Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cora/ Brazilian/Salford  (Read 2712 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6216068) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only

Comms ...aw then txt
Fee............130 ph
Location..... Salford

Just a quick one here fellas booked this one last week for yesterday arranged a one hour gfe for 11am. Sent her a txt in the morning make sure all was good and we was on and she understood what services i wanted and she was happy to go ahead . Txt back all good.

So i set off just as i hit city center phone ping ....I hate that its either cancellation or gonna be late. Oh dear not this time if you want to bareback me its 20 pound extra FFS.
I pulled over cancelled and went home.

Offline Access

To be fair, it lists bareback on her profile

Well I'm sure that wasnt there on original profile view

Offline BaldEagle

Well I'm sure that wasnt there on original profile view

I don't remember it being there in the past either. The worrying thing is are some of the other Brazilian girls offering it?

Offline BaldEagle

I don't remember it being there in the past either. The worrying thing is are some of the other Brazilian girls offering it?

Just had a quick look at the AW app and there looks to be one called Annie Curvy Girl also advertising BB. Sorry not sure how to get the AW number from the app  :unknown:

Offline JoeDina

Just had a quick look at the AW app and there looks to be one called Annie Curvy Girl also advertising BB. Sorry not sure how to get the AW number from the app  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Lucky escape i could of had my head between them legs  :scare:

Offline Fac51

Cheers for the warning Captain  :hi:

Offline DylzzCee

Bloody good job, I saw this. I had her booked for tomorrow.  Just cancelled right now. Thank goodness for this website.