Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: wg's vs Gf? My experience  (Read 5841 times)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Interesting response thank you. Pushover and jumping through hoops definitely rings a bell with me.
Certainly not looking for a wg to replace the kind of relationship you describe.
I want to enjoy sex without all of the mind games etc that come with a 'relationship'. Also want to know what it is like to have sex with someone that I am actually attracted to.
Trust me very few prossies are a 10\10 - I never seen one even remotely close. Most are average looking, the plain janes and cute next door types, loads are fat housewives. When I first started punting I would accept a massage to begin as I thought it was non-negotiable and a given. I thought prossies would be pros at massage, it would be of spa masseur standard. And all, but two (out of around 10) were crap. It's a waste of 20 minutes, you get wise to these things. The sex is usually a bit better than average, but it depends on what someone calls average. It's usually awkward and staggered to begin just like all sex and I was expecting a full on shagfest, but it's usually no better than civvy sex, the only real difference is you don't need to be coy about asking for what you want. TBH, I didn't think an experienced prossie could give a crap BJ, but I was wrong. At least with civvy sex it's with someone you like and care for, or at least most of the time.

Offline mh

So what do you do with her, play cards?  :unknown:

No, that would be far too interactive for her - watch TV or read a book.

Offline akauya

When you start a relationship with a GF it's like being with a nymphomaniac.

After a while the nympho disappears and you are left with the maniac!

What he said  :thumbsup: :cool:

pokenn

When you start a relationship with a GF it's like being with a nymphomaniac.

After a while the nympho disappears and you are left with the maniac!

That is so fucking true. Happened to me more than once.

What's even worse is one night stands who believe all that stuff you said to get into her knickers when you were both splastered. Then multiple phone calls and long sulky looks that say "how could you betray me like this?"

Offline mh

What's even worse is one night stands who believe all that stuff you said to get into her knickers when you were both splastered. Then multiple phone calls and long sulky looks that say "how could you betray me like this?"

Having read that I can't really say I blame women  for mistrusting mens' intentions.

pokenn

Having read that I can't really say I blame women  for mistrusting mens' intentions.

I can't believe that comes as a surpise to you.

Offline mh

I can't believe that comes as a surpise to you.

Of course it's not a surprise to me that men lie to get into women's knickers (and I don't just mean "I'm buying them for a friend"). And I've said whatever is necessary myself on occasion.

It's a surprise to hear someone berate women quite so harshly for falling for it!!

JV547845

Sometimes I feel like blaming women for being awful at spotting bullshitters.  `Oh he's so cute, therefore everything he says is the truth'.

cockneybstrd

Sometimes I feel like blaming women for being awful at spotting bullshitters.  `Oh he's so cute, therefore everything he says is the truth'.

Dont you blame your mates when they get cunt struck by some birds bullshit??

JV547845

Yes that too but it's far less common.  Them getting cunt struck /put under the thumb by their GF and no-one ever seeing them again until they break up is common and I blame them entirely for that too the pussies.

Gordo987

Most women think with their fannies - but not many would admit that they do.  :unknown: