Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LeilaCaan  (Read 2186 times)

Offline Packer

Has anyone had the pleasure of this lady?  Leila Caan

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Its a bit of a novel to read (and somewhere in there it says "my management team will pick up if I'm busy?), but she's an Indian who provides a bit more than most Indian WGs do.  I am going through a phase of fantasising about screwing a really skinny girl (hard doggy style), and she fits the bill.  And if she really is an Air Hostess....well, extra pounding material.

She tours a bit, but her profile showed that she was in the Heathrow/Hayes area for quite a while recently, so I expect that she'll be back in the area soon, and thats why I've posted in the London thread.

While she was there,  I sent her a message asking if she'd tour closer to Central London.  Twice she e-mailed back to call her, but I haven't done that yet.  Would just prefer a mail back from her ideally.   But I finally bought my punting only phone last week, so perhaps I will call her when she's next near London.

Anyway, be good to get details if any of you have seen her.  She's past my usual budget, so won't see her unless I get a good recommendation from one of you.

Offline Convince Me

From her twitter account - "Me getting a veiny, thick, oversized dick bareback in my silky tight pussy on this rather pleasant sunny afternoon!" pic.twitter.com/mDTg3NJ441

password02

Offline Packer

BB - read her twitter -  :scare:

Never used twitter, but seems like it can be useful after all! Thanks for that chaps. Into my list of BB blacklisted WGs she goes. Shame as love her body, onto the next one

Offline Convince Me

We don't who's dick it is, BF or punter? Is it ok for her to shag her BF BB?

password02

We don't who's dick it is, BF or punter? Is it ok for her to shag her BF BB?

Really not worth the risk - plenty more girls out there to see and punt with - In any case why would you even add a line like that on you twitter account for all to see :scare: :

cockneybstrd

Really not worth the risk - plenty more girls out there to see and punt with - In any case why would you even add a line like that on you twitter account for all to see :scare: :

Agree

It has to be said if it was her BF of FB why would she make reference to Bareback when her whole profile is about her being a whore? Its to give people the idea that she probably does BB under the counter.

Offline Packer

Frustrating to see what she has written on twitter when this is written on her AW profile:

Q. Bareback Sex?   A. NO way! I shall be extremely offended should you ask, i care about my health as well as that of my clientele. Please do NOT contact me if you take part in such irresponsible acts!