Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review: TS Mona - Bayswater  (Read 3289 times)

Offline QuirkyCharmer

TS Mona Bayswater

Punt took place a couple of weeks back, and was 190 for half an hour.

External Link/Members Only

Good comms, and the location was a side street in Bayswater.  Reasonably discrete with very little car or foot traffic.

Basically, I was disappointed, and that's why I'm rating this as a negative.  I found Mona's photos to be quite attractive, but they were probably taken at an earlier time.  Instead of a reasonably slender girl, as shown in her photos, she is now definitely overweight, with a significant belly.  That just doesn't do it for me, and frankly I was a little repulsed.  As she was wearing a nice dress when I came in, it wasn't totally apparent, and handed over the paperwork before the situation was clear.

Other than than, she is a perfectly friendly, talkative, and attentive.  I can't fault her on service, but I didn't really take advantage because, in the end, I wasn't attracted to her.

We did fuck in missionary for about ten minutes, and then I released into the bag.  I was probably out within 20 minutes.

Some may find her to be to their tastes, but I chalked it up as a waste.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jackson36

her pics are quite attractive on few forum i have read that she isnt skinny what you see on the pics

Banned reason: Duplicate accounts
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline jackson36

I called and asked her price 100£ 30 mins 150£ 1 h  not sure why quicklycharmer saying 190£ ??
Banned reason: Duplicate accounts
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline QuirkyCharmer

£190? ??

It's a typo... Should have been £100.  Sorry for the confusion.

Offline QuirkyCharmer

I called and asked her price 100£ 30 mins 150£ 1 h  not sure why quicklycharmer saying 190£ ??

Yes, you are correct.  It was £100 for 30 minutes, and a typo slipped in.  Thanks for catching that.