Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TIFFANY XX - Heathrow - 22yo Hungarian Cutie  (Read 3259 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6288483) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Urban_G]

Offline crunchy_guy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After reading the TOFTT by Marvelous, I decided on Tiffany to be my next adventure in the wonderful world of punting and a fine choice it was  :hi:

Comms were efficient and straight forward and the location was a familiar block near Heathrow I have ventured too before.

I opted for 1h at £100 and was greeted by a friendly, smiley, cute and pretty Hungarian girl at the door.  Very limited english but enough to get by without the assistance of the maid.  After stashing the cash, she returned and calmly removed her clothes before lying naked on the bed.  She might need a little work on a GFE booking but down to business it was.  I undressed myself and proceedings got under way.  She says she has only been here for 2-3 weeks and its her first time in London.

LFK was on offer, not quite the passionate snoggers paradise Marvelous eluded too which was a bit disappointing as that was the main reason for the punt, its been a while since I had a good DFK session.  I don't think she really can deliver DFK as given how comfortable and passionate she was during the session, together with the fact I have a decent set of teeth and minty fresh breath - it wasn't DFK.

OWO delivered unprompted and she asked how I would like it.  I'm not one for giving directions so said just give it your best.  It was decent and got deeper and sloppier when I had her in 69.  Before proceeding further, she walked me to the bathroom and took a swig of mouthwash before giving the bottle to me.  Apparantly a neccesity after Oral.  A new one for me.  I then did RO on her and had to go to the bathroom again for my swig of mouthwash before kissing was back on the menu.

Onto the main course, sex! It was actually very good.  Passionate, intense, sweaty and I had a shuddering finish in missionary.

Overall a very decent punt and I left with a skip in my step

Offline Marvelous

I remember at first she tried to keep it what i would categorise as medium dfk, but i was on top of her pressed up hard against her and went at it full throttle let her know i meant business and then she gave me the good stuff through out the session.  :D 

Offline S1MPLEK1NG

how tall would you say she is?

Offline crunchy_guy

how tall would you say she is?

I forgot to take my tape measure with me but I would put her at between 5' 3" and 5' 4".  Bodywise she is not toned but she has a naturally good shape to her, nice peachy ass, probably a Size 10.  Not a stunner by any means but a cute girl next door type with a good attitude.

Offline S1MPLEK1NG

I forgot to take my tape measure with me but I would put her at between 5' 3" and 5' 4".  Bodywise she is not toned but she has a naturally good shape to her, nice peachy ass, probably a Size 10.  Not a stunner by any means but a cute girl next door type with a good attitude.

that's some rookie shit, I always carry duct tape, zipties, gloves and measuring tape, I always have to have my tools.  :D

thank you for the quick response, regardless.  :drinks: