Author Topic: FairyJasmine Basingstoke - AVOID AT ALL COSTS  (Read 2472 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5543415) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Harry1595

DATE: 20/06/2021

LOCATION: Basingstoke. (building name removed)

PRICE: £70

COMMS: Arranged the meet in the morning of the day all comms were good. that was the last thing that was good.

GIRL: Eastern European, dark hair, skinny, I'd say mid 30's, small boobs - definitely not the girl in the pictures on the profile!

MEET: Arrived at the flats buzzed in went to the front door was the usual hiding behind the door, she shut the door behind me. I then turned around to see it wasn't the girl from the profile but she was an attractive girl so I thought I will carry on. Into the room she took off her robe was in a nice corset with black bra and panties, sorted the money out £70 for 30 minutes all good! As I was getting undressed she was engrossed in here phone texting away she asked me how I was and seemed fairly friendly, once undressed she invited me to lay on the bed we exchanged names (all while she is still sat on her phone texting away.) This is where it all changes she puts her phone down and it was like a switch had been turn't she didn't say anything or ask me what I wanted, went into the bedside draw got out some cocoa moisturiser and started playing with my cock as I got hard she sat on the bed next to me turn't away from me while wanking me off. I started playing with her boobs to see if she reacted but got nothing but a short sharp "if you play with me do it slowly!" I thought fine and done as she asked.

After about 2 minutes of her wanking me her phone starts going mental with texts next to the bed she stops and picks her phone up and starts replying to whoever is messaging her, she then puts the phone down and carry's on with no apology or any word said. After another couple of minutes she stops playing with me turns around and looks at me and asks if I'm going to cum to which I reply, no not yet, she huffs bends over on all fours with her pussy facing me and tells me to play with myself. I said maybe a BJ or sex might help she basically shouts no at me. so I thought fuck this I'm going to piss her off and last the full 30 minutes by slowly rubbing my own cock. after a few slow strokes she says what are you doing, I respond with I want to have sex which she then comes back again with a forceful no! this pisses me off more the shocking attitude than the lack of sex so I say give me my money back then. She stands up and tells me that this isn't possible as I have already been there for 15 minutes. I insist on a refund she huffs and says if we fuck you cum quick, I said I might do. with this she gets a condom out puts it on me aggressively lays on her back and says come on then.

At this point I know I'm not getting my money back so I think fuck it worth a go. we crack on in missionary for about 2 minutes all while she is looking away not interested at all then turns looks at me and asks me if I have cum yet I said no, she then huffed looked away. With this I got up took the condom off threw it on the bed got dressed and walked out to avoid myself getting more angry and getting in a situation as you never know who is in the next room.

SUMMARY: NOT THE GIRL IN THE PICTURES, AND THE ONLY GOOD THING TO COME OUT OF THE MEET WAS MY COCK WAS SMELLING FRESH LIKE COCOA BUTTER. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 05:52:29 pm by daviemac »

Offline latecomer

Thanks for the review Harry and sorry it was so bad - but I'm afraid it sounds like an absolutely typical Romanian experience.

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,092
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Looking at her this week. Thanks for the review and thank you for saving me the cost of a shit punt as well as wasting my time. I suspect I may have walked in any case but my time is valuable.
Thank you OP :drinks: