Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camille in Reading  (Read 2576 times)

gillis01

anyone seen this girl?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks just my cup of tea, but no reviews and no response to my email

JV547845

FFS phone her up then!  She's very new to AW, you could try contacting her on this other site found through google image search
External Link/Members Only

Offline berksboy

Shame she only has one pic on show .

gillis01

Yeah, I had a look at her private gallery but the pics were all pretty much the same as her profile pic

Offline ciscoxxx69

She looks nice and worth a go.....but isn't it a shame that her profile hasn't been written specifically for her.....?

"Just look at at my 100% feedbacks to see what they say about me ..." Or something similar.
She hasn't got any fucking FB's or Reviews FFS  :unknown:
It's just this kind of elementary error that makes us punters wary of a visit and passing over £100 of our hard earned!
If you go to so much trouble to write all that up, at least proof read it and make it fit the girl!

Nice looking girl though.....
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 11:28:55 pm by ciscoxxx69 »

vorian

She looks nice and worth a go.....but isn't it a shame that her profile hasn't been written specifically for her.....?

"Just look at at my 100% feedbacks to see what they say about me ..." Or something similar.
She hasn't got any fucking FB's or Reviews FFS  :unknown:
It's just this kind of elementary error that makes us punters wary of a visit and passing over £100 of our hard earned!
If you go to so much trouble to write all that up, at least proof read it and make it fit the girl!

Nice looking girl though.....

Assuming it's her, I'm suspicious with the badly written profile.

gillis01

exactly! Hence my hesitance to bother phoning!
She is just what I am looking for, not to far to travel, nice creamy big boobs and a sensual face.
what to do what to do?

JV547845

vorian

exactly! Hence my hesitance to bother phoning!
She is just what I am looking for, not to far to travel, nice creamy big boobs and a sensual face.
what to do what to do?

Have a look at Cisco's reviews he has covered most of the best girls around Reading or TOFTT.

gillis01

Lazy prick.

Even if I phoned it would not guarantee it is her or that she provides a good service. Why have you been so negative in your responses? Do you know her personally?

Offline berksboy

Maybe phone her and see how that goes , if good and not to far for you to travel go and have a look BUT be prepared to walk if it not her or you are not happy with her.For sure this does not tell you if she will give a good service but if she is crap on the phone or when you meet her you can bet she will be crap in bed.Or just look up Cisco's reviews as above , there is one at the same price.

Offline ciscoxxx69

I notice she was 'Available Today' in Reading.... ;)
....did anyone decide to TOFTT ???  :unknown:

gillis01

right well I have phoned her and she sounded nice. Didn't make a booking though said I would call back (kind of a 'left my wallet in the car').
I also found that she is on some other sites. Same name but the age is different and ethnicity also varies from 'middle eastern' to 'white' but always Polish, and speaking to her she sounded Polish.
Should alarm bells be ringing cos of the different details?
On the phone she was nice but said she was busy at the moment, do girls answer the phone when they are with clients!? I bloody hope not!

vorian

right well I have phoned her and she sounded nice. Didn't make a booking though said I would call back (kind of a 'left my wallet in the car').
I also found that she is on some other sites. Same name but the age is different and ethnicity also varies from 'middle eastern' to 'white' but always Polish, and speaking to her she sounded Polish.
Should alarm bells be ringing cos of the different details?
On the phone she was nice but said she was busy at the moment, do girls answer the phone when they are with clients!? I bloody hope not!

They shouldn't and they do have a life,  she might have been busy with anything. If you got a good vibe on the phone from her, then go for it.

JV547845

Well well done for ringing her finally.

Offline latecomer

Did anyone get round to seeing Camille?  I notice still zero feedback on AW, for what it's worth.

Offline berksboy

She looks good but needs more pics and show more of her > i dont pay to look at PG.

Bracknell 67

If she's working when I'm next available for a punt I'll TOFT (unless someone does before me).  I learnt a long time ago when to walk and will do so if she's working in a crap area of Reading, if it's a B&S or if I have a gut feel that something's not quite right.  I normally like to spend around £150 for a good punt; either a regular, a recommendation or after research on here; but from time to time I don't mind spending £60 to fuck a prossie if she's good looking with a great body - there's something a little exciting about such punts.  That's how I came across Stella who I've now seen quite a few times (though I did nearly walk when I saw the state of the house - thank goodness I didn't!!) and my experience of Polish girls has generally been quite good.