Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marabella - UserID=2410825 - Copy and Paste  (Read 4323 times)

1 review(s) for Marabella (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

incognitomosquito

To summarize; Marabella is a curvy eastern European with dark hair and who has pale and slightly blemished skin.  She clearly enjoys what she does, has a wet pussy (when I saw her) and gave me a passionate seeing to, which involved OWO, RO, fingering, kissing doggy styling and mishing.  I was left very satisfied with a my self esteem boosted to high heaven.

Marabella
External Link/Members Only

Positives

- Very easy location to find, on the Chester Road in Erdington.

- Comms were brilliant.  It's not Marabella you speak to, its a female maid with a British accent, so don't be fooled!  However, Marabella's English is very good and you'll have no problems communicating your wants and needs.

- She will shower you with compliments.  She's very good for your self-esteem.  Unless you have deep pathological issues.

- She's very attractive.  She looks her stated age.  She's curvy (not fat) has a great pair of breasts and her dark hair frames a pretty face.  A very sensual physique that got me hard till no end.

- She snogged me right at the start (before the paper work was handed over!) and just before I left.  A lovely surprise, which left me feeling great afterwards.  I felt as though I had just seen a mistress, who I was secretly besotted by.  It really added to the whole experience.

Negatives

- She thinks I'm sexy...and thinks I have a hot body...that's not a compliment...that's bordering on psychosis...it's a first....I was a bit weirded out by it in all honesty.

- The cut and paste job from Arabella's profile does not do her own one any favours...plagiarism will probably make some punters think, 'SCAM'.  She's genuine though.
'

Forget the paper work, just come here and kiss me...

...was how the punt started.  In fact that's not completely true.  I enter a very small and cosy apartment with tight corridors and I instantly felt at home. Due to the fact I was talking to a British maid and was under the impression it was Marabella, I had built up a few chat up lines in my head and was ready to use them...but before I could even utter a sentence, Marabella speaks, 'Hello sexy sexy....', taken aback by the compliment and me with a wallet in one hand and my other hand covered by my jacket that I attempted to take off, she grabs me and snogs the living daylights out of me...of course I'm erect at this point, but I am a man of routine and so I was utterly taken by surprise...as you could imagine.  I pry her off me, she looks at me all seductively, I fumble around with my coat and wallet, hand over the paper work and make a dash for the bathroom to clean my very erect cock and to make sure that my breath was all in good order by sipping some water...

Of course the sex is great!  She is receptive during the RO stage and sloppily sucks my cock which is practically cum bursting at this point.  Onto the covering and she positions herself to be fucked doggy style and I dive in...thanking myself for not masturbating for a week!  Onto mish, release and she cleans me up.  Now...on to the compliments...'Oh my god, you're so sexy, I don't get to see men like you...', I'm yet again completely taken aback by such comments.  I casually reply with, 'Honey, I don't get compliments like this often, if at all', she responds, 'But you're so sexy...', I quickly move the conversation on, since I'm not used to such superlatives given to me face to face and with the money handed over and the deed already done, there was every reason in my mind to believe her comments were genuine, or maybe she just wanted to build a client base or wanted me to review her positively.  If the latter was the case, she needn't have worried, she was a fantastic shag.

So all in all it was a great start to a weekend back in April...before I left, she even stated how she hated me for leaving her and how I'd be stuck in her head all day...whoever has taught her how to do compliments should have a pat on the back...self esteem was 100 ft tall when I left the building...
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 01:56:16 pm by incognitomosquito »

Offline whats that noise

Thinking about popping to Brum in next couple if weeks. In your opinion who is worth seeing more? Marebella Arabella or Pola? Pola prob more vfm?

incognitomosquito

Based on a 30 min punt and provided your wants are vanilla, then Pola...without question, she also works 7 days a week apparently.  She's tough to get hold of though, so have a solid plan B just in case.  As a last minute punt, you can't go too far wrong.

If it's an hour you're looking for then Pola is still a solid plan A if she's easy to get hold of, I don't know what she's like in terms of advance bookings. 

Marabella is a solid plan A/B and this depends on if her description takes your fancy.  Again I don't know how reliable she is with advance bookings.

Due to Arabella's limited incall availability and high rate p/h, she's one to consider if you're desperate for a decent exotic looking British WG that provides CIM and DFK with real passion and gusto.  She's also impeccable with her time keeping and won't mess you around.  All four separate meetings which were booked at least a day in advance have been flawless in terms of organisation on her part. I was never made to wait and I would expect that she'd let you know well in advance if she can't fulfill a booking, luckily I've never had to experience that with her.

Offline whats that noise

I do like to fk and do owo. But might try
Pola anyway. Do like the look of all three though. Decisions decisions.

