Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X Sweet Lilly x - Oxford Circus W1T - Not allowed in then accused of no-show  (Read 1290 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5362730) (33 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only

Wasn't going to post this and consider it a misunderstanding, but her attitude with several messages calling me a liar means I'll add this.

Booked Lilly through WhatsApp messages. Given her postcode. Arrived 5 mins early, no reply to my message.
Wait 10 mins then try calling, no answer, but got sent her door number.
Receive a text telling me she can't talk so don't call. (Strange as I'm meant to be her booking.)
Get to her building door which is wide open - it's broken as won't close shut.  Go inside and find there are multiple flats  :dash:
Text to ask which one, reply given, and knock on her door.  Also text her to say I'm there.  Keep knocking but no answer.   After trying for 3 mins, 10 mins past agreed time, I've had enough so leave.
Messaged to find out what's happened. She suggests she was waiting for the intercom. Explained the situation and told her I've left.
Get called a time waster and liar.
Gave her a detailed description of her building and flat door. Still get called a liar and told multiple times that I didn't turn up.  :unknown:

Offline bst

What a bizarre situation. Sorry she wasted your time but hope you put the money to good use elsewhere.

Was her building nice (despite the damage/wide open lol)? She did recently come across my radar and I was trying to guess why she was 150hr entry as opposed to the typical Polish price a bit lower down.
I told myself she must be in a nice location in WM, and/or she has done some low level model work back home or what not (plausible given her pics/pic style).

« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 12:01:54 pm by bst »
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Shadow314

Yeah seemed a nice building.  Door not completely damaged, just wouldn't lock shut (perhaps some latch flicked on it).
Saved the 150 for another day.

Hopefully ppl won't give her the business since her attitude stinks.