Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx-Zara-xx  (Read 3899 times)

2 review(s) for xx-maya-xx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ledley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Finally went to see this girl.

Her place is off Dunballs road in one of the modern build housing complexes (notably it is not the old building she was at last year, the next building across). There is non permit parking on the street outside the housing area.

She is good looking with a great body, fully shaven and really soft skin. She has nice tits and ass and a sexy accent (she is khazak and it sounds the same as Russian to me). Covered oral but she can take it quite deep but it was a bit rushed. She also offers dfk. Sex was good and when she went on top I as able to appreciate her body and bouncing tits. No real gfe given, as I handed over the money she stripped naked grabbed my cock and shoved it in her mouth  :timeout:

At the end she offered me a shower and we had a chat for a few minutes. She works for an agency (there was 2 other wgs in the house at the time one of which was Lola) and they set up her AW profile and her housing when she works. She is possibly leaving for Birmingham on Thursday but will probably return.

Really nice girl and a decent punt so I may go to see her again.

Offline welsh_lad

She does look amazing, but does she only allow you to cum once per punt? I'm fairly sure someone who saw her a few months ago said so. If you are allowed to cum more than once then I'd definitely go but I usually pop the first time pretty quickly so the punt would be over shortly after it began lol

Offline ledley

She does look amazing, but does she only allow you to cum once per punt? I'm fairly sure someone who saw her a few months ago said so. If you are allowed to cum more than once then I'd definitely go but I usually pop the first time pretty quickly so the punt would be over shortly after it began lol

Zara was cum once.

As for viktoria, best advice is to ask before punt. Her housemate Lola allows cum as much as u want so id assume Viktoria is the same.

Offline ampersand

I assume that it is the same girl that I saw as Zara last year, based on Ledley's ddescription.  It was one cum then, even on an hour booking. If you want two in an hour, negotiate with her any pay her the equivalent of 2 x 30 mins (an extra £20) for 2 pops.  This is the same as Viktoria's rate.

Viktoria did not limit the number of pops when I saw her - I am a 2 per hour man - but I don't know how she would receive any attempt for more than two. I doubt she would refuse.

SeekingtheTruth

Went to go visit Zara today and she has left. Annoying as her profile is still live. I only found out she had gone after another woman came in and took her top off.

Got my money back and walked. First time I've ever had to do that.

Offline ledley

Went to go visit Zara today and she has left. Annoying as her profile is still live. I only found out she had gone after another woman came in and took her top off.

Well played mate, never pay if you dont get what you are asking for.

What was the girl called? ugly?

Zara is nice but that agency is suspect as a lot of the girls are old or ugly depending on your luck. That telephone is probably now associated with another girl. I advise saving some of these numbers to avoid nasty surprises.

Offline ledley

p.s did you head home or to another punt?  :hi:

SeekingtheTruth

Didn't get the names, 2 other girls there.

1 looked like a German lesbian with a half shaved head, the other was a moose pure and simple.

They were really not impressed when I told them I want my money back and there was an angry phone call to the pimp from one of the girls. Don't think they liked that I was laughing after they started begging me not to go. Makes me think they are very quiet at the moment.

Didn't go to another punt, put the money back in my pocket and went home. Going to see Hannah Friday lunch time so will save myself for that.

Offline ledley

Didn't get the names, 2 other girls there.

1 looked like a German lesbian with a half shaved head, the other was a moose pure and simple.

They were really not impressed when I told them I want my money back and there was an angry phone call to the pimp from one of the girls. Don't think they liked that I was laughing after they started begging me not to go. Makes me think they are very quiet at the moment.

Didn't go to another punt, put the money back in my pocket and went home. Going to see Hannah Friday lunch time so will save myself for that.

haha!!

I've been on the receiving end of abusive texts from the pimp before, because I walked. Probably not a great idea to go see Zara anytime soon in case of any backlash.

SeekingtheTruth

After seeing the state of those 2 I wont be in a rush to return  :D

SeekingtheTruth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Finally went to see this girl.

Her place is off Dunballs road in one of the modern build housing complexes (notably it is not the old building she was at last year, the next building across). There is non permit parking on the street outside the housing area.

She is good looking with a great body, fully shaven and really soft skin. She has nice tits and ass and a sexy accent (she is khazak and it sounds the same as Russian to me). Covered oral but she can take it quite deep but it was a bit rushed. She also offers dfk. Sex was good and when she went on top I as able to appreciate her body and bouncing tits. No real gfe given, as I handed over the money she stripped naked grabbed my cock and shoved it in her mouth  :timeout:

At the end she offered me a shower and we had a chat for a few minutes. She works for an agency (there was 2 other wgs in the house at the time one of which was Lola) and they set up her AW profile and her housing when she works. She is possibly leaving for Birmingham on Thursday but will probably return.

