Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Appearance or Service?  (Read 2193 times)

Offline cideruk

What is more important to you, appearance or service?

Is it better to have an average service with a great looking SP

or

A great service with an average looking SP

Of course a great punt with someone who is FaF is what we all want

Offline Henchmanlet95

Service is obviously very important but I still have to be atleast somewhat attracted to the girl otherwise it's pointless so appearance is very important too. At the end of the day I punt so I can shag really fit stunners out of my league that I wouldn't be able to pull in reality.

If I'm not in anyway physically attracted to an SP I won't book them no matter how good the reviews are, on the flip side if a really good looking SP gives me horrible service I won't want anything to with them again.

But yeah I'd take a 7/10 who delivers amazing service vs some 9/10 who gives terrible service.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 07:45:02 pm by Henchmanlet95 »

Offline alabama1

Service is obviously very important but I still have to be atleast somewhat attracted to the girl otherwise it's pointless so appearance is very important too. At the end of the day I punt so I can shag really fit stunners out of my league that I wouldn't be able to pull in reality.

If I'm not in anyway physically attracted to an SP I won't book them no matter how good the reviews are, on the flip side if a really good looking SP gives me horrible service I won't want anything to with them again.

But yeah I'd take a 7/10 who delivers amazing service vs some 9/10 who gives terrible service.

What about a 9/10 sp who gives average service ?

Offline fastnet

When it's lips (either set) are clasped around my throbbing member I don't really care.
Of course I would prefer those lips belong to a fit young nympho but good service as advertised is the most important thing for me

Offline Horseman

As long as I find the person attractive then service over looks.

Offline Redpunter

The best I ever had would have been a 6/10 in looks but 10+ in BJ and Sex as the old story says never judge a book by its cover.  :drinks:

Offline Romney

For me service is more important than looks, though of course I would not have booked a wg if I hadn't already found the pics on her profile or on here appealing. I generally prefer GFE types of bookings, and for those, the attitude, vibe, and quality of service is much more relevant than looks for my enjoyment.

Offline Slaveofnature

Service over looks every time for me. 

Offline cideruk

The best I ever had would have been a 6/10 in looks but 10+ in BJ and Sex as the old story says never judge a book by its cover.  :drinks:

Or 'you don't look at the mantlepiece when you're poking t'fire'

Offline cideruk

Average = say 4 to 6 out of ten

Not awful / poor which would be a 1-3

Jo Brand a 1, Rachel Riley a 10

Offline Blackpool Rock

I'm a shallow bastard I guess so for me it's looks over service  :drinks:

In any case if I don't find the girl attractive then I ain't getting it up to begin with so will never get to experience this fantastic service  :cry:

Offline Webby581

My top 3 sexual encounters have all been with women who would be considered overweight and 'plain of face' by most chaps.

Offline Jayj

Appearance is incredibly subjective so I guess the appearance is relative to the punter, for me the key element is missing here and that’s personality if the person looks great (subject to your view of great) gives a fantastic service but they are miserable or have no personality then the other two factors are irrelevant

Offline alabama1

Appearance is incredibly subjective so I guess the appearance is relative to the punter, for me the key element is missing here and that’s personality if the person looks great (subject to your view of great) gives a fantastic service but they are miserable or have no personality then the other two factors are irrelevant

Wouldn't personality be covered in service ?

Offline lillythesavage

My top 3 sexual encounters have all been with women who would be considered overweight and 'plain of face' by most chaps.

That could be for the reason posted on the post above this, Personality, and there is another factor not mentioned, language, not easy to have a good time with someone miserable or you cannot communicate with.

I have never had a problem with larger women, but a civvie relationship a few years back really opened my eyes, she looked great dressed but when it all came off, typical larger mum body, and I found I could not get enough of it, never been a two pop guy, never bothered me and too old now, but I would often manage twice with her.

Not so easy with AW etc, but I think I can read a personality in a couple of emails and the words like " a little lockdown weight" are an instant turn on. I do not really have a type as such, but a natural younger women comfortable in her own skin always seems to lead to a fun meet.

Things that are a turn off, massive rock hard tits, tattoos, more than basic make up, and OTT metalwork, google translate and extras, give me a GND with a good personality, comfortable in her own skin who actually enjoys sex, anytime over looks and size.
A sex meet, paid or not, is far more satisfying if it flows naturally, or gives that feeling at least, which it rarely does with translate and extras.

Offline chadpitt

I'd say services and appearance are linked anyways. I prefer young and thin girls not just because of the appearance but also there service.

A thin girl can do more positions and more pleasant to handle. Younger girls have more enthusiasm and energy than "MILFS" or "matures" who are just lazy and worn out.

Tattoos to some extent matter. Yes I've had good services from girls with tattoos but some tattoos i.e. the pimp collar bone one signify a crap SP.

Offline Sibiu

Some of my worst punts have been with really fit looking girls.

Give me a plain Jane who bonks like a rabbit and is open to new things.

Offline Webby581

.......    words like " a little lockdown weight" are an instant turn on. I do not really have a type as such, but a natural younger women comfortable in her own skin always seems to lead to a fun meet.

Things that are a turn off, massive rock hard tits, tattoos, more than basic make up, and OTT metalwork, google translate and extras, give me a GND with a good personality, comfortable in her own skin who actually enjoys sex, anytime over looks and size.
A sex meet, paid or not, is far more satisfying if it flows naturally, or gives that feeling at least, which it rarely does with translate and extras.
+1 👍
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 02:26:34 pm by Webby581 »

Offline cideruk

Get where you are coming from, although not sure just how much of their personality is going to come through in 1 hour.

Yes language matters, I avoid Roms etc so haven't had a punt where we can't chat.

I'd say services and appearance are linked anyways. I prefer young and thin girls not just because of the appearance but also there service.

A thin girl can do more positions and more pleasant to handle. Younger girls have more enthusiasm and energy than "MILFS" or "matures" who are just lazy and worn out.

Tattoos to some extent matter. Yes I've had good services from girls with tattoos but some tattoos i.e. the pimp collar bone one signify a crap SP.

Have to admit, lots of my punts with 20 ish year olds have been pretty meh, found the 40 year olds far more 'into it'.

Offline HailWood

I can’t separate the two.

I’d walk if the SP was completely unattractive to me so I’d never get to find out if she provided the highest service. However once the SP is over that threshold (say 6/10) then quality of service is all important i.e. I would rather have a 6 give me a great service than a 9 give me a mediocre service.

Offline thundercrackerxx

I need both almost equally. Doesn't matter how good the service, if she's rough I won't enjoy it. But if she's hot but terrible attitude/service it's almost as bad.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I must admit the main reason I punt is to fuck younger good looking women…the hotter, toned and attractive the better.  However I won’t return if the service is lacking regardless of how good looking and hot they are

Offline mrfishyfoo

I've fucked mingers, stunners and everything inbetween and concluded many years ago that it's not how they look that counts it how they fuck.

When I'm banging a lass from behind while she's chewing duvet I don't give a fuck what her face looks like as it's her arsehole that's winking at me.  :diablo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :diablo:

« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 06:42:56 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline Thephoenix

I've fucked mingers, stunners and everything inbetween and concluded many years ago that it's not how they look that counts it how they fuck.

When I'm banging a lass from behind while she's chewing duvet I don't give a fuck what her face looks like as it's her arsehole that's winking at me.  :diablo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :diablo:

I agree......looks aren't everything! :)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline alabama1

I prefer crap service with a stunner every time over great service with a minger  :hi:

Offline Cum_again

They need to make an effort.

You don’t have to be the best looking, but at least put some nice make up on to make the best of what you’ve got.
Same with service, make an effort what ever you look like.
If they make an effort I go back. 

Offline adenmc4

Attitude and service trumps looks for me. Still looking for the 10 in both though

Offline signy

Here's another way of looking at this, which gets away from the extreme examples. If you had 15 points to allocate on 1-10 scales for service and appearance, how would you allocate them?

I'd probably go 9 service, 6 appearance.

Online JontyR

You split equally. The who thing about this is that the expectation level is higher in terms of personal satisfaction when you look at the known variable...namely appearance. The sweet spot of an experience exactly matching your expectations is what we want to hit.  And the higher that is the better.

No shame she isn't better looking, or shame she doesn't get into it as much.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Here's another way of looking at this, which gets away from the extreme examples. If you had 15 points to allocate on 1-10 scales for service and appearance, how would you allocate them?

I'd probably go 9 service, 6 appearance.
Surely better to allocate 10 points rather than 15  :unknown:

I'd go for 8 looks and 2 service  :unknown:

Offline Mr Sinister

Appearance matters in terms of a wg making an effort to look presentable and hygienic. I see specific wg based on their physical attributes so don't care if the face is busted actually that turns me on.
But if I turn up and see a wg in joggers and t-shirt looking like she just woke up with her bloated belly sticking out, I know that is going to be a shit punt or I'll walk right away.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 12:41:55 pm by Mr Sinister »

Offline vindici

Hygiene is paramount.

However in answer to the OP, I opt for service over looks every time.

What matters to me the most is that feeling when I have left the punt. Do I leave with a smile and some joy in my heart? Or do I leave with regret and that sinking feeling that I've been taken advantage of and am now £x lighter for no good reason?

It's super important to my mental health, to leave punts feeling satisfied. A shit punt can leave me reflecting on negativity for way too long to have been worth the money for the release.

Excellent service has never failed to leave me in a happy state of mind.

Offline Rick2468

I often just go for appearance. I have shagged a lot of the Romanians who work in London. I read negative views and still go. My reasoning is that some of them have incredible bodies and I would never get close to a woman like that in real life so even a pump and dump is worth it. They are often quite cheap as well at £100 an hour!

I once punted 4 or 5 Romanians on the bounce then I booked an English WG and the difference in service was really noticable!

Offline pantywetter

I was all about looks for the first half of my career as I just wanted to shag stunners.  Nowadays I’m 100% about service and could barely care what they look like if they fuck well and give a good GFE. 

Offline alabama1

I was all about looks for the first half of my career as I just wanted to shag stunners.  Nowadays I’m 100% about service and could barely care what they look like if they fuck well and give a good GFE.

If this is now the case, do you really need to pay anymore  :unknown:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 04:47:29 pm by alabama1 »

Offline pantywetter

Good point actually, though I mainly pay for the convenience and ability to walk away.

Not sure I remember how to pull civvies either :-)

Offline Whiteknight

Looks for me  :hi:

But services are second and important too.

Offline lamboman

If looks were a 6/10 I'd want 10/10 service,if looks were 5 I'd walk.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cum_again

Surely better to allocate 10 points rather than 15  :unknown:

I'd go for 8 looks and 2 service  :unknown:
Better to give either zero points of one.

I’d give her one being a positive.

Offline cideruk

Interesting how we seem to be pretty much looks camp or service camp - of course we all want a 10 on each scale but that's like rocking horse poo

Most of my better punts have been with 5 - 7s looks wise
Maybe they know they are middle table so put in the extra effort - like shagging a fat lass irl, they appreciate it more  :D

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

Your sweeping statements remind me of someone.
:rolleyes:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I would say most guys who punt don't actually "need" to pay.

Offline alabama1

I would say most guys who punt don't actually "need" to pay.

He did say he used to like shagging "stunners", in which case i would say the majority of us would have to pay for that privilege, me included.  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 06:31:10 am by alabama1 »

Offline sunnyj

Price is a major factor for me. If she's above my range, I'll not book however good she looks or provides great service.
I don't have any restrictions on looks or service, they need to be attractive to me and should not be a barebacker. WGs price should justify their look and the services they offers.

Offline vindici

In the beginning of my punting career, I also went for stunners, as well as specific body types. I very quickly found a huge negative correlation between "perceived hotness" and quality of service. Later I switched up my punting habits and have been much more content since.

Offline alabama1

Price is a major factor for me. If she's above my range, I'll not book however good she looks or provides great service.
I don't have any restrictions on looks or service, they need to be attractive to me and should not be a barebacker. WGs price should justify their look and the services they offers.

So you do then  :rolleyes:

Offline houseboot

Do what?  :unknown:

"I don't have any restrictions on looks" ..... "they need to be attractive to me"

"or service" ..... "and should not be a barebacker"

:hi:

All your own words.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 10:44:16 am by houseboot »

Offline User176

Both?

Obviously one has to have reasonable expectations, taking price and services promised into account, but I wouldn't say one is less important than the other.

This is like asking, "Is it more important for a restaurant to deliver good food or good service?" I'd want both? I mean, if I spend £300 on a tasting menu and wine I at least need to be able to say that I ended up happier spending that money than I would be had I stayed home instead. I'd apply the same logic to spending £300 on sex.

Offline sunnyj

"I don't have any restrictions on looks" ..... "they need to be attractive to me"

"or service" ..... "and should not be a barebacker"

:hi:

All your own words.
Ha sorry,  I messed up my statement.
I meant to say, I don't have any restrictions on type of look like slim, gym toned body, curvy, bbw, pretty face etc., and quality of service like good, bad, okish etc.,