Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Nikki - Edinburgh  (Read 2991 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6046583) (31 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ArchibaldPK

Link: External Link/Members Only

Date: June 2021

Comms: Straightforward by text

Service: (OWO, RO, FK, COB and Massage) 45min @ £100

Flat: Really nice apartment.

The girl: She is the one on the pictures for sure, actually IMO she is much better in person, beautiful face, quite small, great fake boobs and nice pussy (clean and fresh). She was friendly and more less chatty.

The meeting: It took me a while to find the right place, as her instructions weren't 100 % correctly. When open the door she was wearing a nightgown (not sexy at all) and slippers. She offered me a shower, which I didn’t take it, but I went to the bathroom to clean my hands, when I came back she was naked already, she offered a massage, which it was very basic, but I enjoyed, it helped me to relax. Then she started with a nice OWO, she wasn't in a rush and was making a good job. I offered RO to her and she seems to enjoyed, it felt nice and clean. Then we moved to penetration which I enjoyed as she felt tight and didn't used any lube (I hate it). Finally I finished on her tits.

Conclusion:
Mark: 8/10
Negative: Kissing was nice, but sometimes during the actions she tried to avoid it and she didn't make to much eye contact. Also the TV was on in the background which it was a little bit distracting.
Positive: Great body, great service IMO, not a Clock Watcher and great relaxed atmosphere.
Repeat?: Yes

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Geeman2020

Showing as London now - too late, the wages day search continues.

Offline jollyroger234

Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: Kev40ish