Author Topic: Jess1000 still around?  (Read 2386 times)

Offline sesalovdarlo

Any idea if she still working. No response to txts or bookings.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Any idea if she still working. No response to txts or bookings.

Yes she is, doesn't work as much though apparently. Saw her recently  :hi:

Offline sesalovdarlo


Yes she is, doesn't work as much though apparently. Saw her recently  :hi:

Has she changed her number or anything recently? Did you call or txt her? Or arrange through awork?

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Has she changed her number or anything recently? Did you call or txt her? Or arrange through awork?

I've used same number for years, never checked her AW for a long time.

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
She logged in to AW today according to her page
 :hi:

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
She logged in to AW today according to her page
 :hi:

I meant I've not checked her AW. :hi:

Offline TheMerrt

Yeah she’s still about. Just a nightmare to communicate with and doesn’t work often. A great combo :P

Offline nerascal

I've still got her number (assuming it's not changed recently) but have given up getting hold of her.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
I've still got her number (assuming it's not changed recently) but have given up getting hold of her.

Spoke to her this morning, no problem. Sometimes she takes a bit but no real issue for me. As previously said she doesn't work much nowadays.

Offline sesalovdarlo

I use to see her sister more than I did her, but same scenario with her sis, no response to txts calls. I think her sisters circumstances have always been different (kid and boyfriend)

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
I use to see her sister more than I did her, but same scenario with her sis, no response to txts calls. I think her sisters circumstances have always been different (kid and boyfriend)
I've seen them both equally over the years, spoke to Lisa today re a meeting, she doesn't advertise and works even less than Jess  :unknown:

Offline Datguy2122

Hi can one of you lads send me the numbers for these lasses I’m up in Newcastle for the week so don’t know any wgs.
Thanks

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Hi can one of you lads send me the numbers for these lasses I’m up in Newcastle for the week so don’t know any wgs.
Thanks
They aren't in Newcastle, they're in Teesside, 50 miles away.

Far better look here  -  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=26.0  as I'be very suppressed if any numbers were passed on, more so as you've been here over 2 years but haven't made any decent contributions.

Offline bigkstyle

Seen her this week. She's still active and as good as ever. She changed her number a couple of years ago so maybe you have her old one

Offline shaft10

She's logged on today, location now Newcastle

Offline FLYING BLUE

They aren't in Newcastle, they're in Teesside, 50 miles away.

Far better look here  -  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=26.0  as I'be very suppressed if any numbers were passed on, more so as you've been here over 2 years but haven't made any decent contributions.

and, still hasn't  :D

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
She's logged on today, location now Newcastle

She's done this a few times, has a night or two in Newcastle, sees a few punters to fund it, she's not daft. Will be back in Teesside in a few days.  :hi: