Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What does bareback feels like?  (Read 16158 times)

Offline anyfucker

So as a slight aside, does anyone here use their own condoms and not the pro$$ies ones? Ie take your own to use as a preference. Are Mates Skyns, any better for feeling? Do the WGs mind if you produce a sealed johnny from your pocket or your 'punting' bag haha as used in the C4 doc the other night  :D
i have never tried taking my own but talking about brands used found a couple of WGs have strong preferences due to finding certain brands irritate their pussies, i guess it must be the different chemicals used.

Offline wristjob

Rock was a gay man, I repeat my point you would expect at least one famous man or even someone in your social circle to have died from the disease, remember the posters? We were meant to be walking over the corpses on the way to work. Yet every time bb is mentioned, someone comes out with the phrase Russian roulette, which is a 6-1 chance of death, bareback sex, is less dangerous than cycling to work to mention but one activity, or diy in the home.

Clearly HIV is "the big one". You could argue statistically there's less chance to get it from a WG with 1-2 shags as opposed to a relationship with a civvy where you might shag a lot of times. HIV Isn't massively contageous, but it's also not the only one you can catch. Gono is potentially the next big one. Hepatitis, herpes, chlamydia - anything viral is a big problem and could potentially affect your life outside of sex because it's in your blood.

If I'm honest I would probably be inclined to go for BB if I was over 70 like a certain BB fan here. Having a family, being younger, not having dismissed the idea of a sexual relationship again - then you are mad to do it.

Offline dandaley

i have never tried taking my own but talking about brands used found a couple of WGs have strong preferences due to finding certain brands irritate their pussies, i guess it must be the different chemicals used.

dunno about that but one reg i have seen which somehow this convo came up about it said that no way would she as some sick fucks may have stuck a pin in it and to be fair if i was a wg think i would prefer to use my own ?

Offline willie loman

Clearly HIV is "the big one". You could argue statistically there's less chance to get it from a WG with 1-2 shags as opposed to a relationship with a civvy where you might shag a lot of times. HIV Isn't massively contageous, but it's also not the only one you can catch. Gono is potentially the next big one. Hepatitis, herpes, chlamydia - anything viral is a big problem and could potentially affect your life outside of sex because it's in your blood.

If I'm honest I would probably be inclined to go for BB if I was over 70 like a certain BB fan here. Having a family, being younger, not having dismissed the idea of a sexual relationship again - then you are mad to do it.

HIV is one of the least contagious conditions known to man, yet some people choose to believe it spreads like the common cold, if I was in a relationship, I wouldn't bare-back, but I m single, if I catch anything it will require a visit to a clinic and some medication, I can live with that.

Offline Northerndave666

HIV is one of the least contagious conditions known to man, yet some people choose to believe it spreads like the common cold, if I was in a relationship, I wouldn't bare-back, but I m single, if I catch anything it will require a visit to a clinic and some medication, I can live with that.

So you're single and are unlucky enough to catch HIV and start the anti-virals....would you carry on BB'ing ? God forbid you pick-up antibiotic resistant Ghono? I'm hoping that you're going to tell me that your post is a joke and that we've all missed the sarcasm, either that or you need some sexual health education.....and quickly as you are a danger to you, but more importantly, the rest of us!

Offline willie loman

As you seem to know it all, what percentage of sexual intercourse takes place with a condom? do we all need protecting from men and woman who bareback, should they ask permission from you before having sex. As you are clearly using a condom, you are not at risk from anything???

Offline jawill

With all due respect, what a load of tosh.  You can live with that?  Someone telling you that you have HIV?  Yeah, right.  Something which may be treatable with medication - not everyone responds to the medication, it has horrendous side effects, the virus can mutate and medication become useless,  then there are all the illnesses you get from the weakened immune system, the regular blood tests to find out what your viral load is and how low your CD4 count may be, then there is future dating and relationships, and having to declare HIV positive when entering certain countries, or going for medical procedures, or insurance, or mortgages, seriously - you haven't the first idea of how serious an illness HIV is.

Only an idiot barebacks a WG, or thesedays, anyone without going for a checkup with them first.  Seriously - go read some of the HIV forums of people who are HIV+ then you may realize just how ignorant your comment was.

Apologies if this is coming across as a direct attack on you - its not meant that way, it just winds me up so much when people think HIV is nothing trivial and can be treated easily with tablets. 

k

Part of the instructions for prescribed medication says that you must abstain from sex (even with a condom).  For Chlamydia it may be a couple of weeks.   For an STI resistant to medication it may be very much longer, and may require regular visits to the GUM clinic to find out whether you are able to have sex without passing something on.

I believe that indulging in sex when knowingly infected could be considered a criminal offence.

Is that something that can be lived with?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 08:48:23 pm by k »

Offline Northerndave666

As you seem to know it all, what percentage of sexual intercourse takes place with a condom? do we all need protecting from men and woman who bareback, should they ask permission from you before having sex. As you are clearly using a condom, you are not at risk from anything???

I don't know it all, but I do know that condoms do break, people do BB, in the industry and beyond and that your belief that if you catch anything you can get it sorted with a few pills or a jab is misguided.

Offline mcb

I’m going to go against the grain and say that having sex bareback feels that much better than having sex with a condom on, if at all. I still get the same feeling/sensation.

Offline willie loman

With all due respect, what a load of tosh.  You can live with that?  Someone telling you that you have HIV?  Yeah, right.  Something which may be treatable with medication - not everyone responds to the medication, it has horrendous side effects, the virus can mutate and medication become useless,  then there are all the illnesses you get from the weakened immune system, the regular blood tests to find out what your viral load is and how low your CD4 count may be, then there is future dating and relationships, and having to declare HIV positive when entering certain countries, or going for medical procedures, or insurance, or mortgages, seriously - you haven't the first idea of how serious an illness HIV is.

Only an idiot barebacks a WG, or thesedays, anyone without going for a checkup with them first.  Seriously - go read some of the HIV forums of people who are HIV+ then you may realize just how ignorant your comment was.

Apologies if this is coming across as a direct attack on you - its not meant that way, it just winds me up so much when people think HIV is nothing trivial and can be treated easily with tablets.

I have been following the aids story for 35 years, from the beginning, it just wasn't plausible, I repeat have you ever even met a heterosexual man who got aids from vaginal intercourse?. The reason footballers leave the pitch with a nose bleed, was to prevent the spread of aids, that was the level of hysteria and credulity all those years ago.Remember all the guff about exchanging body fluids, I live incidentally in the aids capital of Britain, Edinburgh,the  when I talk about getting fixed up with pills, I am referring to stds, not aids, and yes I am aware that some are untreatable, that is something I can accept, . As the chances  of catching aids through shagging are computed to be less likely than being eaten by a shark, I will take that risk as well. But as you lot are all wearing condoms, what is it to you?

Online webpunter

Had a private HIV test - no particular reason - a bit like an MOT on a motor.  The private doc said that the chances of catching HIV in normal penetration were low.  Little / no need to worry about a condom breaking & stopping afters.  Like it would take vigorous / extended sex.  There can be other factors that come into play - depending on when the other person caught the HIV infection.  Viral load peaks etc.  Other diseases can adjust the risk.  But given all the other STI's then it is a no-no.  I've had post shag convos with an occasional AW girlie.  Convo has shifted onto risky activities somehow - i'm Mr Boring.  They get asked for this all the time.  From the most unexpected outwardly intelligent people.  If you look at the profiles of AW girlies who do BB then they are just surrounded by 'shit'.  Everything.  This thread has shifted & BTW - not convinced with the integrity of the OP question !

JV547845

some sick fucks may have stuck a pin in it

The packets are air tight. Not hard to check.

