Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you travel to punt?  (Read 2947 times)

Offline bazza

I have been looking to try punting but I have been put off by the thought of doing this locally. Do you guys normally travel to say the next major town/city where you should t know anyone etc?

new_punter

I certainly do.

Always worth asking here for recommendations on ladies to visit.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have to travel because all that is offer in my area is a pile of shit, if a pro$$ie lived next door to me I would certainly consider her ----- but then I have nothing to hide unlike many on here.  :hi:

Offline bazza

Cheers, yeah I don't think my area is brill for hot pics, so Leeds area looks better option, can't get there right now though lol

vorian

Yes, my main regular is about an hour and fifteen minute drive away well worth ever mile.

new_punter

Yes, my main regular is about an hour and fifteen minute drive away well worth ever mile.

Sure builds up the anticipation......

cockneybstrd

I like to shit on my own doorstep so I like Outcalls

So I generally only have to travel to the front door for my punts.

vorian

Sure builds up the anticipation......

Exactly my view, less keen to get the train/tube into London by I will do for the right girl.

Offline licky

Where I am is a bit of a punting desert imho
Swindon/Bristol

I travel most weekends to sample the delights in Manchester, a good 180 mile each way

La Maison Bury and Sandys being my main haunts

Xerxes

Travel to punt? Christ, I changed jobs to punt.

cockneybstrd

Exactly my view, less keen to get the train/tube into London by I will do for the right girl.

Well I hope you ensure you dont ruin your look when coming up to London V.

password02

I nearly had a 4 hour round trip to have a session with Elise in maidenhead - but normally between 30mins to 1 hour

Offline threechilliman

Swindon/Bristol

I travel most weekends to sample the delights in Manchester, a good 180 mile each way

Christ alive - 360 miles to visit these two parlours! LM is a two minute walk from my office, which rules it out for me :( Sandys fills in the odd lunch hour for me though... and is always a dependable plan B if I feel the need.

tcm

Curious6705

Swindon/Bristol

Fuck me that is dedication! What's wrong with London by the way? I'm guessing hotels are cheaper in the North West?

Offline threechilliman

Travel to punt? Christ, I changed jobs to punt.

I was going to change my job so I could be closer to home. Then I discovered punting. Now a 20 mile commute round Manchester presents many opportunities. And I can always use nightmarish traffic conditions as a good excuse  :D

tcm

Offline licky

Fuck me that is dedication! What's wrong with London by the way? I'm guessing hotels are cheaper in the North West?

I don't want to sound a rich cnut, but I have a property conveniently located reasonably to La Maison in Bury, its my weekend haunt. I got fed up travelling 360 miles ish for just 1 days punting. Its Friday eve to Sunday afternoon for me
I might be a rich cnut if I didn't spend all my money on this hobby.

Nowt wrong with London, just never punted there.

Curious6705

I don't want to sound a rich cnut, but I have a property conveniently located reasonably to La Maison in Bury, its my weekend haunt. I got fed up travelling 360 miles ish for just 1 days punting. Its Friday eve to Sunday afternoon for me
I might be a rich cnut if I didn't spend all my money on this hobby.

Nowt wrong with London, just never punted there.

Sounds a good arrangement. After I posted I wondered if you might have family in the area to stay with. I guess having your own place is one up on that - I admire your dedication doing that drive. By all accounts Mcr is the place to punt outside London. Happy punting mate.  :drinks:

Offline mcb

Can’t say I do. But if I’m away then I may call some “companionship”. I know when I’ve been away for work and staying in a hotel, I’ve ordered an outcall.

Offline licky

- I admire your dedication doing that drive.

Bristol to Manchester on an average Friday evening is 5 stressy hours.

I can just get to La Maison for 9pm last punt

Mind you, its my dick doing the  driving

willbred

Never do it on your own doorstep - I learned that when I rang a local prossie about 10 years ago, arrived to find she was next door to my missuses best mate.
My fave regular is 35 miles away, which down the M6 takes about 30 minutes, so good for me. I'll punt pretty much anywhere except near my own nest

Curious6705

Bristol to Manchester on an average Friday evening is 5 stressy hours.

I can just get to La Maison for 9pm last punt

Mind you, its my dick doing the  driving

Christ almighty - 5 hours - that is a well deserved punt after that.  :hi:

Rochdull lad

Living, as I do, on the M62 corridor, and always believing the good old northern maxim "Nivver shit on your own meadow.", I never punt in either the town I live in or the neighbouring one.

