Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Meghan_May - Cardiff  (Read 2523 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5895903) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Eriksen_Xx

Name: Meghan_May

External Link/Members Only

Venue: Cardiff Bay, nice flat on quiet development.

Rate: £160 for 1 hour incall.

Comms: All good via text.

Girl: Pics are accurate. I’d say a couple of years older than stated on profile but 30 max. About 5’ 5” with nice, big fake boobs, good body and a cracking arse that shakes nicely when pounded from behind.

Meet: Last week. Let into the flat by Meghan and straight into the bedroom with the paperwork sorted early.

Meghan was wearing some sexy black lingerie and as soon as I was down to my boxers we started some nice, sensual kissing as she ran her hand over my boxers and started stroking my cock. I quickly got the boxers off and lay on the bed and she started some very good oral. A mix of flicking and teasing the tip and some deepish sucking that felt very good.

After a few minutes I flipped her onto her back and pulled down her panties and gave her a good licking. She has a lovely, neat and shaved pussy that got very wet as I licked and judging by the noises she was making she was enjoying it. Next onto a nice titwank with her still on her back and my cock alternating between fucking her tits and mouth.

On with the raincoat and gave her a proper fucking in all manner of different positions. She was up for being fucked in any position I could get her in accompanied by plenty of filthy talk and all the right noises as the hour went by.

Finished off jizzing all over her big tits.

Highly recommended!
Banned reason: Too stupid for words..
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Razor Boy

Thanks for the  review mate… seems like a nice punt but she has disappeared from AW at present… hopefully will return and I can look at her profile in regards to putting her in my Premier League Hotlist … or not  ;)

Offline Brewmaster13

Is it DFK and is she submissive?

Offline Eriksen_Xx

gone from aw

I think she only puts her profile live when working for privacy purposes.

Offline Eriksen_Xx

Offline Explorerindi

Looks like a good option. Deep throat and CIM are not on her list, anyone know if available? Thanks!