Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: HabaneroUK (B&S: Walked) in N22 (Wood Green)  (Read 1854 times)

7 review(s) for ANASTAZJARELAX (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sparta Prada]

Offline tantraman

PCB’s post back in April …

Notice profile appears to have changed, is this a new SP, a BS or some amazing photo angles on a beach?

From memory the SP was not this lean

thank in advance

HabaneroUK
+447927257438
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

… caught my attention. Although the photos looked TGTBT, and the UKP provenance of this particular AW ID left a lot to be desired, HabaneroUK still somehow crept onto my HL for FBSM. I clearly should’ve known better! :dash:

Link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

… and screenshot of spiel to remind me not to fall for this nonsense again …

Logistics:

Scrolling through my HL last month, I’d noted that HabaneroUK was suddenly in North London (as opposed to Redbridge) and so in easy reach. I texted to confirm the area, and received a reply to confirm the N22 postcode. I was further informed that HabaneroUK was only at this address for that day. I thus eagerly booked an hour’s “tantric B2B”, and made tracks to Wood Green.

This turned out to be exactly where my pole was polished by another Pole, i.e. none other than the cock-worshipful SENSUAL BRIGIT

Brigit now works from a flat above a commercial establishment, and the front door is right off the pavement on the main road … not discreet, particularly with passing pedestrians and rows of briefly parked cars. Free parking is available on side streets, outside controlled lunchtime hours … otherwise is Bounds Green tube station is a mere 10min walk westward.

The flat is messy and dank …

Looks:

For fuck’s sake, I don’t know why I was surprised not to meet the bikini-cad lovely in the photos above, but instead a haggard middle-aged bint … rotund face, framed by a mess of mousey hair … pot belly barely hidden by loose T-shirt … fat thighs evident through leggings. Worse still, she was actually stubbing out cigarette in an ashtray, and trying to burn incense in the room to get rid of the smoky stench!

Services:

After the initial shock of seeing such a fugly fatso, I suddenly hoped she must be the maid or somesuch, especially seeing how she was trying to get the room in order. So, I let her know that I was here to see so-called HabaneroUK for FBSM. She simply shrugged that she didn't do massage, but just “oral and sex”. I thus used that as my excuse to get the fuck outta there!

As I stomped back on to the street, I texted HabaneroUK’s mobile back to thank whoever for wasting my fucking time. I received no further replies.

Conclusion:

This AW ID used to belong to ANASTAZJARELAX, a ‘real’ SP with varied UKP ratings, but since seems to have been swapped to this HabaneroUK waster. I note that the mobile number has changed again since PCB’s post, and Googling it yields random Birchplace and Vivastreet profiles that show different women. What a fucking mess! Avoid indefinitely!

« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 11:08:57 pm by tantraman »

Offline Stanmil

It still belongs to Anastazja but i guess only when AW profile shows woodford green ;)

Offline tantraman

It still belongs to Anastazja ...

... which makes it even more irritating that she's now using fake photos :dash:, as this is Anastazja from back-in-the-days ...

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Boss_Grinz

... which makes it even more irritating that she's now using fake photos :dash:, as this is Anastazja from back-in-the-days ...

Thats not the SP I saw when I visited the Woodford location this was pre 1st lockdown, the SP was older and not as attractive as this lady in the pictures.
Would have done a review but was not a member here then.
I guess the profile is being used by a few SP

Offline Rook_ee

PCB’s post back in April …

… caught my attention. Although the photos looked TGTBT, and the UKP provenance of this particular AW ID left a lot to be desired, HabaneroUK still somehow crept onto my HL for FBSM. I clearly should’ve known better! :dash:

Link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the heads up... was going to go to have a MASSAGE.... My wallet thanks you !!!  :hi: :hi: :hi:

… and screenshot of spiel to remind me not to fall for this nonsense again …

Logistics:

Scrolling through my HL last month, I’d noted that HabaneroUK was suddenly in North London (as opposed to Redbridge) and so in easy reach. I texted to confirm the area, and received a reply to confirm the N22 postcode. I was further informed that HabaneroUK was only at this address for that day. I thus eagerly booked an hour’s “tantric B2B”, and made tracks to Wood Green.

This turned out to be exactly where my pole was polished by another Pole, i.e. none other than the cock-worshipful SENSUAL BRIGIT

Looks:

For fuck’s sake, I don’t know why I was surprised not to meet the bikini-cad lovely in the photos above, but instead a haggard middle-aged bint … rotund face, framed by a mess of mousey hair … pot belly barely hidden by loose T-shirt … fat thighs evident through leggings. Worse still, she was actually stubbing out cigarette in an ashtray, and trying to burn incense in the room to get rid of the smoky stench!

Services:

After the initial shock of seeing such a fugly fatso, I suddenly hoped she must be the maid or somesuch, especially seeing how she was trying to get the room in order. So, I let her know that I was here to see so-called HabaneroUK for FBSM. She simply shrugged that she didn't do massage, but just “oral and sex”. I thus used that as my excuse to get the fuck outta there!

As I stomped back on to the street, I texted HabaneroUK’s mobile back to thank whoever for wasting my fucking time. I received no further replies.

Conclusion:

This AW ID used to belong to ANASTAZJARELAX, a ‘real’ SP with varied UKP ratings, but since seems to have been swapped to this HabaneroUK waster. I note that the mobile number has changed again since PCB’s post, and Googling it yields random Birchplace and Vivastreet profiles that show different women. What a fucking mess! Avoid indefinitely!