Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cristal_model -AVOID  (Read 3443 times)

1 review(s) for stunning_maria (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline newmailnext

I have been punting for a 10 years and NEVER in that time have I had such an abysmal, awful experience - until today...I need to vent my anger!!!

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Had her in my hotlist for several days had good comms hence had high expectations for our encounter...what a letdown!!!

Her place was clean, wasn't easy to find as she deliberately gives the wrong house number, not a discreet entrance as is right in-between. a busy bar and cafe .

I have to admit, she does look very attractive, tall, great tits and figure,however that does not compensate for the anger i feel of being completely cheated...in that brief 30mins i spent, a good 10mins was on her phone chatting.

Initially she was very friendly until the paperwork was done, then my time with progressively deteriorated, she wouldn't allow kissing, constantly pushing me away when i tried to touch her, it seems all parts of her body are out of bounds...she tried ever trick in the book to avoid penetration.

I would seriously recommend that you save your money if she is in your hotlist, as aforementioned, what she states services offered, which is why I was attracted to her profile, are complete fabrication.

I would seriously recommend that you save your money if she is in your hotlist, as aforementioned, what she states services offered, which is why I was attracted to her profile, are complete fabrication.

once she had my money and in bed she did all she can to make me come in 5 seconds, i tried kissing but has constantly pushed away, the same when i tried to touch her, i silently admitted defeat and resigned inwardly settling for a good fuck again no go as she wouldn't allow deep penetration, i had to settle for me wanking myself and cumming over her tits, then i foolishly thought that now she has gooten to know me a bit she may allow second round , she absolutely doesn't allow second round, it seems its cum once and thats it with her....i was then immediately told, after half an hour, that my time is up, and to shower and leave...i was so feedup that i simply got dressed and left.

I seriously would NOT RECOMMEND seeing Cristal as she would leave you more frustrated that than when you first started

yorkshire123

Welcome  :hi:

Thanks for the review.
My god you sound really pissed off.
Glad to see you also vented your anger on AW feedback.

Hope the next one goes better  :thumbsup:

Offline newmailnext

Thanks mate...I am cheese off , its been a a huge waste of effort.

Stealthshagger

sorry you had a bad one, thanks for the review. Tried to book with her before, but she was a complete cunt in comms so I dropped it. thanks fuck. Has she got as much pubic foliage as the one pic suggests?

yorkshire123

sorry you had a bad one, thanks for the review. Tried to book with her before, but she was a complete cunt in comms so I dropped it. thanks fuck. Has she got as much pubic foliage as the one pic suggests?

SS
If that was meant to be funny i tip my hat to your sir  :hi:
If not i think you need to go to spec savers as i think its her knickers, unless i need to go instead?

Edit......Nope its me, just seen it
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 11:48:44 pm by yorkshire123 »

Offline newmailnext

She is completely shaven....no pubic foliage

Tim20

That's the first time i have seen someone with -1 feedback on AW !
No doubt a new profile up soon
I did laugh reading her profile " I love what I do and it shows " :manhater:

Stealthshagger

SS
If that was meant to be funny i tip my hat to your sir  :hi:
If not i think you need to go to spec savers as i think its her knickers, unless i need to go instead?

Edit......Nope its me, just seen it

lol i meant it literally. in the one pic on her profile she has jackson five above her bean cradle

Offline newmailnext

You are most likely right, i expect she is working on a new profile right now.

Stealthshagger

picture four of her gallery she looks like shes dropping a loud one.

Offline DH

This reminds me of Gamze, well it wasn't as bad as yours but very similar. :thumbsdown:

Offline loner

I have seen this girl in the past. For me it was more of a Neutral. She had a great body and guided me with new sex positions I never tried before! I was always allowed to suck on her tips etc didn't face the same experience as the reviewer.

it is a negative for me due to price and its not a proper GFE experience it does feel mechanical somewhat.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Thanks for the warning, I try to avoid girls who use heavily photoshopped images ---------

Hidden Image/Members Only

Persie

Offline loner

where is she from?

Brasilian. Not recommended tbh but she is hot. Better vfm elsewhere, just my experience wasnt as horrific as the reviewers.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 01:11:11 pm by CatBBW »

Offline Ladypleaser

I wonder why u didn't ask for your money back

Offline newmailnext

I wonder why u didn't ask for your money back

I did ask for my money back, she refused saying that i had made an hours booking and will not be giving a penny back....as causing a scene will bring undone attention to me i thought it best just to bite the bullet and use this site to extract s small amount of retribution.

judgedredd

shes back...
too bad nice looking girl like tht with such bad service. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Tim20

I'm amazed with a -1 feedback that she's still using her profile !! She obviously not even interested in defending your negative review with some more bullshit !! Quite clearly does not give a shit !

vorian

I'm amazed with a -1 feedback that she's still using her profile !! She obviously not even interested in defending your negative review with some more bullshit !! Quite clearly does not give a shit !

I thought that, she must really hate being a prossie. I dread to think what she thinks of punters.

lamont

I thought I should add something here about "Cristal" as I remember seeing her almost a year or two ago. Actually she is a he and he is from Italy not Brazil. He has had gender reassignment surgery so looks like the real thing but then when you look closer you realise it is not. I made a decision on this within minutes of meeting her and I left. I then reported it to adultwork, the profile which had a different name at the time and said she was from Italy, was swiftly removed.

I don't wish to offend anyone who enjoys seeing girls like her, but personally I don't like being deceived or duped I assume most people looking at her profile feel the same. If you are considering seeing a girl you have a right to know these things.

Offline punk

Thanks for the warning, I try to avoid girls who use heavily photoshopped images ---------

Hidden Image/Members Only

sorry to re-open an old thread but she looks like a he to me? :unknown:

Andre 3000

If 'she' used to be a 'he' and didn't inform punters? That's pretty fucking low.

It's also telling that apart from the OP's negative feedback, her only other feedbacks are both positives strangely posted on the same day by people with no other feedback. Notice the similar writing style in both of them.

Positive   personal_dick (0)   18/08/2014 20:03   Seeking Services
    Absolutely brilliant , Cristal is hot intense, passionate, intimate really beautiful and a lovely person to be with, look forward to seeing you again.xx

Positive   Sons best friend 1 (0)   18/08/2014 12:24   Seeking Services
    Cristal is an incredible woman, too sexy for words x ..wonderful personality, exciting to touch , and genuine service. Left with a big smile . 11 out of 10 x

I swear to god some of these people are dumb as a bag of rocks.