Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy's Chinese massage, Chester le Street  (Read 4073 times)

Offline James4321

Sorry guys I can't seem to find an appropriate link other than the phone number
07719 733738
Meet happened on a Sunday afternoon about 3 weeks ago. I'd seen a review on here so I googled and rang the number and got booked in for an hour later.

I arrived on time and noticed the establishment is not very discrete but I thought I'm here now so straight in I went and I was greeted by a voice upstairs who was Amy and she was working on her own that day as she says it's usually quiet on a Sunday. Up the stairs I went feeling a bit nervous as it's been a while since any type of punt. I met Amy and we exchanged money which was £40 for 1 hour. We then went in to the room which was warm and pleasant enough. Amy asked if I'd been here before and I said no, amy then left the room so I then stripped off and laid down on the massage table and a minute or two later amy walked in and asked what type of massage I would like and i said soft to medium.
Amy then went to work all over my back, shoulders, arms and legs and it was great.
There was a lot of sensual rubbing on the inside of my legs but no deliberate swipes or anything.
It was then time to turn over and my cock was very hard by this point. Amy then asked if I would like any extras and I said yes please HE which was £20. Amy then oiled up my cock and balls and gave the most amazing hand relief and I shot my 4 days worth of spunk in less than a minute! Amy made sure every last drop was out and she then carefully wiped me down with a warm towel which was nice. Amy then asked if I would like a leg or head massage to finish off and I chose head which was great too! We had a a little bit of conversation and then the time was up so I got dressed and left happy. The whole punt was very sensual and unrushed.
I would definitely return in the future.

Online Stevelondon

Could I ask about the girl. Brief description etc.

Also do you think other extras may be available ?

Offline James4321

Yes sorry she was facially attractive wearing jeans and a top and I would say age range around 45-50
Yes she did mention extras of cum on tits and being able to play with her down below and I think this would have been an extra £40 but don't quote me as I honestly can't remember exactly.

Offline Weatherman21

Many thanks for the review.