Offline wristjob

The packets are air tight. Not hard to check.

Most WGs brains aren't so there goes half your booking trying to explain that.

Offline NIK

On the surface this seems yet another of those stupid questions. However it is perfectly possible that many people have never experienced bareback.
I am one of those who feel it is dozens of times so much better and can't relate to those who say it feels no different. Indeed the first time I experienced it after many many years I'd forgotten how much better it feels.

It is actually one of the reasons I punt far less than I used to as I feel very little with a condom and can't remember the last time I actually climaxed through intercourse.

However it is unlikely I will ever experience bb again in my life as I certainly wouldn't risk it ever again. I believe it's true HIV is unlikely, however there are many more nasties lurking out there. The dreadful ball ache I had a couple of weeks ago for three days (presumably from owo ) was enough to remind me of the risks.

One of my mates I went to London with earlier in the year says the reason he doesn't punt is not only because of the expense, but because you have to have protection. He is getting a divorce but after twenty years of presumably bb sex with the wife it's understandable where he's coming from.

Mike Oxhard

One of my mates I went to London with earlier in the year says the reason he doesn't punt is not only because of the expense, but because you have to have protection. He is getting a divorce but after twenty years of presumably bb sex with the wife it's understandable where he's coming from.

After 20 years of marriage he probably can't remember what any sex feels like  :sarcastic:

Offline NIK

After 20 years of marriage he probably can't remember what any sex feels like  :sarcastic:

Very true! :lol:

I'm glad I have experienced bb as it is easily possible to go through life only ever having protected sex. If that's the case it's almost like being a virgin!

Mwtp

I have been following the aids story for 35 years, from the beginning, it just wasn't plausible, I repeat have you ever even met a heterosexual man who got aids from vaginal intercourse?. The reason footballers leave the pitch with a nose bleed, was to prevent the spread of aids, that was the level of hysteria and credulity all those years ago.Remember all the guff about exchanging body fluids, I live incidentally in the aids capital of Britain, Edinburgh,the  when I talk about getting fixed up with pills, I am referring to stds, not aids, and yes I am aware that some are untreatable, that is something I can accept, . As the chances  of catching aids through shagging are computed to be less likely than being eaten by a shark, I will take that risk as well. But as you lot are all wearing condoms, what is it to you?

I don't know, I don't ask every guy I meet if he has hiv, and how he got it.

JV547845

Most WGs brains aren't so there goes half your booking trying to explain that.

If it seems faster to use theirs then I would use one of theirs, and would then be mildly amused if they got upset at not being able to make me cum.

taplow

Using condoms when you don't have to seems to me bizarre.  Would you drink alcohol free lager? I don't understand the fear of HIV. It's the spurious, orthodox notion that men catch HIV from vaginal sex.  If you go round getting rammed up the arse then you might have a case.       

Offline smiths

Using condoms when you don't have to seems to me bizarre.  Would you drink alcohol free lager? I don't understand the fear of HIV. It's the spurious, orthodox notion that men catch HIV from vaginal sex.  If you go round getting rammed up the arse then you might have a case.     

As i view it HIV is just one nasty i could catch by going BB with a complete stranger WG or not. It simply isnt worth the risk for the reward on offer for me.

taplow

As i view it HIV is just one nasty i could catch by going BB with a complete stranger WG or not. It simply isnt worth the risk for the reward on offer for me.

I'm not denying all the other STD's but it seems that it's HIV that scares everyone.  And at the risk of everyone condemning me, I just don't think it's a threat from a regular bunk up. 

k

I would say that the reason HIV is always cited as the reason not to BB is that they would mention Gonorrhea and chlamydia much more often as their chief fears if only they were able to successfully spell them without having to google it.

taplow

I would say that the reason HIV is always cited as the reason not to BB is that they would mention Gonorrhea and chlamydia much more often as their chief fears if only they were able to successfully spell them without having to google it.

That made me chuckle.  To be honest I thought they were countries. 

