Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna 42  (Read 946 times)

Online binbag

I see Anna 42 has a few recent reports on AW so it appears she is taking bookings again. However, the last few AW emails I have sent her are still unread. Does anyone know how best to contact her?
Thank you,
Andy

Offline GingerNuts

There are previous reviews stating contact is difficult and people have waited weeks for replies/meetings.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 04:34:19 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline Martinx

Is hers the longest profile on the whole of AW?!

Online binbag

Before the pandemic I contacted her and communications were great. Unfortunately the appointment never happened due to the restrictions. I've contacted her a few times recently but my messages are still showing 'unread' even though she logs on to AW regularly. I thought for a while that she wasn't seeing anyone nor checking emails because of the pandemic but it seems she is taking appointments again. Would love to see her so I hope she sends me an email before too long!

Offline Gaz2021

Same pal  2 months ago sent message
She aint read still!!
Rip off anyway tbh

Offline KBW1999

The only way these lazy girls will learn is when the emails dry up, just stop messaging them, then they'll learn, it's supply and demand :hi:

Online binbag

Hi Gaz2021,
 I'm surprised to hear you think she's a rip-off. Her reviews typically rate her very highly.
Have you seen her? Perhaps you'd care to give some further background? Thanks.

Offline chandlerhandler

The only way these lazy girls will learn is when the emails dry up, just stop messaging them, then they'll learn, it's supply and demand :hi:

She's probably that busy that she doesn't have to read & answer everyone, I'd like to try her but I'm not on AW so it's anon-starter for me. I think she's a member on here so maybe she'll let us know her thoughts.

Offline redmist81

If she is member on here maybe she can explain
I arranged a booking with her she wanted to talk on the phone told her I would ring her in the morning when I got to meadow Hall which I did in fact I rang her many times that day an she never answered the booking was in the afternoon she didn't reply to texts or calls I even asked if she wanted to rearrange

Offline Gaz2021

All pends what your after  i only like mucking the once so for me
No shag worth that cash.
Only contacted her  cos won 1200 on footie coupon so just thought fuck it.

Offline chandlerhandler

If she is member on here maybe she can explain

I can't remember how to search for other members now, I'm sure you used to be able too?

Online binbag

I'm the opposite to Gaz2021 - I like lots of prolonged action. A quick shag isn't something I'd pay for but I would gladly pay for a 3 or 4 hr session. Anna sounds like she might be a bit too 'full on for me but I'd love to find out. I don't live in UK but I expect to be there soon and am hoping to set up a couple of exciting, exhausting multi hour sessions while I'm there. (Will review of course! It's been a long time since I've seen a WG because of the pandemic and a long term relation ship. Both of them seem to be over now so I can't wait to be fucked senseless by an enthusiast! Sash Cummings External Link/Members Only and Jasjj External Link/Members Only are also on my list. SHould be a very enjoyable return to Blighty!