Author Topic: Ms Kay Kendal - Accrington  (Read 2380 times)

Offline Puntaway

Profile found on viva street. External Link/Members Only. Not sure if that will work but think this may have been an old AW profile based on the pictures and name. External Link/Members Only

I’d had a dull morning and was in need of some light relief. Spotted the VS profile and guessed from the text and working dates that it was likely another cottage girl near the famous pie factory. Having visited the place a few weeks earlier to see Samantha (reviewed) and had a good time (been back again since) thought I’d try my luck with this one. Messages exchanged by text and I was sat outside ready. This place is close for me, I can get there and back from work at lunchtime making it quite convenient, but previous caveats apply; girls aren’t always a match to the profiles so be prepared to walk if you’re not keen. Has been a pretty reliable place for me so far but I know others have reservations.

Anyway, door opened to reveal a short, curvy (size 14/16?) bit more than I’d usually go for, blonde, early 40’s milf with a sexy/dirty glint in her eye. Pictures on the adverts from what I can tell are reasonably accurate and the AW profile shows face pics and it was definitely her. I went in for a kiss on the cheek but she followed up by  pulling me in for a full on snog with tongues. Paperwork taken care of, £85 for 30mins. Off up the steep stairs for the fun. She was wearing a black sheer corset thing, stockings and pornstar style heels, no knickers, which was an interesting view as she climbed the steps above me.

Upstairs the kissing continued. Full DFK while she unbuttoned my shirt and despatched my trousers. She seemed really into it from the start and I could already tell this was going to be a memorable one. Off with the boxers and onto the bed. I got into a kneeling position whilst she went to work on my cock, owo with plenty of sloppy slurping and tickling of my balls. I reached over her for a feel of her pussy to find she was already soaking wet. Rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy, ran my finger onto her arsehole and some gentle teasing got a good response. We played like this for a while before laid back and let her continue sucking from that position. From there I got a hand under and a couple of fingers back in. With a bit of frantic effort on my part and my hand was soon soaked with her juices in no time and there were plenty of appreciative moans and sighs being made.

Sucking skills were good, certainly enough to get me close a couple of times and we reverted back to kissing to ensure I didn’t finish too soon. Tits are natural and a good handful, with nipples which responded well to sucking. Given the wetness of her pussy I took the chance to ask if watersports was available, which it was but we’d need to head downstairs to the bath. Ok with me. Once in position she straddled the tub with me below and had no problems performing right on cue with a full flow all over my chest and cock. Someone had asked recently for recommendations on here of girls with big labia and these pussy lips are quite something, especially when you’re looking right up at them. Long, dark and hanging loose in all their glory.

Quick shower and back upstairs to resume the action. More owo and into 69. Just couldn’t resist some full face sitting with that big lipped pussy especially now it was so wet. Finished with a long slow handjob with plenty of edging and teasing of my balls and arsehole. I didn’t fuck her as I don’t think I’d have been able to last for more than a minute as I was that close to popping already. Plus I don’t really like spunking in the bag; always seems a waste when you can make so much more mess otherwise. Bit more sucking after I’d cum which always makes my toes curl with pleasure overload. Maybe should have gone for a facial but live and learn. Cleaned up, got dressed and left with a smile. Certainly brightened up my day.

Said she’s usually based there mon to weds, but who knows with that place. No charges for the owo or ws, so all in at the initial price which i thought reasonable. There are far better looking sp’s out there especially if you venture further afield but it’s a useful location for me. Something about her was quite appealing, but then I often find attitude and approach win out over looks especially during a dirty horny session.

Offline Smithers

AKA

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sounds exactly like the lady in this profile, near the pie factory and available Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

Offline Puntaway

Possibly, couldn’t say for certain. There are multiple profiles for girls operating out of there, all lead to the same place when contacted. The one I met didn’t have any tattoos on her arm so I’d guess the profile you linked may be used as a double up, or on rotation. The other has face pics which I’d say are definitely her.

I’ve visited several times over the last few years (post membership ones reviewed) and have only ever seen one girl at a time there, but also noticed several profiles with similar text that always have the green lights on for the same day. Shame really as I wouldn’t be adverse to a duo booking with some of the girls I’ve met there.

Offline cideruk

Are those profiles the same person?

Sounds good but I hate the thought of B&S there

I remember this feedback on her AW from ages ago (18/06/2014, always sounded a bit weird

Offline Bigerection

Great review there. Good find Imay have pay a visit, seems she has plenty of specialties  :D