Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyLittleHolly  (Read 2619 times)

3 review(s) for SexyLittleHolly (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Third visit to this charming young girl, if someone could put a link up please? I asked Holly to reduce the amount of make up, which she did.

She has nice curves, seems a better weight than last year. Excellent DFK, liked her arse fingered, tried anal but a bit tight. One dirty, keen girl. Professional, safe place on the outskirts of Bristol.

I went for the half hour option and this, at £80, was great value for money. Well worth a visit gents.

frame

I Have see holly numbers of time in the pass 2 year she get better and better, :thumbsup:

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

I have been thinking about seeing her for a while.

What part of Bristol does she work from?

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

touch.and.go

I've tried to book her a couple of times but comms are pretty shite. Does. She do everything on her likes list and has she got outfits and toys etc?  :unknown:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

She is in the Kingswood area. I don't know about outfits, but yes on the list basis, I have had her piss on me before, she does do anal and I enjoy DFK and eye contact which is done to perfection.

She has been having things done to the house lately and her number did change, perhaps email for the new number?

touch.and.go

BristolGuy1983

You guys have clearly had better luck with here than I.

She has missed 2 meetings that I have arranged now and fails to provide details of where to go beforehand.  I won't be attempting to rebook again now as has put me off ... will put my money into the soph pot.

Chaps if you are thinking of booking her I would emphasise that you want to know the location within 30 mins of making the booking as there seems to be a reservation about providing this!