Really nice girl and a decent punt so I may go to see her again.

Finally got round to seeing Zara yesterday and this is pretty accurate. The only thing I would add is that she is bigger round the belly than the pictures suggest. If you are looking for the GFE then she isn't the girl for you but if you want a great shag then get down there before she goes home next Monday. Wont be back for about a month she said. She starts off with the usual fake moans but hit the right spot and the "fuck me harder" dirty talk soon gets going.

One thing I will say though is that she has strong pelvic floor muscles. When she cums it's like an iron grip  :D

johor299

I wanted one last punt this morning before driving up to Heathrow this afternoon.

So I phoned Zara and because I'd read on the forum here that she was Kazakh, I greeted her in Russian (I spent some years working there and they all speak Russian). She spoke back in Russian, asking what time I wanted. Then I asked her if she was from Kazakhstan, and all shit kicked off, she put the phone down and texted me a few minutes later saying "you need to see mentalist".

Huh?  :wacko:

Offline ledley

I wanted one last punt this morning before driving up to Heathrow this afternoon.

So I phoned Zara and because I'd read on the forum here that she was Kazakh, I greeted her in Russian (I spent some years working there and they all speak Russian). She spoke back in Russian, asking what time I wanted. Then I asked her if she was from Kazakhstan, and all shit kicked off, she put the phone down and texted me a few minutes later saying "you need to see mentalist".

Huh?  :wacko:

mate that phone is controlled by so many ppl. Id recommend if u do punt there, then use a diff number in case some dodgy russian is waiting for u to arrive  :lol:

SirFrank

Ledley do you only see oriental girls? Each to their own etc but they do nothing for me. Never seen one and have no desire to. Not having a pop just curious

Offline ampersand

Ledley do you only see oriental girls? Each to their own etc but they do nothing for me. Never seen one and have no desire to. Not having a pop just curious
Zara is VERY easy on the eye Frank!

SirFrank

Zara is VERY easy on the eye Frank!

I've seen her pics and honestly I'm about as interested in her as I am in the Scottish premier league

Offline ampersand

I've seen her pics and honestly I'm about as interested in her as I am in the Scottish premier league

Yes, but she is easier to get to see than an SPL team!

i have to say, I saw her last year (I think).  I did a review at the time but only rated her as neutral because having booked, paid for an hour and shot the first one out, she told me it was a one cum deal. I was not amused.

Offline ledley

i must say ive got the yellow plague... love asians. But i will see other wgs if worth a stab. Seen a few ee and a few welsh but im yet to be swayed from asians. I worked in thailand a few years back for a project that lasted 3 months and i lost count of how many asians i slept with and now im a man possessed and the rest is history.

I am so disinterested by the spl that i get angry when i see an advert for it on tv. Probably my angriest mood in life is when i turn on sky sports on a saturday for the 12:45pm kick off and i find out they r showing an spl game  :dash:

i will try welsh brunette soon because of the rave on here.

johor299

I never used to be into oriental girls, they did nothing for me. But after having lived in SE Asia for 6 years... I was converted  :D

Offline ledley

I never used to be into oriental girls, they did nothing for me. But after having lived in SE Asia for 6 years... I was converted  :D

converted.... i think the words u should be looking for are 'obsessed' or 'possessed'  :cool:

SirFrank

Thanks for the clarification. I've never really been attracted to Asians. No real reasons as such just no interest. Big 10-4 re spl. I wonder who will win the it this year and next year etc? Mind you it could be worse - welsh football. I almost had a heart attack the day after Joe Calzaghe beat Jeff Lacey like a bed wetting Ginger step child. ITV were showing the fight in full late morning on the Sunday and I tuned in to watch only to find that ITV Wales were showing welsh league football. I even phoned up ITV Wales to play fuck. The phone was picked up by some poor cunt manning the front desk on a Sunday. I had to go for a lie down after consuming a packet of rennie. The rest of the UK were watching a boxing masterclass while the welsh were left to watch Barry town play Porth AFC

SirFukedDaLot

Seen her a while back.. pictures are old and she looks much better un them than she does in person.. also a few pounds heavier and she had a pot belly. . Even if it was a small one. . Did have a pleasant hour with her but she was pretty shit for the money compared to others I have seen.