My nearest Regular is about 15 miles away.

SirFrank

First rule of punting - don't shit on your own doorstep. I always travel - usually about 30 mins

charming_red

^ Absolutely. I stay away from my own area.

Its easy living in London, a quick tube ride will take you into another borough where you can do your business. And theres no shortage of areas to find girls!  :dance:

Offline Xemit

I travel for the variety of experience.

Although I do punt locally, I've come to enjoy using punting as an excuse to travel around the country and see girls from different areas. Gives me an excuse to go further afield and see new places and see a variety of girls who I wouldn't likely get a chance with if I kept to my local area.

Also there is the added benefit that on such punts I don't have that small nagging concern that someone I know might see me or figure out what I'm doing. Downside is it tends to add to the cost and time commitment of a punt, but that also kind of adds to the excitement.

Offline CBPaul

I always travel for a punt, usually 30 minutes but occasionally more. Rule number 1 for me - don't shit on your doorstep - made all the easier because there's nothing to shit with locally.

If I find myself traveling further afield, for legit reasons, I always check out the punting on offer, why pass up a golden opportunity :D

Offline nigel4498

I travel for incalls in a 20 mile radius but I do do outcalls via RB's on AW as I prefer the WG to come to me in my locality.

JV547845

Yep I travel, up to two hours for the right girl which puts Brum, W London, Plymouth, Southampton, and Cardiff all in range for me but I prefer closer especially for an evening.  It's liberating to just pick a random medium sized town that I know for sure noone I know lives in or ever goes to.  For towns with a few acquaintances there I used to prepare an alibi for my trip (tourist attraction, show, cinema or shopping), but now (especially after an outcall at mine walked straight in past my annoying neighbours) I'd just say I've been visiting a friend or internet dating (e.g. with a married woman). 

Offline wristjob

I used to travel into the city which was around 15 minutes or 2-3 miles. In a city of half a million people what's really going to happen? I did occasionally punt about 30 miles/45 minutes to see a girl i'd seen locally who moved and was exceptional.

Where I live now there's nothing quite so close and a few B&S experiences recently put me off travelling to unknowns so I tend to play it a lot safer with picking girls now. Certainly if I was putting £10+petrol in my car just to get there I wouldn't want to get stiffed with a different girl.

yorkshire123

I suppose I'm quite lucky as the opportunity to punt is available almost every week if i choose to indulge.
I work around the country (mainly NW at the moment) & stay in hotels so punting is normally a small diversion rather than the final destination.

Offline smiths

I have been looking to try punting but I have been put off by the thought of doing this locally. Do you guys normally travel to say the next major town/city where you should t know anyone etc?

As long as its at least a few streets from where i live the nearer the better for me. I once had an excellent regular within a 10 minute walk of my home, an ideal set-up for me.

I wouldnt travel more than an absolute maximum of a 50 mile round trip nowadays for a punt, i do live in London though so within that distance are many WGs obviously.

Offline Paul31

I travel 60 miles each way to see my regular about twice a month and do long bookings.

pokenn

No never travel to punt. I do quite a few outcalls at home and otherwise punt in my home city.

Offline wazzockchops

Generally I punt 5 to 10 miles away from home, mainly as that's where the girls are rather than through any plan.

Where I live now I have punted maybe 50 times over the last 10 years.

Where I used to live I saw at least 5 girls who lived down my  road, the closest being about 20 yards door to door.

Rochdull lad

Where I used to live I saw at least 5 girls who lived down my  road, the closest being about 20 yards door to door.

Now that is shitting on your own midden! :scare:

Offline wazzockchops

Thinking about it, it was actuall 6 different premises and I saw more than one in most of them, so its quite a lot more girls on the same street.

As for punting 20yds from my front door - I wouldn't do it know, though I wouldn't mind fucking my next door neighbour ;)

Offline anyfucker

well i work in London so don't have to travel too far:-)
my problem is that i work with my wife so finding the time is very difficult.

Offline Markus

Yeh my neighbour is gorgeous, would pay £150 an hour without even thinking about it.

I've punted quite a bit in my area but now I punt in brand new locations. I am ticking off station by station, done most of Piccadilly & the Bakerloo line. Who says I don't have hobbies  :cool:

Offline wazzockchops

Sounds like punting monopoly or bingo. :)