Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy @ Infinity,Manchester  (Read 1113 times)

Offline rocket88

External Link/Members Only

Infinity is a parlour in Openshaw to the East of the city centre. Busy area but I managed to park on a side street not far away.
My first visit,put off before now I think because of the neg reviews in the past when it was named if I remember rightly 'Shangri La '.

Comms no problem. I rang for details to be told two girls working,Amy and Bianca.

I was there within ten minutes of ringing up,access is at the read through some metal gates.
When I arrived only Amy was available, I was introduced,liked what I was and paid at the reception.

Appearance: I am impressed that Amy's profile on the website is not a complete work of fiction! The profile states she is 5ft 7ins,probably right though her long legs make her appear taller. I would put her in her early thirties,Scouse lass,not bad looking with long dark hair.

The action is what you would expect from a budget parlour punt. We started with me sucking her nips whilst she played with my tackle to get me hard. Then it was on with the condom for some so so OW. This didn't do a great deal for me ,so I asked her to lick my balls which always gives me a boner. We then moved to CG where I enjoyed seeing her tits bounce about. Next was doggy with her standing at the side of the bed. To stop myself cumming too soon I suggested a move into mish. I shot my load with those long legs over my shoulders.

Verdict: A VFM basic parlour punt with a reasonably attractive SP.

FS and OW: £45 for half hour.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 05:36:02 pm by rocket88 »