Offline punk

talking about nasty gono its out there and is getting harder to treat, by the way good luck sp hope your condition clears up, but you should have rubbered up with that polish bit last week  :hi:

brislex

From the NHS - How common is HIV?

At the end of 2012, there were an estimated 98,400 people in the UK living with HIV. The majority were infected through sex (41,000 gay and bisexual men and 53,000 heterosexuals).
More than 1 in 5 people with HIV (over 20,000) do not know they are infected.
Around 1 in every 650 people in the UK has HIV but the two groups with highest rates of HIV are gay and bisexual men and African men and women, where the rates are approximately 1 in 20 and 1 in 25 respectively.
The World Health Organization estimates that around 34 million people in the world are living with HIV.
The virus is particularly widespread in sub-Saharan African countries, such as South Africa, Zimbabwe and Mozambique.

So, it is quite a high risk, partly why I would always used a condom, even when I had a girlfriend.
But problem is I never "finished" with a girl. No Fucking, BJ, Titfuck have done it.  Just wonder if its to do with the condom thats all.

Offline willie loman

If one in 650 in uk,has hiv, one would expect to know someone socially, or at least have read of somenone who was even a micro-celebrity who had died of the condition,,,yet curious silence from the members. And if this one in 650 got hiv from sex, what kind of sex. And as use of condoms world wide is a best sporadic, you would expect infection rates to be similar universally, after all this is a " pandemic". What happened to all the exchange of "body fluids" warnings? Why does it affect gay men, drug users primarily? If its passed through sex, why do lesbians not get it?

Offline wristjob

If one in 650 in uk,has hiv, one would expect to know someone socially, or at least have read of somenone who was even a micro-celebrity who had died of the condition,,,yet curious silence from the members. And if this one in 650 got hiv from sex, what kind of sex. And as use of condoms world wide is a best sporadic, you would expect infection rates to be similar universally, after all this is a " pandemic". What happened to all the exchange of "body fluids" warnings? Why does it affect gay men, drug users primarily? If its passed through sex, why do lesbians not get it?

As i understand it it's more about getting into the blood. Anal sex is more dangerous than vaginal sex for the recipient because basically there's less barrier between semen & blood. Gay guys have more anal sex.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I sometimes notice profiles where a lady states that she has a bisexual boyfriend. Avoid.

JV547845

one would expect to know someone socially,

Given you have such an obviously warm, welcoming and accepting manner, if you had HIV would you even tell yourself you had it?  I'm not surprised noone you know has told you they've had it. 

rolf32313

Drug users I think the answer is simple, they share needles which makes the transfer of blood and thus blood born conditions very simple.
Gay men, well believe it on not, the ass wasn't designed to have a cock in it where as pussy was. Thus even with lube you are significantly more likely to cause tears to both parties which act as a entry point for HIV. Anal sex with a woman is equally risky as anal with a man.
Lesbians are a low risk group as they can't engage in high risk activities the other groups can as their is no penis to penetrate in the relationship, probably the highest risk activity is fisting which is still quite low risk.

As for universal rates globally, you wouldn't expect this as different social cultures have different approached to sex and drug use. For example while intravenous drug use is illegal in most countries, those where it is 'tolerated' and to a degree supported by schemes such as no questions asked needle swaps have seen significant drop in the infection rates in this group. Where you have similar cultures the rates are similar but their are so many different factors such as social mobility (immigration/tourists...), wealth, access to healthcare...

Offline The High Sparrow

From the NHS - How common is HIV?

At the end of 2012, there were an estimated 98,400 people in the UK living with HIV. The majority were infected through sex (41,000 gay and bisexual men and 53,000 heterosexuals).
More than 1 in 5 people with HIV (over 20,000) do not know they are infected.
Around 1 in every 650 people in the UK has HIV but the two groups with highest rates of HIV are gay and bisexual men and African men and women, where the rates are approximately 1 in 20 and 1 in 25 respectively.
The World Health Organization estimates that around 34 million people in the world are living with HIV.
The virus is particularly widespread in sub-Saharan African countries, such as South Africa, Zimbabwe and Mozambique.

So, it is quite a high risk, partly why I would always used a condom, even when I had a girlfriend.
But problem is I never "finished" with a girl. No Fucking, BJ, Titfuck have done it.  Just wonder if its to do with the condom thats all.

You mean  1 in 5 African men/women have HIV??

Offline CBPaul

You mean  1 in 5 African men/women have HIV??

Don't think so, it's 1 in 5 in he UK don't even know they are infected. The African 'estimates' are 1 in 20 men and 1 in 25 women infected.

The key to it all is the use of the word estimated.

Scary figures none the less.

Offline punk

because you have to pass fluids and its how the hiv virus works.

JV547845

1 in 5 in he UK don't even know they are infected. T

I'm cynical about that.  Do 20% of the HIV tests GUM clinics do come back positive?

Offline willie loman

No mingling of the blood, no hiv , no aids, seems obvious to me.As for the different cultures, sexually we are basically a village, and as for drug use, druggies live such chaotic lives, that no matter what medical infrastructure is in place they will still use dirty needles. The point about lesbians, is that millions were spent on  the passing of body fluids  campaign, when it was obviously mendacious, but who cares the various lobby groups trousered the money, and most have forgotten about the adverts. Its inconceivable nowadays that a disease that in reality threatened very few people indeed, received such amazing amounts of govt money. No one on this forum,has yet admitted to knowing somenone  who has died from aids, who wasn't a gay man, a drug user, or given a transfusion of infected blood., im still waiting,,,,,

jcdmj12

Rock was a gay man, I repeat my point you would expect at least one famous man or even someone in your social circle to have died from the disease, remember the posters? We were meant to be walking over the corpses on the way to work. Yet every time bb is mentioned, someone comes out with the phrase Russian roulette, which is a 6-1 chance of death, bareback sex, is less dangerous than cycling to work to mention but one activity, or diy in the home.

I take your point, but I wouldn't want to be saddled with any chronic disease, fatal or no.  Antiretroviral drugs aren't like taking a couple of paracetomol for a headache. They can have some nasty side-effects and complications.  Plus you're signing up to a lifetime of regular blood tests and hospital appointments to get your CD4 counts and viral load monitored.  There are also other nasties like Hep B & Hep C (you can and should vaccinate against Hep B but it's still only 95% effective) which cause liver cancer and cirrhosis.

At the time of the big HIV campaigns, it WAS a death sentence, but we've actually made pretty damn good progress in treating it.  It didn't become widespread in US/EU heterosexual non-injecting drug users until after effective treatments were available, which is why you haven't seen mass fatalities in that population.

Cycling to work isn't dangerous in net relative risk terms, because increased chance of dying from pollution or an accident are outweighed several times over by the reduced chance of dying from cardiovascular disease.  That's a good example of risk vs benefit.  You run a small risk of dying in an accident to get a large benefit in improved health.  Whether or not you feel the benefit of improved sensation during sex is worth the risk of getting an incurable STI is a personal judgement, of course. 

Something else to bear in mind is that HIV does something called recombination when two different strains infect the same person.  Essentially, the two strains can mutate one another and create something more deadly/infectious/resistant to treatment.  I'd say that if you're BB shagging someone who has a LOT of unprotected sexual partners, your chance that they'll be infected by a recombinant strain is much higher. No thanks.

Offline punk

spunk contains a small amount of blood,also having a sti like gono does not help, but do as you please.

jcdmj12

I'm cynical about that.  Do 20% of the HIV tests GUM clinics do come back positive?

