Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Byanca Bya 69, Aldgate - Good chemistry  (Read 1840 times)

37 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5844023) (14 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline droplet

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I stayed 30 min.

Given the more recent positive review I decided to see her. I had my reservations given the string of negative ratings. I didn't expect too much but I came out really happy.

I texted the number on the profile and response was good. I called the number and it wasnt picked up. So I assume someone else was answering that number. She called me back from another number and spoke very good english and told me not to worry that it is her.

Got to the address and must say you will stand out if you end up waiting there for a long time. The street is very quiet in the evenings and there were other people around. There was a guy opposite on the first floor sticking out his head and looking at me. I didnt feel comfortable and was obviously out of place standing next to a door. I texted her to quickly come down as there were other people looking at me. After 2 min she opened the door and I went it. Was very happy to see it was indeed her and not a different girl.

Followed her upstairs. She is super hot and the ass is amazing. Bubbly butt. Went inside and asked if I could use the bathroom. She was at first quite assertive and asked me to go into the room first. I paid quickly and she asked me to take a shower. I thought maybe this will be a neutral experience. But once I was in the room she warmed up a bit. I assume it was a tough attitude to being with so guys dont push her around. But I actually connected with her and we had really good chemistry and my experience is different to the negative reviews.

She asked me to lay down and proceeded to stick her tits in my face. I licked her nipples and it was nice and soft despite the A-cup. She put a condom on and gave me bj. She initiated 69 and full point there. I really enjoyed her ass in my face and licking her pussy. Very clean all shaved. Decent sized pussy lips and amazing sight looking at that peach ass in my face. She really put in effort with the BJ and got me hard. She noticed I had dry throat and offered me some water and got me a bottled water in the middle of the action. That was a nice touch.

Turned her around and started kissing her. Surprisingly she was very warm and soft with me and we had a lot of sensual kissing. Soft lips with tongue. Again I think we just had good chemistry. Went down on her and she was quite horny and got really into it. She moved quite rigorously grinding her pussy against my tongue. After some persistence she came which was nice to see. She was laughing and her body was very sensitive. Again that helped a lot. On with the condom and some lube. Entered her missionary. Her pussy wasnt too tight but because of the chemistry we really got it. Lots of kissing, sensual strokes. She is reasonably flexible which was great in missionary. She asked if we should change position and suggested doggy. She arched her arse like a pro so you can enjoy doggy. Her bubble butt was amazing to look at and to grab from behind. At this point she reminded me that I should start to finish soon. So I turned her around and finished her in missionary in the condom.

Overall we really got on. Think we had great chemistry and I guess its different with different girls. So for me I had a good time and can recommend her to others.  :hi:

« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 12:30:26 am by droplet »

Offline tantraman

... She is super hot and the ass is amazing. Bubbly butt.

... as per collected photos here :music:

Offline S1MPLEK1NG

It's great to see people experience chemistry with the girl, it's always important for chemistry to be present- sometimes you have to give it time for chemistry to work its way into the moment... ahhh chemistry

:D :D :D :D

Offline tony22

You missed out a chemistry  :D .Nice review though, thanks man.

Offline Buenos2006

Thanks for reviewing OP!

ps This might be helpful: External Link/Members Only

:D