Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ❤️❤️ANNA & LEMO DUO❤️❤️ORIENTAL PRINCESS LOVE TO PLEASE❤️  (Read 612 times)

Offline Pennington

Has anyone had experience of these two.
They apparently work together from an apartment near Oxford Station.
I was quoted £110 for an hour with OWO and kissing as a £10 for each extra.
They use Viva Street rather than AW.
Not sure if this is good or bad TBH.

Offline GingerNuts

Offline Trotter671

Are stolen images enough of a red flag for you?

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

You beat me to it pal. I was going to say if these two opened the door I'd show my arse on the Town Hall steps! Don't think I will ever bother with Vivastreet - doubt if there's any genuine profiles.

Offline Pennington

You beat me to it pal. I was going to say if these two opened the door I'd show my arse on the Town Hall steps! Don't think I will ever bother with Vivastreet - doubt if there's any genuine profiles.

Thanks Ginger

Offline Pennington

+1

Offline Dave3pg

I’m glad others have the same views on vivastreet. In my view most are fakes and I wouldn’t taketh3 chance.

Of course if any punters fine a real one and have a good punt please do let us all know.

Offline psb

I've had several good punts from Vivastreet profiles. Firstly any profiles describing girls that are "Japanese, Singaporean, Taiwan, " are Chinese. The highly professional pictures are, again, Chinese and look nothing like the girl advertising. Most of the "Thai" girls are genuine. One positive example would be "Nina Oriental", pictures are 100% genuine