GeeWiz

Nearly two decades of punting off and on and I have only ever gotten crabs.  Walking around Amsterdam with my new friends is not an experience I'd wish on anyone.  Don't see this listed anymore, I guess due to the trend for shaving your clodge.

jcdmj12

Yep, 3. is pretty much my understanding of the situation.  What's happening is that the one-shot drugs like Cipro are fast losing their efficacy. There are still combination therapies which work, but they have a higher risk of side-effects.

It's part of a wider trend of antibiotic resistance which scares the shit out of me far more than global warming does.  I wish the government would spend as much on funding antimicrobial drug research (because let's face it pharma companies aren't going to) as they do subsidising sodding wind turbines.

Offline Sedlmayer

No harm in posting such warnings in my view as they might help inform other punters, however 30 years ago we were all going to die of AIDS so i put things in perspective. IMO punting isnt for the squeamish, take the risks that are worth the rewards to you is my advice.

I have no idea why you have mentioned this WG being very respectable and high class or what relevance it has to the matter, the fact is she sucks and fucks punters for cash. However outwardly respectable a person may appear it in no way indicates what they MIGHT be really like in private sexually.

I have zero knowledge of what WGs MIGHT be doing and with whom, if i worried about that it would spoil my fun so i dont. Instead i take the risks i am prepared to take and go to the GUM quartely.

Totally agree Smiths - this OP's a bit delusional, I reckon.

Offline Sedlmayer

Define punter?  My definition is someone who goes out, respects the girls they spend time with, but is also careful about their health and alerts other punters when there may be something which may affect their health too.

No, sorry, wrong. A punter is someone who pays for sex, and (hopefully, but not neccessarily) alerts other punters on here if it's been good. Or if it's been bad.

Offline punk

come on guys we all know sti's are caused by not washing little johnny cab. :wacko: