Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X Sweet Lilly x, Oxford Circus  (Read 1821 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5362730) (33 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Thephoenix159

Link: External Link/Members Only
Service: Blow & Go with CIM
Price: £40 + £20 all disclosed on her profile

Communication: Initally called with no answer but instantly got a message to say please text instead. Texted in the morning to organise for late afternoon. Had some spare time so messaged to ask if Lilly could see me earlier. She said yes and I made my way. Lilly’s comms were perfect, clear concise and responsive. After the punt I asked if she handled comms herself and she said yes.

Location: From previous reviews it appears she’s moved around London. It’s off the main Oxford Circus road in the back streets where some small outlets and restaurants are. Nothing out the ordinary and quite discreet.

Service: Lilly’s AW pics made me curious and from previous reviews on her I was ready to walk. It was the usual behind the door and was greeted by a well proportioned size 8 blonde girl. A previous punter mentioned a resemblance to Eva Elfie and this is quite true although Lilly is slightly fuller in her face. Body wise her profile pics are accurate. She has a strong northern accent and speaks very good English it’s quite hard to tell from her accent and looks that she is 100% polish. Age wise I would suspect late 20s.

Immediately in the door I freshen up and meet back in the room. Lilly clarifies the above services and asks me to strip off and make myself comfortable on the bed. She’s wearing a black kinda sports bra and sports hot pants quite sexy in a sporty way. I lay on the bed and she proceeds in between my legs licking my balls and eventually moving to the head and shaft. There is no kissing with B&G but was allowed to touch her boobs and she helped to remove her bra. I didn’t try to finger or stroke her down below.

I asked her to switch up the position in a sort of diagonal 69 so I could get a full view of her body and face. Lilly has a great body, boobs in proportion to her body (natural) and a great ass.

The blowjob itself was okay, a little fast and no variation. Took instructions well when I asked to go to back my balls and slow down but quickly went back to a fast pace again.

After about 10mins I was close and told her and she sucked every last drop out and dribbled it back out her mouth.

Conclusion: I had an itch to scratch this morning and Lilly hit the spot. For me she was attractive and the vfm in London was good.

Would I return: Probably not, for an extra £40 in London there are better SP’s for 30mins