Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ANGEL HOT SEDUCTIV - Bushey  (Read 1513 times)

4 review(s) for MAYA LATINA 38GG (0 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline GreatBlackShark

External Link/Members Only

Took place Last week

Was in the mood for a quick P&D in Watford as I wasn’t really in the mood to travel in to London. There’s never really any WGs that are my type (thicc/curvy/big tits/big ass) in or around Watford so Angel in Bushy was looking like the best option for me.

The pictures on the profile did look a little TGTBT to me. This review of her from 2 years ago ( https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=261058.msg2663523#msg2663523 ) suggested that the pictures of her on her profile were either not her or heavily edited, so I I thought I’d just check it out and walk if I didn’t like what i saw. If anything, i had a plan b in Harrow which is very close to Bushy.

OP in that review also said that she was she was thicker irl compared to the photos (big ass, thick thighs and a size16/18 rather than a 12 as her profile suggests), however this didn’t put me off as i happen to like thicker girls. :D

Comms were good. Very quick phone call, she was available on short notice, sent the postcode/road/building name and i was on my way. A short uber ride later and I texted her saying i was outside and she called me to guide me up to her apartment.

She greeted me at the door wearing some nice black Lingerie. It looked great on her body. She was tallish & thicc, I’d say towards the chubbier side of curvy. Very pretty face, big tits, big ass, wide hips and a little chubby around the waist so there wasn’t a great hip to waist ratio but she still looked delicious to me. Imo, I’d say it was not her in the photos. It’s hard to tell as they have very similar builds and you’d just think that maybe she just gained a little weight since the photos were taken and/or had the pictures edited. Also, her tits are much bigger irl and her face irl looked much rounder and had a completely different structure from what it looked like in the photos (though, her face is blurred out in the photos).

Nevertheless, i liked what i saw and stayed.

She lead me to her room. Exchanged some small talk. She’s very friendly, very smiley and giggly. She asked how long i wanted to stay. Although i was only there for a quick 15 min p&d, I considered booking for 30 mins instead for an extra £10. But she said I could only cum once in the 30 min option so i stuck with 15 mins. Paid her £50.

I stripped off whilst she went to stash the cash, she came back and also stripped off. Her profile says she’s a 38D but them tits look much bigger than that. Possibly EE’s or FF’s, a little saggy as you’d expect from huge tits, but not as flat and saggy as stated in the other review. Maybe a bit of hyperbole from OP.

Everything up to this point was positive. Factor in the B&S and it would be a neutral, but a good neutral. But, it all went downhill from here lol.

Jumped on the bed, started off with some OW. It was terrible :lol:. She just held the shaft and then sucked very slowly on the tip. That was it lol. It only got me to a semi so I started playing with her tits until I reached my final form. She also kept on staring at me and giggling whenever I caught her gaze. I remember OP from the other review mentioned that she giggles a lot and was immature. I get what he meant lol. Kinda reminds me of what some of my civvie Exs used to do when there were moments of silence when were chilling or on a date or something. But i had no feelings for this WG so it just made it slightly awkward for me lol.

Anyways, when she sensed that i was fully hard, she stopped with the OW and started to get into position for mish. I said mm-mm, doggy. & she giggled and got into position for me. Her ass looked alright in doggy, it was more wide than it was curvy but had a good amount of meat. It was in between soft and firm so there was a slight jiggle to it. I started off with slow strokes to find my flow. She started to throw it back for me as i started to speed up. She seemed to enjoy it. The moans sounded natural. Spanked her & she didn’t like it. She said “no baby”. Started speeding up the strokes but she said “slow baby, slow”. That kinda killed my mood so after a bit I pulled out and told her to get on top and ride.

Her body language suggested that she was annoyed at having to change position. Nevertheless she got on top and started riding. She wasn’t that great at it. She comes off as a little lazy. Sucked on her tits for a bit but her nipples were not hard and were kinda flat so i was basically just sucking areola lol. She also started doing that thing where she’d stare at me and giggle again. Started to get a little annoying so i told her to turn around and do reverse cowgirl. She acted like she didn’t understand, even after describing it to her and even motioning her to turn around with my hands. I think she was just being lazy and could actually understand exactly what i was saying as her English was good throughout the whole session up until this point. She even mentioned that she’s been in England for 3 years now.

Since she didn’t want to turn around and do reverse cowgirl for me, i just held her by the waist and started thrusting faster so i could cum ASAP. I was getting bored and slightly annoyed lol. I told her i came and she seemed like she didn’t want to stop lol. Had to move her back slightly off my lap so i could pull out. She climbed off and told me to stay there so she could clean me up with wet wipes etc.

Once she was done I started to put my clothes back on. She just laid there on the bed, naked, wide-eyed staring at me in silence whilst i got dressed. I really couldn’t read the expression on her face at this point lol. About halfway through putting my clothes on I could really feel her eyes penetrating my soul. So i broke the silence with some small talk. After i was fully dressed i asked her were the bathroom was so I could wash my hands. She lead me to it and just watched me with that wide-eye stare again whilst i washed my hands. Super weird.

After that she lead me out to the door and i left.

Overall, great looking girl but she’s just hella awkward and a bit lazy. Sex and head was mediocre. I wouldn’t really recommend, not even for a quick p&d. Unless, you’re into that slow and sensual type sex, because that’s probably what she likes since she wouldn’t let me go fast or spank. :unknown: giving this one a negative. It would be somewhere in between positive and neutral if she was a little more freaky and enthusiastic.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jplkuk

Where abouts in Bushey is she located? I know the area well and often there so wouldn't mind stopping by...

Offline GreatBlackShark

Where abouts in Bushey is she located? I know the area well and often there so wouldn't mind stopping by...

Not too far from bushey meads school

Offline J198

From how you've described her she sounds exactly my type it's a shame her service is so bad or I would of seen her by now.

Offline GreatBlackShark

From how you've described her she sounds exactly my type it's a shame her service is so bad or I would of seen her by now.

A shame indeed. There are a lot of great looking WGs out that that just give terrible service. :dash: