Author Topic: Lilly Stretford  (Read 1933 times)

Offline thebiker

Sorry guys I can not find a link tel 07458 367737.
Date 0602 walk in early PM, was asked to call back in 1 hour as she had a booking.
Called back as I wanted to chk the place out,Lily don't speak or understand much English but she can read signs ok I would say she's around 35 ish not the best looker out there but as long as she gets the job done.
35£ for 1 hour, I've had better massages in the past but lily was OK she's not to generous with the cc swipes and I was being to think their was nothing on offer till its was turn over time Hj offerd for 20£ asked her to get naked she agreed on £40 aloud to touch and fingers in a tight P,asked for BJ she said more money so I think the FS is a go,got my tongue a going she's a little hairy but smelt and teasted ok all in all good time had, went into overtime by 10 minutes quick rub down with paper towels and left a happy man.
Must add this place is is in a row of shops on busy main road in stretford with houses facing so could be some twicking of curtains going on behind you :cool: will defo be going back for seconds


Offline Access

Did you notice if any other girls worked there?

Online Prince_s

When i went it was always the same person
I would be interested if there was a choice. The lady i saw was not lilly.