You've got the numbers mixed up.  The overall prevalance of HIV in the UK population is approx 1.5/1000 i.e. 0.15%.  If 20% of those are unaware, that means 0.03% of the overall population are infected but unaware.

jcdmj12

If you want to see whether or not BB sex is really dangerous, why not look at South Africa?  About 10% of South Africans have HIV/AIDS, almost exclusively spread through BB Hetero sex with multiple concurrent partners.

JV547845

Thanks for the clarification jcdm I'll RTFT properly next time.  1 in 5 of the people with HIV don't know they have it. 

Offline willie loman

If you want to see whether or not BB sex is really dangerous, why not look at South Africa?  About 10% of South Africans have HIV/AIDS, almost exclusively spread through BB Hetero sex with multiple concurrent partners.

No evidence that the south Africans have more partners than the british, therefore you would expect to see the same rates here. That is if you believe that the cause of hiv in Africa is sexual activity.

JV547845

No evidence that the south Africans have more partners than the british, therefore you would expect to see the same rates here. That is if you believe that the cause of hiv in Africa is sexual activity.

Dude you're full of utter bull shit.  Stop.  Just stop right now.

Offline punk

ok what causes it than?

Offline willie loman

ok what causes it than?

given that sexual activity commences at the same age and continues at the same level, and no of partners in much of the world, with the same sporadic or non use of condoms, you would expect to see the same level of hiv, in London, Rio or cape town, factor in the free movement of populations, this is not the case. Which would indicate that the cause of significantly higher rates in certain areas of the world, has a cause other than sexual activity. You would also have expected to have seen a global increase in hiv after the the world cup in south Africa,"a perfect storm" for spreading a sexual epidemic, but there has been no spike. I am not postulating any reason for the high level of aids in Africa, merely suggesting that sex seems the improbable reason.

Offline Private Parts

ok what causes it than?
Thank you Punk for raising the question.
Not withstanding all the theories given earlier might I offer "poverty, lack of education and lifestyle" as being major contributors to the spread of HIV.
Please don't tell me we are all shagging monkeys.
PP

Offline wristjob

Don't think so, it's 1 in 5 in he UK don't even know they are infected. The African 'estimates' are 1 in 20 men and 1 in 25 women infected.

The key to it all is the use of the word estimated.

Scary figures none the less.

External Link/Members Only

"Official" figures.

2/3 of people with HIV in the UK were infected outside the UK - AIDS tourism! I think most are African, wonder if some are the Ibiza crowd? So out of 3000 diagnosed in 2011 maybe 1000-1200 actually caught it in the UK

Black African men and women living in the UK also have a high HIV prevalence, at 47 per 1,000 population (England and Wales only). Among black African men, HIV
prevalence was 31 per 1,000 population, and among black African women it was 64 per 1,000 population.

Justification for escorts avoiding black people.

HIV prevalence is high among MSM in the UK. Assuming that 3.4% of the adult male population are MSM, one in 20 gay men are living with HIV nationally (47 per 1,000
population), and one in 11 in London (83 per 1,000).

The UK prevalence rate gives it a rank of 91 out of the 123 countries contained in the UN AIDSinfo database. A rank of 1 is assigned to the country with the highest prevalence, in
2011 this was Swaziland (259 per 1,000).

In 2011, there were 73,659 individuals in the UK accessing HIV care. Risk factors for these existing cases are broadly similar to those for new diagnoses, with around 43% of individuals
acquiring their infection through male homosexual sex, and 34% being of black African ethnicity.

If you aren't having sex with a gay man (fair assumption) nor a black African woman then there's probably a 1/3000 chance they have HIV, and then you have to catch it. Assuming you are fit etc - probably something well under 1/million per BB shag. Still I think I'll remain irrationally safe for now and there's plenty of other nasties.

Offline punk

Thank you Punk for raising the question.
Not withstanding all the theories given earlier might I offer "poverty, lack of education and lifestyle" as being major contributors to the spread of HIV.
Please don't tell me we are all shagging monkeys.
PP

who said any thing about shagging monkeys. :unknown: