External Link/Members OnlyMet with Curvy Nina a couple of weeks ago. Accommodation was near Botanic in a student area. £90 for 30 minutes.
Greeted at the door with Nina wearing the blue outfit from her profile. Pictures are accurate although she was a lot taller than I expected. She looked well but first impressions were she was a bit stand offish. She gradually relaxed as the meeting went on. Shower offered and accepted.
She asked me what I was into (gfe) and we hopped onto the bed. Started off with some DFK which was very enjoyable. She slipped her lingerie off to reveal massive tits with huge big nipples. I played and sucked away on these for a good 5 minutes before she moved on to owo. Again this was very good. Had a good technique. I enjoyed her tickling her cock with her tounge.
Rubber on and she got on top and grinded away whilst rubbing her clit. Said she came over my cock. Moved on to doggy. She has a cracking big arse. Finished in missionary and came in the bag.
She cleaned me up and I took another shower. Bit of a chat after. She mentioned she had to leave her last place (ulsterville area) as she police called to her door! Won't be going near there in future.
All in all a good punt and I would return.