Offline curry

Pola is the one you are most likely to get as Arabella is off till end of June and Marabella seems to only work short times. Others can correct me if i am wrong. Rest assured u will not be dissapointed with Pola.  :yahoo:

incognitomosquito

I do like to fk and do owo. But might try
Pola anyway. Do like the look of all three though. Decisions decisions.

Pola gives great FK and OWO  :thumbsup:

Offline pianodave

Ah, Marabella obviously has a well rehearsed routine :) I too was the sexiest man she ever met, none of the others were sexy like me, etc etc, blah blah blah.
Her compliments are delivered with authenticity though, I almost fell for them ;)
I don't mind though, the service was good so I just smile at the over the top ego-stroking  :lol:

incognitomosquito

Ah, Marabella obviously has a well rehearsed routine :) I too was the sexiest man she ever met, none of the others were sexy like me, etc etc, blah blah blah.
Her compliments are delivered with authenticity though, I almost fell for them ;)
I don't mind though, the service was good so I just smile at the over the top ego-stroking  :lol:

Hah! Yes she knows how to dish out the OTT compliments...she even said I was like someone out of a movie... I scoffed. And yes, I didn't mind either, I felt great as a result...our useless egos...our bane!!!!!

Offline Brumish

Nice one IM!  :thumbsup:
She looks good.

I agree with both IM and curry. In my opinion Pola is probably one of the best in the history of punting. I can't praise her enough. Surprisingly she also remembers previous conversations which shows she participates with body and mind.

The only blemish is the booking procedure.
Wanna book in advance of more than half an hour? You can mention it but don't be surprised if it all goes quiet.

Saying that their (the Poles) MO is far better than some weirdos that agree to meet then don't.

On a personal level, I wouldn't risk seeing a British lass purely because they tend to be up their arses and very bad vfm compared to most Europeans.
Happy punting.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 08:26:25 am by Brumish »

Offline whats that noise

Going to Brum either Mon or Wed and Sod's law Pola is back in Poland.  :dash:

Offline pianodave

Had a funny experience today. Booked External Link/Members Only and as soon as she saw me she said she had seen me before. I thought she was mistaken, didn't remember her at all.

Well after the punt chatted a little, and she talked about how she worked as Marabella before, under a sergei, and the penny dropped! It was her! I was amazed she remembered me - it was a bog standard 30 minute punt about 9 months ago after so long and so many punters, so fair play to her.

Well I can say she looks better now (pics dont do her justice at all) and services have increased (a levels on offer) and overall enthusiam is better - great OWO and DFK. Nice to see her improve over time, not get jaded. Had a chuckle about the total BS punters and prossies tell each other.

Good sense of humour, great punt and good VFM. The story of escaping sergei and setting up as an indie may be nonsense of course, but it added up, so well worth a visit when she's back next year.

Dodo

She looks a good un Silvero maybe a tad chunky ?? .....thanks for the review, she is straight onto my Hot List
Whats her gaff like??
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 06:35:06 pm by Dodo »

Dodo

Ps, I take it Beka is also the Mirrabella in the OP????

Was this a blind punt for you Silvero or have you picked up reviews elsewhere .

Offline dboy74

I did have Marabella on my HL and previously emailed her without reply. This will explain why then.

Offline pianodave

Outfall so don't know about gaff. Yes just a blind toftt punt. She's not skinny but not fat. Slim waist big boobs round ass.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Had a funny experience today. Booked External Link/Members Only and as soon as she saw me she said she had seen me before. I thought she was mistaken, didn't remember her at all.

Well after the punt chatted a little, and she talked about how she worked as Marabella before, under a sergei, and the penny dropped! It was her! I was amazed she remembered me - it was a bog standard 30 minute punt about 9 months ago after so long and so many punters, so fair play to her.

Well I can say she looks better now (pics dont do her justice at all) and services have increased (a levels on offer) and overall enthusiam is better - great OWO and DFK. Nice to see her improve over time, not get jaded. Had a chuckle about the total BS punters and prossies tell each other.

Good sense of humour, great punt and good VFM. The story of escaping sergei and setting up as an indie may be nonsense of course, but it added up, so well worth a visit when she's back next year.

She doesn't list FK at all, has this changed since you saw her? As it's a must for me.

Offline pianodave

Can't be sure tbh. She was very keen to DFK me, but if it isn't listed you should probably ask beforehand. Maybe she just fancied me so much she couldn't help herself  :lol:

Offline pianodave

She doesn't list FK at all, has this changed since you saw her? As it's a must for me.

Um, I just checked, and she does list it - not even at discretion!

Very enthusiastic kisser. (As ever, ymmv.)

Offline Trevor12

She's not my usual type physically but it sounds like she offers a great service and loves what she does. I've added her to the HL and will be very tempted in January.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Um, I just checked, and she does list it - not even at discretion!

Very enthusiastic kisser. (As ever, ymmv.)

Bugger.  Totally didn't see that.  Blood required for optimal sight must've been elsewhere.  :)