Author Topic: Maddie Manchester Elite  (Read 1526 times)

Offline Ziggy

Communication very good with agency all done via text.
1hour outcall in June Manchester Hotel £180.

Maddie arrived on time and confirmed arrival at the hotel by text.

I would say the pictures on the site are reflective of Maddie.
Not stunning but certainly not unattractive but from the off she just didn’t do it for me.
Lots of kissing to start which although very full on this is where it started to go wrong, bad cigarette breath!!!

She is a bit heafty to be honest around the bottom half certainly not thin.
Oral with condom only which ii didn’t expect although she was very good at that.

I asked for 69 which she replied I don’t like that but if you want to I will do so that was a no then.
I asked her to jump on board again ok but I had lost all interest, into doggy to finish off and she left.

She may be good for some guys but not for me.

I wouldn’t see her again but that’s not to say others wouldn’t have a good time
she just didn’t do it for me.
1st review so please be gentle.
Sorry can’t work out how to do a link.


Online Bustydusty

I’ve never used an agency but do you not know beforehand what services the girl will provide,I.e owo,cim?

Offline lewisjones23

I’ve never used an agency but do you not know beforehand what services the girl will provide,I.e owo,cim?

Elite used to have a section on their website that regulars could see what services a WG provides - they did away with that though a few years back. They might do something similar now but I’m not sure as I havent used them for a few years. There are a couple of members on here that could confirm but they might not want to do that publically etc.

Mckenzies do still have a section of services for some of their girls, sign up to their website for free with a punting email and some of the girls have updated their profile to include services.

Other agencies I’ve found are very relunctant to confirm one way or another, mostly stating that it is down to girls discretion etc

Online Bustydusty

Elite used to have a section on their website that regulars could see what services a WG provides - they did away with that though a few years back. They might do something similar now but I’m not sure as I havent used them for a few years. There are a couple of members on here that could confirm but they might not want to do that publically etc.

Mckenzies do still have a section of services for some of their girls, sign up to their website for free with a punting email and some of the girls have updated their profile to include services.

Other agencies I’ve found are very relunctant to confirm one way or another, mostly stating that it is down to girls discretion etc
Cheers

Offline Re

Thanks for warning, 180 is a lot of money for such limited service on top of the bad cigarette breath, definitely a no go.