Author Topic: Tilly Cleveleys Vivasteet  (Read 2189 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6328352) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Blackpool Rock]
5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6525735) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Blackpool Rock]

Offline daved

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl a couple of weeks ago now. Paid 80 for half an hour. Comms were good. Texts them talked me in. Venue is a holiday flat type thing 8n Cleveleys. Bedroom was a right tip and stank of that really noxious cheap chav weed.

Girl herself was quite pretty with an absolute rocking bod. Fantastic little tits and a great arse.
Service was OK. Light kissing, OWO but not that deep just the head really. Then missionary and finished in doggy.

The girl is nice enough looking  and young enough to justify the 80 quid. The service was quite vanilla though and the venue as I say, a right tip.

Offline fleetwoodsimon



Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review and sounds Neutral based on the overall experience, as I suspected she's not that engaging so probably rather not be shagging random blokes but wants the cash.

Her VS profile says no French kissing so at least you know what you're not getting but it does list OWO whereas her AW profile didn't offer OWO.

I may still venture to see her but was only looking at a 15 minute P&D anyway, I can handle a short and cheapish meet with a girl whose not into it so long as she's fit

Offline daved

She is fit. Despite my neutral I would consider returning for her pump and dump offer.

Offline Blackpool Rock

She is fit. Despite my neutral I would consider returning for her pump and dump offer.
Yeah 15 minutes on her profile is £60 but the headline offer says £45 however it was headlined at £40 the other day

Offline daved

Yeah she's all over the place.

Offline Blackpool Rock

This one looks to have dropped her VS ads and created another new AW ad
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price is up to 360/15 minutes and £100/30 which is steep given her limited likes list which doesn't have OWO on it though whether it's available who knows  :unknown:

Showing as FY1 now rather than Cleveleys but I think her location has changed a few times.

Something about her i'd still like to try as her body looks 100%

Offline daved

I'd wait until the end of the month and see if she has any offers on was doing 15 mins for 40 quid a few weeks ago. As I said pretty basic service but a fit young girl with a rocking bod.