Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LolaWild XXX, Kensington and Chelsea  (Read 3597 times)

63 review(s) for HotEnglishLola (50 positive, 5 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline AC123

Link

External Link/Members Only

Review

So I have been a member for a while but due to Covid have not punted since 2019 (until two weeks ago with Lola) This is my first review.

Price paid - £200 half an hour

Coms were good. I called she picked up, was very friendly and then we texted from there.

She has a nice place in Westminster near Shepherds Bush. Big shower with plenty of towels and the place was clean.

She is very tall and in heels must be atleast 6ft. Her looks might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but her fake tits and big lips did it for me (I like the trashy look, especially for a blowjob meet).

I didn’t want sex, only blowjob/rimming and boy can she perform. Her head skills were tremendous and she makes it very sloppy if that’s what you want. She also clearly loves sucking dick and being submissive whilst doing so, seems like she gets of on it. She did make me stick my fingers in her arse which I didn’t mind but some people might be out off by her fixation on anal play (not something I really enjoy).

Overall then a big positive for me. Only downside is the price, v expensive for a bj meet so this was probably just a one off. But services were excellent, coms were good and place was clean and safe so was good for my first punt in a long time.

Offline Boss_Grinz

Over priced as 90 mins is 200 🤔

Offline AC123

Clearly says 200 for half an hour on her profile?

Offline Boss_Grinz

« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 11:53:27 pm by Boss_Grinz »

Offline AC123

I think that’s a different profile mate. Deffo not lolawilds from Kensington. See link above.

Offline Boss_Grinz

I think that’s a different profile mate. Deffo not lolawilds from Kensington. See link above.

Its the link you have added nicol28xx
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 01:01:34 pm by Boss_Grinz »

Offline AC123